South Africa : We must tell the men in SOUTH AFRICA, STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natinr

Banned
MEMBER
Jan 15, 2008
516
7
The sexual assault rate for the past year has been over 30% in South Africa!
WE AS AFRICANS DRAGGED TO AMERICA SAY TO YOU BROTHERS IN SOUTH AFRICA CUT THE *****!!!!!!!
STOP RAPEING THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN OR WE WILL USE POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FISTS TO SHUT YOUR NATION DOWN


WE ARE NOT HAVING IT!!!!!!!!!!:qqb012: :flamet: :playball: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :SuN012: :censored: :qqb001: :censored: :censored: :censored:
 

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
35,890
9,854
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Natinr said:
The sexual assault rate for the past year has been over 30% in South Africa!
WE AS AFRICANS DRAGGED TO AMERICA SAY TO YOU BROTHERS IN SOUTH AFRICA CUT THE *****!!!!!!!
STOP RAPEING THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN OR WE WILL USE POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC FISTS TO SHUT YOUR NATION DOWN


WE ARE NOT HAVING IT!!!!!!!!!!:qqb012: :flamet: :playball: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :SuN012: :censored: :qqb001: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Brother Natinr ... this is pure arrogance ... how dare you demand ANYTHING of Brothers in South Africa ... when you cannot demand ANYTHING of the Brothers that surround you in America???

Remember ... Brothers in America are killing each other every single day, among other things!

How can you attempt to get your neighbor's house in order, when you cannot get your own house in order?

If you in fact have political and economic fists, that can bring about change ... change the situation in your own house first.

Doesn't that make more sense? Wouldn't that be the proper order of things?

:heart:

Destee
 

lilpea

Moderator
STAFF
Sep 8, 2005
1,121
342
(G.I.)- Better known as Gary,In.
Occupation
retired
True so True

TRUE SO TRUE
DESTEE I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SENSE THE EARLY 70'S
IT HURTS SO BAD TO THINK OF THE TIME THAT HAS BEEN WASTED WITH THE THINKING THAT UNLESS SA IS FREE WE AS BLACKS IN THIS COUNTRY CAN NOT BE FREE... A-LOT OF WASTED ENERGY TIME AND MONEY WAS PUT TO USED FOR THE PROPOSE. AND HERE WE ARE STILL IN THE SAME SHAPE WE WERE THEN. DON'T GET ME WRONG...I DO WANT AND WISH FOR ALL OUR PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD/COULD AND BE FREE TO ENJOY THEIR LIVES WITH PEACE AND CALM...BUT THEN AGAIN ISN'T THAT WHAT THE WHITE MAN SAID...HIS EXCUSE TO GO AND CHANGE A WHOLE WAY OF LIFE FOR OTHERS JUST SO HE HIMSELF COULD PROSPUR...SO WITH THAT BEING SAID..I LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT WAY TO BRING ABOUT THAT PEACE AND CALM FOR THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE AT HOME.
AGAIN WHAT ABOUT THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS RIGHT HERE AT HOME
 

Natinr

Banned
MEMBER
Jan 15, 2008
516
7
We are not the majority here

Destee said:
Brother Natinr ... this is pure arrogance ... how dare you demand ANYTHING of Brothers in South Africa ... when you cannot demand ANYTHING of the Brothers that surround you in America???

Remember ... Brothers in America are killing each other every single day, among other things!

How can you attempt to get your neighbor's house in order, when you cannot get your own house in order?

If you in fact have political and economic fists, that can bring about change ... change the situation in your own house first.

Doesn't that make more sense? Wouldn't that be the proper order of things?

:heart:

Destee
IF ONE OUT OF 3
SOUTH AFRICAN WOMEN BEING RAPED
EACH DAY IS NOT A PROBLEM
TO YOU

IN A BLACK NATION WITH THIER OWN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE AND FREEDOM
, AND IF THIS HORROR TO BLACK WOMEN
IS NO PROBLEM
THEN I APOLOGISE, I UNDERSTAND
IF YOU WISH REMOVE THE POST
OR SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY!
 

Natinr

Banned
MEMBER
Jan 15, 2008
516
7
I AM SORRY

lilpea said:
TRUE SO TRUE
DESTEE I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SENSE THE EARLY 70'S
IT HURTS SO BAD TO THINK OF THE TIME THAT HAS BEEN WASTED WITH THE THINKING THAT UNLESS SA IS FREE WE AS BLACKS IN THIS COUNTRY CAN NOT BE FREE... A-LOT OF WASTED ENERGY TIME AND MONEY WAS PUT TO USED FOR THE PROPOSE. AND HERE WE ARE STILL IN THE SAME SHAPE WE WERE THEN. DON'T GET ME WRONG...I DO WANT AND WISH FOR ALL OUR PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD/COULD AND BE FREE TO ENJOY THEIR LIVES WITH PEACE AND CALM...BUT THEN AGAIN ISN'T THAT WHAT THE WHITE MAN SAID...HIS EXCUSE TO GO AND CHANGE A WHOLE WAY OF LIFE FOR OTHERS JUST SO HE HIMSELF COULD PROSPUR...SO WITH THAT BEING SAID..I LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT WAY TO BRING ABOUT THAT PEACE AND CALM FOR THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE AT HOME.
AGAIN WHAT ABOUT THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS RIGHT HERE AT HOME
I DID NOT KNOW THAT RAPE WAS A WAY OF LIFE FORGIVE MY IGNORANCE, AND FOR LISTENOING TO THE VARIOUS BLACK WOMENS GROUPS FRM SOUTH AFRICA WHO HAVE SPOKEN OUT ABOUT THIS ATROCITY!
 
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Top