Destee's Thoughts We Must Communicate!

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
darkreign said:
this still pleagues us to this very day. i remember when i bought my house some years ago and it was three black families that lived in this group of houses (i made the third one) one day i said to myself that it is a shame that i knew the neighbors on the left and right of me within days of me moving in but here it is almost a year and i didn't know the other two bruthas that was on my block.

so i said that i'm going to make the first move, one brutha he was willing to speak and talk and we got along just fine,but the one that stayed across from me was kind of stuck up. i tried several time to get to know him but it didn't work so i though maybe it was just his way.

well shortly after that a new white family moved in on the side of me and i had to shake my head b\c 2 days after they moved in this brutha came out his house, walked over to this guy's house, knocked on the door and introduced himself and talked for nearly 30 mins. and in leaving he told the guy "if you need anything, just let me know" i just stood in my front yard and stared at him as he walked "PAST" my house and back to his.

when he saw me looking at him he made sorry attempt to wave but i didn't wave back; i just went back to doing what i was doing and didn't give him the time of day from that point on. and that was about 7 years ago and i don't think i'm wrong b\c he has gotten to know several other people within days of them moving in since this has happend
That's a shame!

robboy2003

Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
darkreign said:
this still pleagues us to this very day. i remember when i bought my house some years ago and it was three black families that lived in this group of houses (i made the third one) one day i said to myself that it is a shame that i knew the neighbors on the left and right of me within days of me moving in but here it is almost a year and i didn't know the other two bruthas that was on my block.

so i said that i'm going to make the first move, one brutha he was willing to speak and talk and we got along just fine,but the one that stayed across from me was kind of stuck up. i tried several time to get to know him but it didn't work so i though maybe it was just his way.

well shortly after that a new white family moved in on the side of me and i had to shake my head b\c 2 days after they moved in this brutha came out his house, walked over to this guy's house, knocked on the door and introduced himself and talked for nearly 30 mins. and in leaving he told the guy "if you need anything, just let me know" i just stood in my front yard and stared at him as he walked "PAST" my house and back to his.

when he saw me looking at him he made sorry attempt to wave but i didn't wave back; i just went back to doing what i was doing and didn't give him the time of day from that point on. and that was about 7 years ago and i don't think i'm wrong b\c he has gotten to know several other people within days of them moving in since this has happend
Don't let it plague you bro. It is the other brotha's problem. It appears he's lost and definitely needs to find himself and his peeps.

Hope things are fine with you brother darkreign,and have you gone to Brazil lately?:shades: Peace and have good next year brotha!

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
yes we do destee

and thank you bluewater
i never heard of juneteenth

so thank you for the communication

darkreign

Dec 17, 2006
RB2003, whad-up bruh!!!

i'm surprised to see you:shades:

i agree with you, the problem is with him and not me.

and no, i have not been to brazil lately:D

i see you remebered....:lol:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
We must not only communicate, but we must do it respectfully.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
We must not only communicate, but we must do it respectfully.

I said the same thing almost a year ago, for those that are counting how many times i post / say the same thing ... :)

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Communication of brothers and sisters is very important and never something to be forsaken. Problems, difficult decisions, joyous times, should be talked about often within family so we all know the state of mind of the other, whether it help with encouragement or show to be something we need to help another overcome.

To lack communication is to become as a stranger, unknown, and brothers and sisters should not ever be strangers t each other.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

To Us ... :toast1: ... as we communicate ... :toast1:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.