destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

As you all can see, we have a new home ... new software ... and we are all learning it together.

I don't know it either, so if yall find something new, different, worthy of sharing ... please do!

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Remby

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2001
Gary, IN
Destee,
I knew you'd come back with a bang and look at you now. WOW!!!! You are really incrediable sis, I'm loving this.

Remby

Corvo

navigator of live
REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
It's going to take getting use to, but I'm so..... glad you are back

baller

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 28, 2001
the near north
we have evolved in so many ways over the years. this is just another piece of the evolutionary process. the only thing more constant than change...is change. and we will evolve with it. THE PLAYGROUND STANDS.

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Please take into concideration the following, a family is based on love, and a family within any household all should contribute to the safety and security of that household,

therefore it is imperative at this time a non
regimented or casual but focused team of at least 100 out of 12,000 members fluent in the latest software technologies and security systems be ,
created to protect this site

An injury to Destee.com is an injury to us all

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.