Black Poetry : We all here like PAUL REVERE he rode ponies and now we hold // A load of ceremonies in celebration f

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
We all here like PAUL REVERE he rode ponies and now we hold //
A load of ceremonies in celebration for the devastation of the bold //
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, it is world known that we hurl //
a strong US FLAG and oh yes we brag about its success in the world //
AMERICA was born 4 July 1776, and THOMAS JEFFERSON played //
A part, the war was disaster and misery but after the victory it made //
Sense that they pop the top on some wine it was fun time many days //
Went by in a bloody war against ENGLAND, but then they were the 13 //
ORIGINAL COLONIES an alert team with no apologies to give,k it seem //
There freedom was first and foremost hardcore as a host soldiers ready //
To fight for the Declaration of Independence, so let's throw up the confetti //
through the mud and dust they fought for the love of us so we may be free //
Of ENGLAND's tax laws,deft in the mind ENGLAND rules were left behind, see //
What unity bring in a community that clings to justice and fairness it’s clear //
the colonies didn’t seem to fear while listening with a keen ear wanted sincere //
Taxation from ENGLAND, correct and distinguish like a dialect of English steer //
the Colonies came to power, mistakes were written about GREAT BRITAIN, they //
Would’ve loved to own this land, the strong plan of folks like JEFFERSON slayed //
Their ideas, the freedom road is major really a code of behavior which displayed //
The thirteen original colonies were renamed and became the UNITED STATES //
OF AMERICA the birth of a nation, so the war forced frequent the updates //
Of the course of event like the daily newspapers, so look it’s the 4th of July //
And time flew by in VIRGINIA BEACH at SEARS TOWN see a girl true and fly //
No fears around skin sincere and brown her beauty steer me around like a race- //
Car her lace is silk wanna taste her milk wanna embrace her small built waist //
Body so soft and sweet 4th of July party across the street a good time place //
INDEPENDENCE BOULEVARD out front, her breasts fly and BEST BUY her breasts //
So soft I bet she takes her dress off when home alone with boyfriend he jest rest //
His head on her thighs so sweaty, ready his name Eddie “boo let’s go lie down? //
Her pies so brown love bugs flies around and now the HIP HOP such a nice sound //
She desire to flirt but the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound //
Cake be hot a lot I want some, her boyfriend kiss her lips right there in house //
She has phat lace, she at that place call home and her boyfriend tall and strong //
And probably gonna break the bed getting some letting none get away a bone //
For a dawg, she has pie crust and sweet wow I must speak to her home alone //
‘SO LOOK BOO my facts are nice they’re “Back to Life” like SOUL ll SOUL phone //
Ring is a true thrill but like DRU HILL somebody sleeping “in my bed” must //
Hurry home starting to worry on the phone and like STEPH CURRY i trust //
My jump shot so i can make a three and get cake free but it’s a mistake //
To be twisted go down town and not even kiss it so really boo it’s great //
Here in VIRGINA BEACH at the PEMBROKE MALL and hope for a tall love //
Affair other girl in the club don’t compare wanna hug and rub your hair a scrub //
Can’t do that, because you a ballistic brown voice have a characteristic sound //
And my mind is twisted around and girl your biscuits astound hate to be a hound //
Dawg, I need a little to feed my brittle hormones to the tone of making love //
now this is the 4th of July on course to do fly things and try ring her doorbell //
Ding dong boo got bling on for you on your phat doormat can’t ignore swell //
Chicks I can tell a quick love affair about to start as part of a 4th of July cel- //
ebration, love declaration on INDEPENDENCE BOULEVARD in VIRGINIA BEACH //
My ocean of emotions has come a long way but i want some today must reach //
For the panties, rewrite history it’s been a slight mystery want your beach peach //

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
My ocean of emotions has come a long way but i want some today must reach //
For the panties, rewrite history it’s been a slight mystery want your beach peach //
You wear cute perfume I’m a brute doom in Fruit of the Loom so girl gone “Teach //
Me How to Love” like MUSIQ SOULCHILD my goal is wild your front door screech //
NAW PLAYER my panties steam with cream but for you it’s only a dream, so teach //
Yourself patience, i know stuff and sho nuff in it to win it in VIRGINIA BEACH //
Have pie and aware that AAPEC LASER EYE CARE is across the street out of reach //
For folks with contact lens that put a whack spin on the sight game i guess //
But you try your best to get pie and breasts so a girl have to duck that mess //
Oh a VIRGINIA BEACH girl have so much to think about, boys wanna talk all day //
I’m gonna walk away and look back a real shook act my hormones must obey //
I flirt in a mini-skirt but plenty alert not just any jerk can hit this some boys pray //
For a cake date, your jive is brisk but i must survive this you arrive to fish for //
Answers, your love talk is a results of lyrics through difficult periods a brew ha ha //
At times with fat lines, now I’m a brown chick and boys go down quick must be //
Clever and calm in order to weather the storm and sever the harm so trust me //
It’s not easy a hot greasy kiss can fatten a boy’s appetite then come bus fee //
They wanna ride, have to share my heart be aware of my remarks and try see //
Who dare starts an affair in VIRGINIA BEACH SEARS when VIRGINIA BEACH //
BOULEVARD passes along the side, feature drop tops and trucks but boys preach //
About MERCEDES, send shouts out to the ladies write love letters give a speech //
My cake is bless and boys wanna make process it take less to concentrate as we //
Conversate boys wanna dominate but i won’t listen so don’t be kissing my knee //
Trying to get some I know how boys do they is enjoys true tongue you say boo //
I ain't got none, hot like a heater and your plot becomes sweeter wanna screw //
But no can do so no thank you, stats are clear and I’m phat and sincere and like //
An Atmosphere my weather change, remain clever and strange boys have hype //
This affair could be friction and may need an air condition to cool my thing off //
Blow up under my skirt as a thunder alert even KEVIN DURANT can be boss //
And make shots dang my cake is hot, my shook lace is like a bookcase, wow //
Got info stored no matter in my limo or ford, your bold voice roars and somehow //
Like a ROLLS ROYCE I have a cold choice in boys, need to make an evaluation in //
Harmony and like the SALVATION ARMY VIRGINIA BEACH BOYS make pick ups //
A chick needs luck to make quick ducks like AFLACC quack! Quack! Tricks corrupt //
I have a swift plan that’ll withstand the effects of a kiss and check this a truck //
Load of love talk can be dump in my eardrum and I’ll hear none, state of flux //
Can exist if a boy plan to kiss my lips right here in this SEARS & ROEBUCK //
Spies are spotty and wicked but the right lottery ticket can heal the evil //
And reveal a legal way out, American Eagles everyday shout feeble //
With wings, there’s clever ways to see better day but now wetter and stays //
On daydreams have to stop that as a girl with a hot phat things stuff sways //
My opinions for real I wanna a rose you want pies so close your eyes this //
Is a surprise, hearing smoking vibes not gonna open my thighs will reminisce //
Doe, i have cake you wanna cut a piece but at least you know it’s good and //
Brown any boy would go downtown so I’m out and about my game expand //
A complex plan don’t stand to be reckon with so boys run to take my hand //

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Doe, i have cake you wanna cut a piece but at least you know it’s good and //
Brown any boy would go downtown so I’m out and about my game expand //
A complex plan don’t stand to be reckon with so boys run to take my hand //
SHE SAID I enjoys my luck one time stuck in this boy’s truck he wanted to //
Pluck my pie, I had a sweet wish but is this meat or fish so what do I do? //
Stuck inside a blue truck how do I duck? Some boss herds of soft words //
Zap my ears his rap appears strong here in SEARS I roam it was absurd //
In this boy’s truck doe he told me i was his PYT (pretty young thing) groovy //
So hot down there doe, quotes and hugs promote love like a romance movie//
Shoo-be-dooby and like Scooby I saw a ghost this boy’s words raw most //
Of the times, a soft beg oh I jest crossed my legs he wanted some toast //
And butter well i said nope HE SAID--my lips are red and dope from coast //
To coast boys wanna knock the boots of a hot cute like you jest an overdose //
Of love, I wear a shirt with collar but you a mini-skirt scholar so alert wanna //
Holler at you boo, your thing a wet ocean so wow regret my emotions gonna //
Get the best of me it’s bless to see your brown thighs and round eyes, your //
Thing is so wet my hormones grow but yet must use self control my mind soar //
to heights unknown and tonight you’ve shown me a lot girl need your g-spot //
Your cake be hot, really wanna take you to the HOLIDAY IN EXPRESS so shocked //
Wanna begin with your breasts wanna have fun and cake in room 108 done ate //
The hipe pass me a plate awight concerned a whack mind may try and devastate //
And turn back the hands of time, so boo this call for beers and I’m all ears create //
A debate but this be cake, life stay funny have to pay money before my bills fall //
Due, it’s a thrill to call you and set up a wet date this truck is a great place for all //
That cake and lace come on boo give it up NAW PLAYER-- I may live corrupt but //
Not like that in this town even though my thing hot and phat and brown my luck //
Says otherwise got butter and thighs like ZHANE breast are fine need a “request //
Line” NAW PLAYER you a nice dude and like ICE CUBE “it’s a good day “ best //
In a long time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : We all here like PAUL REVERE he rode ponies and now we hold // A load of ceremonies in celebration f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chidike Black People Politics : Paul Ryan's Obamacare Alternative Is Here, and It Doesn't Even Pretend to Care About Poor People Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Jackson, Miss., has an ongoing water crisis. Here’s how it’s impacting its citizens Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : True no doubt good throughout the hood the truth in the tune of a storm right here in uniform his plan is great like a wooded landscape he see a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Health and Wellness : Could Moderna be authorized as a one-shot vaccine? Here’s what we know Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Kwanzaa Is Not ‘Black Christmas’—Here’s What It Actually Is (And How We Celebrate) Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People Politics : Can your employer make you get a Covid vaccine? Here’s what experts say Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why Black People Politics 232
C Black People : Here Is The Reason Why Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : We are here! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Here Is What Er Must Do Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
HODEE Black People Politics : DOES YOUR STATE PREPAY YOUR BALLOT POSTAGE _ Find out here... Black People Politics 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Is There Any Truth Here? Black Relationships 2
HODEE African American History Culture : Slavery in the US: Here are seven things you probably didn't know - were connected to slavery African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : Finally, The Trailer is here... Black Health and Wellness 1
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
C Black People : After You Get Here It Is All On You And Not God!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
imhotep06 Law Forum : Are there any black gun groups here in Philly? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
SwagII The Front Porch : Here to enjoy serous social issues that concern us all The Front Porch 5
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Dark chocolate is now a health food. Here’s how that happened Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : what r robots and what r they doing here ????? Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : this a club act here and you can't subtract the beer and the whack fear from this and wish they can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : I'm a wet one here to get stuff done boys wanna huff and puff be alert Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Tupac was my hero so here we go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Willy Bravo The Front Porch : New Here The Front Porch 5
IFE Black People Politics : The entire justice system here is run by black women Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Positive People : The entire justice system here is run by Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa Is Splitting in Two, and Here's the Proof All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Stephen Hawking Was an Atheist. Here’s What He Said About God, Heaven and His Own Death Christian Study Group 12
nilevalley Black People : Happy New Year to all here at Destee Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Martin Luther's 95 Theses Are 500 Years Old. Here's Why They're Still Causing Controversy Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Shower in juice with the power to produce a path of suds from here // to the bathtub and fac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0