Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
James Brown was before my time but OMG that man could dance. The movie about his life was a heart breaker. This is one of the many videos that get to me.

Now it's off to school.

Well said CulturalActivity, well put indeed, btw, what's your major in school?

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
My specialty is goofing off but officially I am in my last year of obtaining a BS in math and then it's on to obtaining a masters. Very little partying on this campus so one really has no choice but to hit the books and keep the nose to the grindstone. Seriously though. Every morning I literally drop to my bony knees and thank God for the rare privilege to have even been accepted here. When I finally graduate I promised my mom that I would pay it forward because we as a people need to take care of each other in the best way we can. My best reward will be to mentor girls of color younger then me with the will, drive and perseverance to make a difference. One person at a time, one day at a time.

Good for you, CulturalActivity, @Destee will certainly enjoy reading this. And, your Mother and Father must agree with me that your wisdom is well beyond your age... much success.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.