going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

Destee

destee.com
STAFF

Greatest I am

Banned
Peace and Blessings Family,

As i'm sure many have noticed the levels of drama, disruption, negativity, intolerance, disrespect, etc., have been very high lately.

It's not what this community is about ... and i want you all to be warned ... that if that is what you bring here, if you think you have the right to do this here ... you are wrong and stand a great chance of being suspended and/or banned.

With the levels so high right now, and resources low, we just don't have the time or wherewithal to dissect every single situation to its least common denominator. Instead, we will more than likely be looking at the bigger picture, holding all involved, responsible ... allowing you to share in the suspension and/or banning, together.

This may be your only warning, so please, take it for whatever it is worth ... for our peace will be maintained ... by any means necessary.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
What a weird attitude.

Even Jesus said he had come to sow discontent and division and turn brother against brother and father against son.

From what you put, you would ban Jesus from the forum.

"As i'm sure many have noticed the levels of drama, disruption, negativity, intolerance, disrespect, etc., have been very high lately."

You seem to have forgotten that Christianity is quite intolerant and disrespectful to gays and women as equality does not seem to be a Christian trait.

Even and from Constantine's days, Christianity has been against freedom of religion and free thought. Ask all those that the church murdered to grow Christianity instead of growing it with good deeds.

Regards
DL

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Oh boy :facepalm:

(the oh boy is a state of emotion and sigh, not name calling)

What a weird attitude.

Even Jesus said he had come to sow discontent and division and turn brother against brother and father against son.

"As i'm sure many have noticed the levels of drama, disruption, negativity, intolerance, disrespect, etc., have been very high lately."

You seem to have forgotten that Christianity is quite intolerant and disrespectful to gays and women as equality does not seem to be a Christian trait.

Even and from Constantine's days, Christianity has been against freedom of religion and free thought. Ask all those that the church murdered to grow Christianity instead of growing it with good deeds.

Regards
DL

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
And it is also not worthy reply to what I put.

Nice that I can shut you up this easily with a simple example of how Jesus would view the attitude of banning those who would do as he did.

Regards
DL

As I stated to you earlier, change that avatar, if you wish to converse with me, you musta (must have) forgot that. :facepalm:

It looks like an ugly serpent, and I don't talk with snakes.

Greatest I am

Banned
As I stated to you earlier, change that avatar, if you wish to converse with me, you musta (must have) forgot that. :facepalm:

It looks like an ugly serpent, and I don't talk with snakes.

Yes, I forget quickly who the really stupid ones are so as to give them a chance to smarten up.

Some never do.

Regards
DL

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
What a weird attitude.

Regards
DL

you're entitled to your opinion

thanks for sharing it

:heart:

Destee