Black Spirituality Religion : Warning Family

BlakShan

Jul 24, 2011
Notice how you are a factor in much of the disruption, almost center to it. From one Member to the next. This is not good for you, if you want to remain with us. On occasion, we experience a new Member that comes in ... and for whatever reason (and there have been many ... white, homosexual, christian, demon, etc.) ... they upset the whole house.

As a newbie, I'm just seeing this and as a black lesbian, would like to know. Based on this statement, are gay people, black or otherwise not welcome. I have nothing to prove and would like very much to know where I'm not wanted. I will gladly leave and have no issue with anyone here. Please let me know and thank you in advance.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Notice how you are a factor in much of the disruption, almost center to it. From one Member to the next. This is not good for you, if you want to remain with us. On occasion, we experience a new Member that comes in ... and for whatever reason (and there have been many ... white, homosexual, christian, demon, etc.) ... they upset the whole house.

As a newbie, I'm just seeing this and as a black lesbian, would like to know. Based on this statement, are gay people, black or otherwise not welcome. I have nothing to prove and would like very much to know where I'm not wanted. I will gladly leave and have no issue with anyone here. Please let me know and thank you in advance.
Sister BlakShan ... of course you're welcome ... in fact ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

I was trying to be inclusive, showing no matter one's lot in life, they have the ability to be disruptive.

You're good ... just make yourself right at home ... and if you have more questions, please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

I am not a newbie, and along with momma Destee (hi momma:hi:) welcome you, and would very much like for you to stay. To be honest, you having to ask if you are wanted on a site that reflects you,created for you, and is you;bothers me. I feel I should be able to go anywhere my people are at at feel welcomed. People talk many times without thinking,we have this habit (blacks) of labeling our own kind. So this is from my heart,I don't care what your lifestyle if,you're a sista,my beautiful sista,and that's all I need. If I'm in da hood,feel free to post to me anytime.

I hope you stay

Peace my sista!

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011

I too am a newbie, I would ask you to please stay. You are welcome here! There are reasons for what you read. And I'm sure that sister Destee and CherryBlossom will have that squared away shortly. but as a newbie, I have found that this community is one of the best I've ever visited and finally joined. There is so much knowledge here. We as Blacks need to learn to allow others to speak their truths, ask questions if need be, but with respect. Everyone here, I'm sure, want to be respected..."Treat people like we want to be treated".......
this simple rule carrys a lot of weight! We speak of coming together while some are allowing our words to divide us! I wish there was a bucket at the door in which to drop egos.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I too am a newbie, I would ask you to please stay. You are welcome here! There are reasons for what you read. And I'm sure that sister Destee and CherryBlossom will have that squared away shortly. but as a newbie, I have found that this community is one of the best I've ever visited and finally joined. There is so much knowledge here. We as Blacks need to learn to allow others to speak their truths, ask questions if need be, but with respect. Everyone here, I'm sure, want to be respected..."Treat people like we want to be treated".......
this simple rule carrys a lot of weight! We speak of coming together while some are allowing our words to divide us! I wish there was a bucket at the door in which to drop egos.
Thank you for extending unity and friendship.

Peace!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.