Black People : Walton Henry Butler: "Only Shot A N----r"

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Walton Henry Butler Allegedly Shoots Everett Gant, Told Police After Arrest He 'Only Shot A N----r'
Huffington Post | By Rebecca Ballhaus

A Florida man expressed indignation after being arrested July 30 for supposedly shooting a black man in the head, explaining to police that he had "only shot a n----r," police said.

Walton Henry Butler, 59, allegedly shot the 32-year-old Everett Gant in the head, who visited his Port Saint Joe apartment to confront him about making racist comments to children in the apartment complex, according to the Broward Palm Beach New Times. The blog reports that Butler proceeded to eat dinner as Gant lay bleeding outside his door and cites an affidavit saying that Butler used the racial slur when questioned by the sheriff.

Butler is charged with attempted murder with a hate crime enhancement.

Police said Butler called 911, and expressed confusion at his arrest. "He was brought to the investigation unit where he was interviewed and basically admitted to shooting the victim and said he shot a, used a racial slur, and said that is what he shot and acted like it was not like a big deal or anything to him," Gulf County Sheriff Joe Nugent told WJHG.

Gant is in stable condition at Bay Medical Center and is expected to survive, reported Raw Story. Butler is currently being held in Gulf County Jail.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1730256.html

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
Tru'dat.

I tell'ya one thing: You can't buy that kind of honesty.

My worries for our people ain't the KKK, but those that hold the belief and try hard to deceive to lure those that is not of sound mind in. Deception is a bigger killer than directness as those that are up front on the hatred want nothing to do with you and tell you, but those that are slippery do not want nothing to do with you try to trick you and "F" you up.

The main reason as to why I do not hand out trust to anybody period.

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
Amended to my last post is to be worried by the KKK, but be more aware of those that try to look like they are not who they are, if there is any confusion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Henry Louis Gates Jr. on his never-ending quest to excavate African-American history African American History Culture 1
Liberty Africa : PBS and Henry Louis Gates, Jr. Team Up for 6-Hour Documentary Series “Africa’s Great Civilizations” All Things Africa 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : It's best and worst of times for black Americans, Henry Louis Gates tells Dallas audience Black People Open Forum 49
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Henry Gates: Donald Trump’s Nomination Directly Related To 8 Years Of Black Family In White House Black People Politics 14
L Black People : Ending The Slavery Blame Game by Professor Henry L. Gates Jr. Black People Open Forum 36
Alarm Clock Black People : Dr Henry Louis Gates says that Africans were 90% responsible for the slave trade Black People Open Forum 400
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Henry VIII & Transubstation of the Soul AACOOLDRE 0
MsInterpret Black Ancestors : Henry L. Johnson a.k.a Black Death - Fends Off Captors in WWI Honoring Black Ancestors 14
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dear Mr. Henry Louis gates Jr AACOOLDRE 1
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Henry LeTang Honoring Black Ancestors 1
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Sgt. Henry L. Johnson Honoring Black Ancestors 2
Ankhur Black People : Racist New Orleans cops convicted in the lynching of Henry Glover Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Henry Dumas: Killed by NY Transit Police Honoring Black Ancestors 5
ocacia Black People : Henry Louis Gates here is a SONG for YOU. Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Henry Louis Gates, pushing some anti-reperations rhetoric? Black People Open Forum 18
Josef Black People : Dr Henry Clarke: Tell our children, our history Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : chris henry dead.... Black Sports 11
L Black Authors : Review of Henry Giroux's: Youth in a Suspect Society Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
P Black People : Henry Louis Gates, arrested for entering his OWN HOUSE???????? Black People Open Forum 44
R Black People : Milton Henry "BaBa Obadele" Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta DR. JOHN HENRY CLARK..2/20/05 Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 1
Keita Kenyatta DR. JOHN HENRY CLARK..2/20/05 Black Men 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : DR. JOHN HENRY CLARK..2/20/05 Black People Open Forum 6
PurpleMoons Unsung Heroes! Hubert Henry Harrison Honoring Black Ancestors 1
Heartbeat Black Poetry : On Henry's Edge Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Waving to Henry Announcements 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Michelle Obama leads tributes to former White House butler who died from coronavirus Black People Doing Positive Things 1
S Black People : Octavia Butler - Speech Sound (Dystopian Story) Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Lee Daniels, The Butler (2013) Black Entertainment 0
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jerry Butler - Ain't Understanding Mellow (1971) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jerry Butler - Only The Strong Survive Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
My Inner Most Thoughts The Front Porch : The Butler Did It The Front Porch 28
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jerry Butler & the Impressions - For Your Precious Love 1958 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : 'The Butler' stays on top with $17 million Black Entertainment 75
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : FOLKS OUTRAGED AFTER MOVIE THEATER HIRES ARMED GUARDS FOR “THE BUTLER” - Black Entertainment 3
Enki Black Entertainment : Lee Daniels, The Butler Black Entertainment 386
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : BUTLER trade in the NFL for ICU Black Sports 0
MsInterpret Black Authors : Octavia E. Butler Short Stories - Authors - Writing 26
I Octavia Butler Honoring Black Ancestors 2
M African American History Culture : Jerry Butler Profile of a Mississippi Artist African American History Culture 5