Black People : WAKANDA 4 REAL!

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
Karma. What goes around comes around. Often times when rappers rap about violence and death they themselves die shortly thereafter. There's genocide that's occuring right now in Chicago, LA, Detroit etc... In the hood gansta rap is the life blood of the streets. Rapping about guns, drugs and murder. Could rapping about these things have a karma like boomerang affect back on the Black Community which is resulting in the current genocide?

I just recently saw a youtube video about the secret of the 1 percent, which was something that Oprah discussed several years back. It says that whatever you put out in the world will boomerang right back to you. If you put hate and violence out into the world it will come right back towards you which is Karma. When rappers distribute murder, violence and drugs if you apply this theory, it boomerangs back to the community.

Maybe the genocide will stop and the black community can really flourish if rappers stop rapping about violence, guns and drugs. And rap about more positive things which will result with a boomerang effect of increased positivity in the Black Community.

Another idea is to wear t-shirts with positive things like a heart for love, a smiley face for laughter and even a dollar sign to attract money back into the community. If we do these things nothing can touch us imo, and we can be able to go back to Egypt and Israel to create a real life Wakanda.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Karma. What goes around comes around. Often times when rappers rap about violence and death they themselves die shortly thereafter. There's genocide that's occuring right now in Chicago, LA, Detroit etc... In the hood gansta rap is the life blood of the streets. Rapping about guns, drugs and murder. Could rapping about these things have a karma like boomerang affect back on the Black Community which is resulting in the current genocide?

I just recently saw a youtube video about the secret of the 1 percent, which was something that Oprah discussed several years back. It says that whatever you put out in the world will boomerang right back to you. If you put hate and violence out into the world it will come right back towards you which is Karma. When rappers distribute murder, violence and drugs if you apply this theory, it boomerangs back to the community.

Maybe the genocide will stop and the black community can really flourish if rappers stop rapping about violence, guns and drugs. And rap about more positive things which will result with a boomerang effect of increased positivity in the Black Community.

Another idea is to wear t-shirts with positive things like a heart for love, a smiley face for laughter and even a dollar sign to attract money back into the community. If we do these things nothing can touch us imo, and we can be able to go back to Egypt and Israel to create a real life Wakanda.
karma does not accrue in one lifetime......

FactsOverFiction

Banned
Oct 27, 2019
Your first mistake is watching Oprah; especially if you're male. Your second mistake is basing your reality, and goals, on the writings of two Caucasian males.

FactsOverFiction

Banned
Oct 27, 2019
I think I understand what you mean, but how do you propose that revolution to happen?
You can't change the outer world until you change the inner world. Blacks today are just as immoral as the Caucasians they hate, we believe some of the same destructive immoral things they do (Feminism, Men's Rights, Jobs over family, etc), we abort our children, worship women, run around at Caucasian marches with "Her body, her choice" shirts on, lobby for homosexual rights when you as a so called black man and woman don't even have the right to be treated like a HUMAN BEING, refuse to follow the universal laws, and worse.

All of that just means more oppression and complaining on the internet.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
You can't change the outer world until you change the inner world. Blacks today are just as immoral as the Caucasians they hate, we believe some of the same destructive immoral things they do (Feminism, Men's Rights, Jobs over family, etc), we abort our children, worship women, run around at Caucasian marches with "Her body, her choice" shirts on, lobby for homosexual rights when you as a so called black man and woman don't even have the right to be treated like a HUMAN BEING, refuse to follow the universal laws, and worse.

All of that just means more oppression and complaining on the internet.
have you ever had a labor pain ?????

it is my position that unless you have a menstrual cramp or a labor pain you need to STFU over women's rights.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Speaking of Oprah--I'm old and still have a lot to learn. But my sensory antennae about Oprah has never changed. I never worshiped Oprah. Because white women drooled over her so much, that always made me suspicious of her. When white women lick and lap all over you, it's like you're their pets or something.

Not to diminish Oprah's personal efforts to build an empire, but I still can't help but think, she was in the right place at the right time and the right gender and race--a Black woman who was "chosen" to let rise to her heights, over and above a Black man, like Bill Cosby, who was locked out when he tried to purchase networks and sports teams.

It's nothing new, Black men are perceived by white men (power dynamic) to be a threat to white men, and if they have to choose, will choose Black women, because they can pay them cheaper (because they are still women) and far less intimidating to them. Because white women love her, I think it kept the pressure at home off of white men, allowing them to wander about more freely, so they gave their women what they wanted--Oprah on a platter. It was much cheaper than buying them diamonds, purchasing villas and designer wardrobes. I could be wrong but that's how I see it.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍