destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Zim ... Peace and Blessings ... and Welcome ... :wave:

I changed the title of your thread, because you had a curse word in it (astericked out), and I can't stand seeing curse words on our home page.

Normally, in a situation like this, I would have just changed the word to "stuff" or something like that ... but I did more than that this time ... I actually changed the title of your thread to a more descriptive one ... one that matches the topic of the content within.

I've been thinking of doing this a lot lately, asking the Family to make more descriptive titles, making it a rule even ... :look:

So, when I saw your thread, the curse word, the need for a more descriptive title ... all wrapped up in one place ... i was like okay ... here we go.

Please forgive me for choosing your thread to be the example ... but it is a perfect one ... :love:

That's why I changed your title, and I will be posting a thread soon with more information about this new policy.

But until then ... Family ... please ... make your titles as descriptive as possible, regarding its topic.

Thanks!

:heart:

Destee

Zim

Oct 12, 2009
Kool Destee:) - I will do in future. I just seen the video and it was a :mad: moment.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: