Verbal or Physical Abuse of Kids in Public

vj57

Dec 25, 2003
You said a mouthful, Sekhemu!

I have a sister in her 50s and she and her husband are in poor health. It angers me to no end when her grown behind son wants to drop his two bad hoodlums off on these sick people and then get an attitude when they say NO. They come to visit and my sister dismantles things, hides her knick-knacks, etc. But when they come to my home, I hide nothing but give them a glare and tap their fingers if they touch my stuff.

And since my nest is empty they assume that it's ok to call me to babysit. That aint happening anymore. On weekends I'm on the road. And even if I'm not, I don't want to watch two unruly kids, especially my nephew's son who is the prince of badness. I was recuperating from surgery when that little bugger wanted to kick me. His mom was watching and didn't even bother to correct him. But I swatted that rear of his and she got angry. I told her she better get him out of my face before I hurt him.

I had other nieces and nephew that I watched in the past and they were so well behaved. But it is the generation of grandnieces and nephews who are hellions and I don't want any bother with them.

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
vj57 said:
You said a mouthful, Sekhemu!

I have a sister in her 50s and she and her husband are in poor health. It angers me to no end when her grown behind son wants to drop his two bad hoodlums off on these sick people and then get an attitude when they say NO. They come to visit and my sister dismantles things, hides her knick-knacks, etc. But when they come to my home, I hide nothing but give them a glare and tap their fingers if they touch my stuff.

And since my nest is empty they assume that it's ok to call me to babysit. That aint happening anymore. On weekends I'm on the road. And even if I'm not, I don't want to watch two unruly kids, especially my nephew's son who is the prince of badness. I was recuperating from surgery when that little bugger wanted to kick me. His mom was watching and didn't even bother to correct him. But I swatted that rear of his and she got angry. I told her she better get him out of my face before I hurt him.

I had other nieces and nephew that I watched in the past and they were so well behaved. But it is the generation of grandnieces and nephews who are hellions and I don't want any bother with them.

Vj you touched on some very important issues. I was telling someone in another thread that I was on the bus last week, and some little boy kept kicking the back of my chair, so I turn around and give him a stern look. His mother was sitting to his left and looked at me like so what he's kickin your chair, and don't say nothing to me about it. you know? like how dare me be annoyed. Too many of our people are coddling these kids. and there's a jail cell waiting for them unfortunately

vj57

Dec 25, 2003
Every week in Wilmington, Delaware where I live is a murder. And these are young men under 25 that are losing their lives. When you read the reports, you see that they were troublemakers. One lady I knew lost her son but she was a good mother and she shared with me how she taught him better but he hung around with his unruly friends. She just buried him about a month ago.

One young man was about 19 and he had a criminal record. Prior to him being shot to death, he had shot someone. My question was what is this fool doing out of jail?

Many black men and women are on crack around here and don't care about the comings and goings of their children. And these are the ones you hear cussing their kids out. I gave a mean glare to a young black man cussing his son who was about one and barely walking good, calling the boy a mf. I really gave him a stare and he just smiled, but I didn't smile back.

God help our children!

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
vj57 said:
Every week in Wilmington, Delaware where I live is a murder. And these are young men under 25 that are losing their lives. When you read the reports, you see that they were troublemakers. One lady I knew lost her son but she was a good mother and she shared with me how she taught him better but he hung around with his unruly friends. She just buried him about a month ago.

One young man was about 19 and he had a criminal record. Prior to him being shot to death, he had shot someone. My question was what is this fool doing out of jail?

Many black men and women are on crack around here and don't care about the comings and goings of their children. And these are the ones you hear cussing their kids out. I gave a mean glare to a young black man cussing his son who was about one and barely walking good, calling the boy a mf. I really gave him a stare and he just smiled, but I didn't smile back.

God help our children!

Cussing out a baby, man that is foul. There's some deep self-hatred there

vj57

Dec 25, 2003
When my son was a toddler, he was sooo slow walking and I had patience with him. I would stop and wait for him to catch up to me, and then when he get to me, I would say to him, "It's about time you get here, sweetheart" and my voice was loving towards him. I enjoyed those years and didn't realize that I was being watched by others.

Someone made a comment to me years later when they saw how tall my son had grown. They observed the little toddler trying to keep up with his mother and my loving response to him. And to this day, anyone who knows me would tell you that my son worships the ground I walk on.

I felt sorry for the poor kid who was cussed out by his dad.

My nephew and his wife are just as bad, always cussing their kids out. I've heard the little one-year old grandniece referred to as a "b*tch" or told to shut the f up. I got on my nephew one day and he didn't like it. I told him that's why he can't get a babysitter. I told him that if his hellions ever cuss at me that I would swat their butts and will beat him and his wife if they dare to get smart or raise a hand at me.

I would say about 85% of the time I see black people with their children, any conversation between them is the parents cussing the kids out. I'm shocked when I hear a white person cuss their child.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.