Health and Wellness : US Postal Service could shut down by June - Covid19

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow: ... :facepalm:

USPS To Hike Stamp Prices in July — Here’s What You’ll Pay

... if approved, include a two-cent increase in the price of a First-Class Mail “Forever” stamp, from 58 cents to 60 cents.

GOBankingRates

David Nadelle

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

USPS Prices Will Increase on July 10. Find Out How Much More It Will Cost to Send Mail

One notable change is the $0.02 price increase for Forever Stamps and one-ounce domestic First-Class letter stamps. The USPS last changed these prices in August 2021.

Natasha Gabrielle, The Motley Fool

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow: ... :facepalm: It ain't no joke framily, been there done that got the T shirt and the Hat.

USPS Is Suspending This Service, Effective Immediately

On June 23, KCCI reported that a USPS mail carrier had been injured by a pit bull while delivering mail in the city. "A dog had gotten out of a fenced-in yard. Chased after him. He tried to get over a fence to get away from him and bit him up pretty good," Sgt. Paul Parizek of the Des Moines Police Department told the news outlet. The worker is reportedly still recovering at home from last month's attack.

:picture:
1659633019622.png

Kali Coleman

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow:

USPS Warns All Americans Must Do This to Keep Their Mail Safe

Mail theft has become enough of a concern for the postal agency that they're now alerting Americans about it. Damien Kriebel, a postal inspector for the USPS in Tampa, Florida, told local CBS-affiliate WTSP on July 25 that homeowners should be taking precautions to avoid getting their mail stolen. According to Kriebel, the number one way to keep your mail safe from thieves is to routinely empty your mailbox.

:picture:
1659659968609.png

Kali Coleman

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: