Black Spirituality Religion : Unreality of worldly bonds..

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
Shankara said that which is temporary is always unreal. Reality is permanent. These worldly bonds neither existed before this birth nor will exist in the future births. Hence these bonds are temporary and therefore unreal. Two actors are acting as husband and wife or father and son etc in a drama. Before and after the drama the bond does not exist and hence the bond exists temporarily during the time of the drama. Even during the drama sharp analysis reveals that the bond is unreal in that time also. In any moment the actors can realize the unreality of the bond during the time of drama.

The feeling of reality is only superimposed on the unreal bond so that the action will be natural and the audience will appreciate. A wife was not wife before marriage and if she is divorced and marries somebody else the bond disappears. It is a temporary bond which can be realized within the span of a life time. Therefore, this sharp logical analysis that is done frequently will make one to realize that the bonds are unreal. Jesus told that unless one hates these bonds he cannot be His real disciple. Hatred cannot arise unless the unreality of the bond is realized. Any human being is doing lot of sins due to the influence of these unreal bonds only. Therefore this is an important aspect for both Pravrutti and Nivrutti.

The family bonds are generated due to the necessity of clearance of un-cleared debts in the previous births where wife and children enjoy your earnings to a major extent. Hence it is said that they are linked to you since you did not clear their loans in the previous birth (Runaanubandha rupena……). This basic concept brings the realization that these family bonds are really the bonds of business to clear the loans which are masked by the family love. The best way is to convert the family members into devotees of God so that they will co-operate your spiritual effort like a co-devotee. Jesus brought the concept of hatred only to the case of the family members who oppose your spiritual progress. Jesus loved His mother since she was co-operating with Him in His spiritual mission. He denied her on several occasions giving importance to devotees, only to give a message to the non-devotional bonds of family members, which constitute the general lot of humanity.

Mutual cheating is the essence of worldly bond. The husband thinks that his wife loves him. She loves him only because he is giving her happiness. Hence, she loves him for her happiness and not for his happiness. If the husband starts torturing her, truth will come out. Only God loves You without any selfishness. God does not require any happiness from You. He loves You for Your happiness only. This is well explained by Sage Yajnyavalkya to his wife, Maitreyi, in the Veda (Aatmanah kaamaaya sarvam priyam bhavati).
You also love Your wife for Your happiness and not for her happiness in the same above explained way. Hence, worldly bonds are mutual cheatings. Only the bond of God towards You is true, which is love to You without aspiration of any fruit from You. What about Your bond towards Him in reverse? Is there a single instance in which You loved Him without aspiration for any fruit in return from Him? You are showing such true love to some extent at least towards Your family, but, never to God. Is this justified on Your part?
If You see fox and dog, both almost look alike. Fox is a cheater whereas dog is representative of real faith! In devotees, You have both foxes and dogs. Both are devotees looking alike. But, if You analyze their devotion, You will understand that one devotion is false and other devotion is true. The most important point that every devotee shall know is that a human being can be cheated by fox but not the omniscient God. Hence, be sincere before God by maintaining homogeneity in mind, word and action.

All your family bonds are dramatic only
Bond with God is permanent & real &, should be given the top most position.

The analysis to fix and develop devotion should be done. All your family bonds are only dramatic bonds, which are unreal as seen in a cinema shooting. The bond with your wealth is also unreal like the bond of the actor with the material of settings in the shooting. The bond with your body is also unreal, which is the bond of the actor with his dress of the role. The Gita says that as the body changes the dress, the soul also changes the body (Vasamsi Jirnani…). The bond with your life is also unreal like the bond of the actor with his role. When the bonds of the actor with the dress and role are unreal, we cannot imagine the extent of unreality of the bonds existing between the roles in the drama.

Ashtavakra mentioned the same point in his preaching to king Janaka. He established this point through a very sarcastic remark. He said that the bond between mother and his son in this life is going to be the bond between husband and wife during the next birth. If this point is not explained properly, the audience will throw stones on the speaker! This can be explained through a beautiful simile. In one drama two actors acted like mother and son. In the next drama the same actors acted in the roles of husband and wife. The actors are neither husband and wife nor son and mother in reality. Even the gender is unreal as it is related to the external dress only. A male actor can act in the female role and vice versa. The soul is the actor, which is the pure awareness and it is untouched by the body, gender and the relationships with other roles. Shankara also told that that which is temporary must be unreal (Yadanityam tat krutakam…). Since all these bonds are confined to this birth only, become temporary and hence, unreal. Therefore, all these bonds are unreal except the bond with God.

Even though the bonds with own role, other roles, settings and dress are unreal, the bond of the actor with the Producer and Director is always permanent and real. The drama may change, but the Producer and the Director is only one. The relationship between the actor and him is employee–employer relationship. Similarly, the bond with God is permanent and real and therefore, should be given the top most position.

Jesus told that unless you hate your family bonds, you cannot be His disciple

The weakening of family bonds helps to give pure social service to world (Pravrutti). The dissolution of these family bonds results in reaching the climax of Nivrutti or eternal protection by the divine level. This is the reason why Jesus told that unless you hate your family bonds, you cannot be His disciple. Of course, the hatred is the extreme level to be fixed as goal so that at least over passion on family bonds can be reduced. Ashtavakra says that these family bonds are totally unreal and change from one life to the other like the bonds between the roles from one cinema to the other. We see that a heroine acting as the wife of a hero becomes old shortly and acts as the mother of the same hero in another cinema! This is what exactly Ashtavakra told King Janaka.

Shankara analyzed this concept and told that whatever is temporary must be also simultaneously unreal (Yatkritakamtadanityam…). The husband-wife bond between two roles of the two actors is temporary as long as the cinema-shooting continues because such bond neither existed before the shooting nor will exist after the shooting. Such temporary bond is also unreal during the shooting time also because the shooting-bond itself is unreal. Real is real in all the times and unreal is also unreal in all the times (Trikaalaabaadhyasattaa). Hence, Shankara questions “Who is your wife? Who is your issue? (Kaatekaantaa kasteputrah)”. The mere absence of family bonds is not a proof for the existence of devotion to God. A stone has no family bonds and by that we cannot say that the stone is the highest Nivrutti-devotee! But reverse is true. The existence of internal devotion to God is measured by the external visible detachment from the worldly bonds since the natural consequence of devotion to God is the decrease of strength or dissolution of the worldly bonds.

Astrology and destiny

Gopī means the soul which hides its love for God from the surrounding worldly atmosphere, in case it opposes the soul in its spiritual efforts. You have worldly bonds with your family members and relatives. These people expect you to love them since their love for you is based on the happiness that you give to them. This is clearly told in the Veda (Ātmanastu kāmāya sarvaṁ priyaṁ bhavati). It means that the people with whom you have worldly bonds, love you only for the sake of their own happiness, which they derive from you. Naturally, they fear your love for God. They are afraid that your love for God might, in some way, damage or reduce your love for them, which would result in a reduction of the happiness they derive from you. It is a natural tendency of any human being.

A newly-married devotee used to attend the spiritual gospels (satsaṅga) delivered by Shri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. As a result, he would return home to his wife late in the night. His wife started objecting to his coming home late. The wife’s objections became more and more severe as time passed, leaving the devotee worried. Finally, the worried devotee reported this matter to Paramahamsa while Paramahamsa was walking up to Panchavati, the place where He meditated upon God.

Paramahamsa’s ascending to Panchavati indicates His moving from the world to God. He immediately replied to the devotee plainly “Then, leave your wife”. The devotee stood there dumb-struck and waited till Paramahamsa returned from Panchavati. Paramahamsa’s descent from Panchavati indicates His returning from God to the world. This time Paramahamsa listened to the devotee’s problem, patted him on his back and said to him that He had already told this problem to the Divine Mother and that it would be solved. True to the words of Paramahamsa, the devotee’s problem got resolved.

The internal essence is that you have to reject worldly bonds for the sake of God if necessary, as the last resort. One day, Paramahamsa was killing bedbugs while sitting on His cot. A devotee saw this and asked Him if it was not a sin to kill living beings. Paramahamsa told him that the bedbugs were disturbing Him while He was sitting on the cot for meditating on God. He also said that He would commit any sin for the sake of God. This shows that God is the highest goal; greater than anything and anybody (Na tatsamaḥ…—Veda). In this case of the bedbugs, there was no other alternative than killing them since they are parasites and cannot be stopped from sucking a person’s blood. Such a step is the extreme last resort and has to be adopted only when there is no other peaceful alternative.

In the case of Paramahamsa’s devotee, he did not have to leave his newly-married wife. But this extreme step had to be taken by Rāmānuja, since He found no alternative. Preferably, one can hide one’s devotion to God from the family so that they are not hurt. Secrecy is recommended in spiritual efforts (Ātmānaṁ rahasi sthitaḥ). Hiding one’s devotion to God, one can express false devotion to the family. It is just acting since one’s entire love is directed to God. But such acting is not a sin because it is done for the sake of God. It is the best way to solve the problem without hurting other souls. This procedure was followed by the Gopikās. They gave butter to Krishna secretly. They danced with Krishna in Bṛndāvanam at midnight secretly. Keeping the secrecy of the divine love for God is the best way. We should learn this point from the Gopikās and implement it in our spiritual effort, if necessary. Only a soul implementing the principle of the Gopikās, can be called as a Gopikā in the real sense. We should analyze and take the points that are useful for our spiritual progress. Simply listening to the superficial story of butter and Bṛndāvanam is of no use!

Before pursuing one’s devotion to God secretly, one should try to convince the family and try to turn them into devotees of God too. If they too become devotees, there is no problem at all! It is the highest fortune if the family members also become devotees and cooperate with your spiritual efforts. In the case of the newly-married devotee of Paramahamsa, he had tried all these methods and failed. Hence, he was in the need of God’s help, which was extended by the Divine Mother on the prayer of Paramahamsa.

One should always take the essence of any story described in the secondary scriptures (Purāṇams). That essence should be implemented in one’s own spiritual efforts to derive the benefit of salvation from one’s worldly bonds, which results from one’s intensive attachment to God.

()

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
Permanent Detachment From The World

Shri Phani asked:
You have told us that sage Vasiṣṭha has recommended that ordinary people should avoid the association of worldly bonds since detachment from the worldly bonds is impossible while being in their association. So, I am trying to practice that. What is Your opinion about it?

Swami replied: O Learned and Devoted Servants of God! Apart from sage Vasiṣṭha’s recommendation mentioned by you, I have also told you that the Veda says the opposite. It says that staying far from the worldly bonds increases one’s attachment to the worldly bonds, while staying in the association of the worldly bonds, the person develops negligence and detachment from them (Parokṣapriyā iva hi...). So, these two statements told by Me appear to be mutually contradictory. Actually, both statements are correct since each of them is applicable at different time-periods in the life of a person. Initially, the worldly bonds attract the person due to which the person develops attachment towards them. It means that the family members of the person such as life-partner and child attract the person, producing attachment in the person. The cause of the attachment is from the side of the worldly bonds. After some time, the person develops negligence and detachment towards the same worldly bonds. So, the cause of the detachment is from the side of the person. Both the attachment and the detachment are not from the same side. Hence, there is no mutual contradiction.

Perhaps you might argue that a person’s worldly bonds (family) cannot be solely responsible for developing attachment in the mind of the person. The person’s own contribution in developing the initial attachment towards the worldly bonds cannot be denied. So, you might say that it is contradictory for the same person to develop both attachment and detachment towards the worldly bonds. But the crucial point here is that the person does not simultaneously develop attachment as well as detachment towards the worldly bonds. The attachment is developed in the early part of the person’s life and the detachment is developed in the later part of life. Since the attachment and detachment towards the same family exist in two different stages of the person’s life, there is no mutual contradiction. Time separates the attachment and the detachment. The person, who was initially attached to the family, after some period of close association, develops negligence and detachment from the family. It is a natural tendency of a person to develop negligence and detachment from anything or anyone with which the person is closely associated.
Based on the above discussion of these two mutually contradictory concepts, permanent detachment from worldly bonds becomes impossible. The first concept says that being associated with the worldly bonds, one can never attain detachment while the second one says that staying away from the worldly bonds increases the attraction towards the bonds. Let us say that you follow the first concept of avoiding the association of worldly bonds by going away into the forest. In that case, the second concept will attack you and you will be attracted towards the worldly bonds from whom you are separated! Then, following the second concept, if you go towards the worldly bonds, expecting that being in their association, you will develop negligence towards them, the first concept will attack you again. You will not be able to attain detachment staying in their association. It is as if you are being kicked back and forth like a football between two players! There seems to be no way out!

The Wrong Approach to Detachment

So, what is the solution? Before arriving at the solution, let us first understand the problem. The reason for your getting kicked back and forth between these two concepts is your wrong approach in trying to solve the problem. If you approach the problem correctly, this game of football will automatically disappear. What is wrong with your current approach? Your mistake is that you are trying to attain attachment to God by first achieving detachment from worldly bonds. But, permanent detachment from worldly bonds is impossible unless you are first attached to God. Even if you achieve detachment from worldly bonds but if you stop there itself, what is the use of that detachment? Do you think that God will be immensely pleased with you for your detachment from worldly bonds? No! No! No! God will say “Why should I be pleased with your detachment from worldly bonds? In what way I am linked with your detachment from worldly bonds? If you have fasted and achieved detachment from food, why should I be pleased with you for it? In what way I am linked with your detachment from food? Perhaps, you might have fasted due to an indigestion problem. If you say that you have fasted for My sake, it would, actually, be a horrible joke! If you had given Me food, I would have been pleased with you. If you had fasted because you had offered Me all the food you had, leaving nothing for yourself, I would have been even more impressed with you. Such fasting would have proved your extraordinary love for Me. If you had fasted, even though there was enough food available, because you were totally immersed in My service, it would have impressed Me the most.

Instead, what have you done? You have eaten the entire food yourself while praising Me through poems and songs saying that I am eternal and free of hunger! Yes, indeed I am eternal and free of hunger. What you say is true. But I have come to you through the medium of a human body. This human medium feels hunger just like your human medium. You prayed for seeing Me and talking to Me. Answering your prayer, I have come to you. Is it not your responsibility to give at least a little food to Me? Could you not even give Me some of the food from last night that you have put in the refrigerator?

Now, you might say that you had prayed that I should come in My original form and not in this mediated form! You might further say that the concept of mediation of God itself is false and that the concept of human mediation is especially false. If I point out that the original form of God is unimaginable, you will say that you will worship Me only in the form of representative models like statues and images which never get hungry! If I say that those representative models cannot clarify your doubts, you will say that you have no doubts at all! Then, I will say that I have not come for your sake but have come for the sake of those, who will feed Me at least some food. They might feed Me with the food that they have stored for the future. In case they do not have enough food to store, they may, at least, feed Me with a very small part of the food that they are eating. Finally, I tell you this one way: Give Me that extra food, which you are going to throw away after you have finished eating. Do not give Me anything from the food that you are eating and do not give Me anything from the food that you have saved for the future. This means that you can give Me guru dakṣiṇā from the portion of your wealth that goes waste in any case. It will serve the double purpose of obtaining wealth from waste and pleasing God! I am trying all the possible ways to help you by guiding you in the right direction.

You may say that I should preach to you without taking even a trace of guru dakṣiṇā. Fine. I have no objection to it from My side. I am not in need of your guru dakṣiṇā at all. I am only trying to find out whether you have even a trace of hunger for the food of true knowledge or not. If you are not prepared to even part with a little of your wasted food, it means that you do not have even a trace of hunger for knowledge. It means that you will not show even a trace of attentiveness towards Me. In that case, prostrating to your sacred lotus feet, I shall finally leave you. When it is crystal clear that you do not have even a trace of hunger, it means that I have approached the wrong person by mistake. For this mistake, I am prostrating at your feet!

Alright! Let Me even accept that you are not willing to part with even a bit of the food that you waste, because you enjoy wasting food. Why do you not serve Me instead by propagating this spiritual knowledge in the world. Parting with your food is the sacrifice of your wealth, which is karma phala tyāga. Service is karma saṁnyāsa. Offering both to God is essential for a householder. But for a saint, karma saṁnyāsa alone is sufficient since the saint himself begs for his own food! Both karma phala tyāga and karma saṁnyāsa constitute karma yoga and karma yoga is the inevitable practical proof of the genuineness of your theoretical knowledge and theoretical devotion. The meaning of the proof is knowing whether or not you have real hunger for what you are asking. Sage Vasiṣṭha asked Rāma to pay guru dakṣiṇā to him first; before even hearing spiritual knowledge from him (Dhanamārjaya...—Yoga Vāsiṣṭham). For the same reason, Shirdi Sai Baba used to ask everybody for guru dakṣiṇā.

The Right Approach to Detachment

Now, let us return to your original problem of attaining permanent detachment from worldly bonds. We have seen that trying to achieve this detachment, either by associating with the bonds or going away from them, is the wrong approach and that it inevitably leads to failure. Then what is the correct approach? The correct approach is to develop attachment to God. The detachment from worldly bonds is an automatic and inevitable consequence of the attachment to God. This is the real solution. Merely trying for the detachment from worldly bonds without the attachment to God, is utter stupidity. Such meaningless detachment from worldly bonds is also an insult to God since you are rejecting this beautiful world created by Him! Have you not been insulting God in this way? Please think patiently. The detachment from the world should happen effortlessly as a natural consequence of the attachment to God. Such detachment from the world is not wrong because the Creator is far greater than His creation. But if you simply reject creation without any attachment to the Creator, it is certainly an insult to the Creator. Perhaps, you are rejecting the worldly bonds because you are feeling depressed for some worldly reason.

Or perhaps, you are rejecting the worldly bonds to become a false saint so that you need not earn your living and can live on the free food donated by others! Hence, the Gita says that by mere detachment from the world, actual detachment from the world (naiṣkarmyam) cannot be achieved. This is because, soon after you choose this false and forced detachment from the world, you will be hit by a wave of tremendous attachment to the world (Na karmaṇāmanārambhāt naiṣkarmyaṁ...). What the Gita is saying is that the actual goal is the attachment to God and that goal will never be achieved by mere detachment (saṁnyāsa) from the world (Nacha saṁnyasanādeva, siddhiṁ...). Your problem is solved effortlessly when you approach it correctly, which is by developing attachment to God. Then, you need not worry at all about detaching from the world. Once you are attached to God, you will spontaneously be detached from the world, whether you are associated with the worldly bonds or not (Saṅgaratovā saṅgavihīnaḥ...—Śaṅkara).

However, in the initial stage, some effort to attain a little detachment from the worldly bonds is essential. This little detachment makes some peaceful time available for you. In that time, you can make the initial effort for developing attachment to God by listening to spiritual knowledge, doing prayers and so on. The peaceful atmosphere, away from the worldly bonds, is helpful in this stage. After some time, due to the second concept described earlier, you will certainly be attracted to the worldly bonds again. You will withdraw from that peaceful divine atmosphere and return to the old worldly bonds. If you are lucky to go to the peaceful atmosphere along with the family members with whom you are bonded, this problem can be avoided for a longer time. But the problem cannot be avoided since several other worldly bonds such as your property, career and so on also exist and they will drag you to them. When the devotee perfectly achieves the goal, which is developing a permanent attachment to God, the devotee is said to be a fulfilled devotee (siddha). A beginner should not imitate him in the initial stage of his or her spiritual effort (sādhanā). Sage Gautama mentions this point in his sūtras (Avaradaurbalyāt).

Two friends were travelling to Vārānasī to worship God Śiva. On the way, one of them was attracted to a prostitute and stayed back with her. The other friend continued to Vārānasī and upon reaching started worshipping God Śiva every day. The friend, who stayed back with the prostitute, would always be thinking about his friend in Vārāṇasī. He felt jealous of his friend, who was worshipping God Śiva while he was trapped in worldly pleasures. Ironically, the friend in Vārānasī also felt jealous of his friend, who was enjoying with the prostitute. He could not help thinking of enjoying with the prostitute even while he was worshipping God Śiva! Both friends were facing the effect of the second concept given in the Veda, which is that a person always neglects what is readily available and yearns for what is far and unavailable. Both yearned for what they did not have. The jealousy of the first friend intensified his yearning to worship God Śiva while the jealousy of the friend in Vārāṇasī, intensified his yearning to enjoy with the prostitute.

In both cases, their respective jealousies intensified their yearning for what they did not have, as per the concept told in the Veda. For the first friend, his jealousy drove him in the right direction, whereas for the second friend, his jealousy drove him in the wrong direction. This shows that any quality like jealousy has both good and bad sides. The surprising outcome was that, due to the intensified devotion of the friend, who stayed back with the prostitute, he was granted a place in the abode of God Śiva. The friend in Vārānasī, owing to his intensified desire for the prostitute, was sent to a terrible hell!
The concepts of both sage Vasiṣṭha and the Veda are important and true. Sage Vasiṣṭha is correct in saying that dettachment from the world is not possible while remaining in the close association of the world. The Veda is also correct in saying that separation leads to yearning and attachment while close association leads to negligence. The spiritual aspirant should always take the concept that is applicable to him or her depending on the specific situation and time. The other concept, which is not relevant in that situation and time, can be kept aside. But the aspirant must continuously keep testing oneself practically to determine which concept is relevant in that situation. The only cure for an allergy is avoiding item that causes the allergy in that specific season.

Sage Vasiṣṭha stands firm in his advice, which is applicable if you are attached to worldly bonds. Attachment to worldly bonds is unavoidable if you are born on this earth. Most people are not like sage Ṛṣyaśṛṅga, who lived in complete isolation in the forest and had no contact with women and worldly life. If you had been brought up like Ṛṣyaśṛṅga, the second concept would also have become irrelevant for you. If there was no opportunity for you to form any worldly bonds, there is no question of the attachment to the worldly bonds increasing as a result of separation. But all of us are not Ṛṣyaśṛṅgas. We already have worldly bonds. Permanent detachment from them is going to be impossible if we try to merely detach from the bonds. Hence, it is better to attack this complicated problem by taking the right approach, which is developing attachment to God through knowledge and devotion. I think, God Datta has answered your question in an excellent way!

Keywords: Vashistha Parokshapriyaa Dhanamaarjaya Nakarmanaamanaarambhaat, Naishkarmyam Nacha samnyasanaadeva siddhim Sangaratovaa sangavihiinah Shankara Shiva Siddha Saadhana, Gautama Avaradaurbalyaat Samnyasa Karmasamnyaasa Karmaphalatyaaga phalatyaaga Karma Yogavaashishtam Gurudakshina Dakshina Vashistham Varanaasi Banaras Rushyashrungas Rushyashrunga

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
87) I am giving the overall picture of the entire spiritual knowledge, which shall be propagated in detail through You in the future. I fix Your spiritual name as ‘Datta Swami’. God is unimaginable and the entire worldly logic fails to yield even the slightest understanding about His nature. This absolute God is the ultimate reality and remains only one in the past, present and future. That absolute God created this entire world for the sake of His entertainment. This created world is essentially unreal, but it simultaneously becomes real appearing with full clarity to God. It happens due to the unimaginable power of the absolute God. The absolute God is beyond this imaginable world in which the imaginable soul is a tiny part. Both the world and the soul have the same nature. Both are essentially unreal to God but they simultaneously appear fully real and clear to Him. They constitute the relative reality. Since both the world and the soul are the same relative reality, the world is real for the soul. The world is not actually as real as God. God is the absolute reality. If creation too were an equally-real absolute reality, God would not have been able to perform any miracle involving creation, control, change, destruction and so on in the world.

88) Unimaginable events, called miracles, are perceived by souls. These miracles are the authority and evidence based on which the existence of the unimaginable nature or the unimaginable God can be inferred. The boundary of this relatively-real world cannot be reached by any imagination. If the boundary were reached by the soul’s imagination, it would mean that the soul’s imagination has touched the unimaginable God. Space is the essence of the relatively-real world. So, it means that it is impossible for the soul’s imagination to reach the boundary of space since it would mean touching the unimaginable God. Touching the boundary of the sea means touching the land. If one goes backward along the trail of smoke emitted by a fire and reaches the end of the smoke, one has touched the fire. Space or the relatively-real world is like the smoke, while the fire is like God. Since the soul’s imagination cannot touch the unimaginable God, the boundary of the universe or space also cannot be touched by the soul’s imagination. It means that God is beyond space. He has no spatial dimensions and hence, He is unimaginable. This universe is finite for God since the omniscient God knows its boundary, even though it is unknowable for any soul. This is another practical authority for the existence of the unimaginable God apart from miracles.

89) The cause is the unimaginable God and the product is the imaginable creation including imaginable souls. In worldly logic, all examples of cause and effect are imaginable. Imaginable products are generated only from imaginable causes. So, the link between the cause and effect, which is the mechanism of generation, is also imaginable. But in the case of God and the world, the cause is unimaginable while the product is imaginable. Hence, the mechanism of generation must also be unimaginable. No other example of this kind is found in the imaginable worldly logic of souls. The unimaginable God, who is entertained by this world, also enters into the world like a spectator of a drama entering into the drama as an actor. The main reason for God’s entry into the world is that souls need His direction. The unimaginable God merges with the first imaginable energetic body, which has its own soul or relative awareness. This is the process of incarnation. This First Incarnation of God is called Īśvara. Īśvara further becomes other Energetic and Human Incarnations by identifying with other energetic and living human bodies. The Incarnation results purely by the will of God and not by the effort of the soul.

Hence, the Incarnation is called ‘descended God’ and not ‘ascended soul’. The unimaginable God has Unimaginable Awareness due to absence of inert energy and a nervous system, which are essential for generating the relative awareness in human beings or energetic beings. Unimaginable Awareness is the unimaginable God Himself since two unimaginable items cannot coexist. So, we can say that this Unimaginable Awareness merges with the relative awareness of selected energetic or human being so that that soul becomes the absolute God as stated by Śaṅkara. Rāmānuja and Madhva referred to the first such soul existing in an energetic body (First Incarnation) as the ultimate God, whom they called Nārāyaṇa (Īśvara).

90) In the upper worlds, God is present in the form of Energetic Incarnations. On earth, He is present as Human Incarnations. God chooses to incarnate in each type of world in a medium that is common with the souls present in that world. Thus, Energetic Incarnations are meant for souls in energetic bodies in the upper world while Human Incarnations are meant for human beings on earth. The common energetic or human medium between God and the souls in that world enables God to conveniently mix with the souls. Along with this tremendous merit, the common medium between God and souls also has a tremendous defect. It is like a horrible poison being associated with divine nectar. The defect is that there is always tremendous repulsion between common media. Due to this, the human being neglects the Human Incarnation here and the same soul, after death and after entering into an energetic body, neglects the Energetic Incarnation in the upper worlds. By this, the soul misses the mediated God here as well as there. For a human being, the Human Incarnation and for an energetic being, an Energetic Incarnation are the most relevant to get spiritual guidance.

91) The theoretical spiritual knowledge of Śaṅkara generates the theoretical devotion of Rāmānuja, which, in turn, generates the practical devotion of Madhva. Practical devotion means service and the sacrifice of the fruit of one’s work and is the proof of the person’s theoretical devotion. Practice alone generates the real practical fruit just as the mango tree alone yields the mango fruit. Knowledge and devotion are essential like the water and fertilizer needed for the tree of practice to give fruit. The theoretical and practical devotion must be based on Your attraction towards God’s divine personality. They must not be based on the aspiration for any fruit from God. A person shows such real aspiration-free devotion towards his or her issues. In business devotion (vaiśya bhakti), the devotee aspires for some practical fruit from God in return for the practical devotion shown to God. In prostitution devotion (veśyā bhakti), the devotee aspires for some practical fruit from God in return for the theoretical devotion shown to God. The latter is the worst kind of devotion. Of course, theory is the mother of practice; but, practice alone yields the fruit.

92) Pravṛtti is the behaviour of a soul with other souls in society in which the soul must always vote for justice and against injustice. God is very much bothered about pravṛtti alone, just like the founder of a factory is always worried about smooth administration of the factory.

Granting heaven to souls for the merits earned and throwing souls into hell for their sins are the promotions and penalties given by God to souls respectively. One should not argue against the concept of hell and ask Me to show the presence of hell somewhere in space. No one has proved the absence of hell in this infinite space by taking Me all around creation either. In this scenario of a 50-50 probability of the existence and non-existence of hell, it is better and less risky to assume that hell exists. It is much riskier to assume that hell does not exist. Nivṛtti is the behaviour of a soul with God. But God is not at all bothered about this path and in fact, He discourages souls from pursuing this path by subjecting them to acid tests. Pravṛtti is like doing a job under one’s employer following the code of conduct properly in order to get heavenly promotions and avoid hellish punishments. Nivṛtti is a path invented by the devotee and not by God. In this path, the devotee aspires to develop a personal relationship with God.

Even if the atheist opposes the existence of God, God gives him heaven as long as he follows justice. Even if the theist is very much devoted to God, God throws him into hell if he commits sins!

93) In ancient India, writing technology did not exist and hence, the holy Veda was preserved by recitation. In that time, its meaning was also studied well. Now, since the Veda is published and well-preserved, there is no need of its blind recitation. The Veda itself means knowledge and hence, studying the Vedic knowledge is important to get correct guidance and develop devotion to God. A ritual is the most fortunate occasion in which spiritual knowledge is received. The spiritual knowledge, in turn, develops devotion. The priest blindly recites the Veda, which is neither understood by him nor by others because the language of the Veda is Sanskrit. Sanskrit was the mother tongue of the people only in ancient India; not today. This useless service done by the priest for the public for the sake of some money and perks is not appreciated by God. If the priest explains spiritual knowledge to the public, it will become service to God. Then, God will grant the priest unexpected rewards. The accents of the Veda are inert sound energy and they cannot do any miracle. Only God can perform miracles and He will do them when He is pleased.

94) Food is synthesised from the inert five elements by God for the sake of living beings having awareness. Such food should never be wasted or destroyed (Annaṁ na paricakṣīta—Veda). Ghee is the most precious food and foolish priests are burning it in the physical fire (bhautikāgni or laukikāgni in the name of sacrifice. Ghee means food fried in ghee (as per the figure of speech, lakṣaṇā). Similarly, fire means the hunger-fire (vaiśvānarāgni) in the stomach of the Divine Preacher, who is giving spiritual knowledge. He should be served with food cooked in ghee in the beginning (agri or agni). Hence, He is called as Fire or Agni. The word agni comes from agri meaning ‘beginning’. Burning sticks in a dhūnī, burning oil in oil-lamps, burning candles and so on, even when no light from them is actually needed, is ignorance. God is the source of all lights (Tasya bhāsā sarvamidaṁ vibhāti...—Veda). Charity to deserving persons gives good fruit whereas the same charity done to the undeserving gives sin. A priest becomes deserving by possessing true spiritual knowledge and by not aspiring any fruit in return for the divine service done (Śrotriyasyacākāmahatasya...—Veda). Food should be donated to any hungry poor person to save his or her life-lamp instead of burning oil in lamps and burning ghee in the fire before God. Burning ghee and oil causes pollution, which stops rains. When the Divine Spiritual Preacher eats the food cooked in ghee, all the angels existing in Him (Yāvatīrvai devatāḥVeda) get pleased and they cause rains.

95) Caste, gender and religion should not be considered at all. Only the merits and defects of the soul should be considered. The actual caste is not by birth but by qualities and deeds as said in the Gita. The holy thread ceremony is nothing but bringing the child close to God (upanayanam). The true Gāyatrī means worshipping God by singing prayers (Gāyantaṁ trāyate iti gāyatrī). The formal ritual has no significance and this is indicated by the fact that the saint, who abandons the holy thread, is highly respected in society. The three threads indicate the three qualities (sattvam, rajas and tamas) possessed by the Divine Preacher, who possesses a human body. Holding the holy thread in the hand means catching the Divine Preacher (Satguru). If a human being of any caste, gender and religion is devoted to God-in-human-form, who is the Divine Preacher or Satguru, the person has attained upanayanam. If the person worships the Divine Preacher by singing songs, the person is performing Gāyatrī. The Vedic verse recited in the Gāyatrī meter is not real Gāyatrī. Females are equal to males and the Veda recommends equal share of property to both sons and daughters since the word ‘putra’ means both son and daughter. Females worshipping God through songs have the real Gāyatrī with them! The weakness of the Hinduism is caste, gender, the blind recitation of the Holy Veda and burning food in fire.

96) The original God is unimaginable to any soul and the same God mediated in different forms and known by different names is the Originator of the different religions on this earth. A devotee can follow God in any specific form of the medium having a specific name. But hating other forms and names of the same God’s media since they belong to other religions, is the climax of sin. If You criticize a specific form of God belonging to any other religion, You are criticizing the God of Your own religion. Every religion says that their God created this earth with human beings on it. But unfortunately, there is only one earth with all of humanity on it. It means that there is only one God who has created this earth and all of humanity. If You say that Your scripture alone gives true knowledge and further that all of humanity was created by Your God alone, why did Your God not spread the same scripture immediately to all of humanity?

Your God gave the only real scripture to Your religion alone. That scripture was confined only to You and Your people for some time in history since other countries were disconnected from Your country at that time. During this period, several generations in the other countries have gone to hell for not following Your real scripture for no fault of theirs! It puts the blame on Your God for being unfair and partial! God being the Creator of this entire humanity cannot show such partiality for no reason. You might say that Your people alone were good and hence, His partiality during that time interval was justified.

But if Your land actually contained only good people, Jesus should not have been crucified by the people in His land; Krishna should not have had Hindu kings as His critics and enemies; and Mohammad should not have had to fight wars with His own people. Hence, the truth must be accepted that there is only one God and His universal preaching is Universal Spirituality. Universal Spirituality is the common syllabus of all the scriptures of different religions. All religions contain the common Universal Religion of worshipping God and following justice, which is the practical part. The differences between religions are only superficial and related to the external culture. They are like the same syllabus covered in different languages.

One must follow his or her religion, which is like the state government. But the person simultaneously belongs to the Universal Religion, which is like the central government of the entire country. In this manner, one must avoid hatred towards other religions. There is no need of conversion from one religion to another. It is only like travelling from Your house along a circular path to some other house, when the roads from all houses, including Your house, lead to the same centre of the town, which is the real destination.

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
You think that a ritual should be performed with a specific procedure and specific materials involving the recitation of the specific Vedic hymns, which alone becomes fruitful. You think that the specific procedure and specific hymns alone can protect you, giving the desired results. People fear that the specific rituals should be strictly performed involving the recitation of specific hymns using specific materials in a specific procedure. The priest takes lot of unnecessary advantage about this concept and earns huge money and respect and due to this, sometimes poor people suffer. The fear existing in the heart about the negative results in the absence of such ritual is tremendous and hence, the innocent people suffer a lot.

The main objection to this concept is about the universality of rituals performed in various countries. The procedures of the rituals and the involved recitation of hymns and usage of the materials differ from religion to religion all over the world. In such case, God becomes partial to a specific region of the world in which only the so called correct hymns, procedures and materials are given by God. If you say that the ritual of a specific religion practiced in a specific region only is correct, God becomes partial in giving the correct hymns, procedure and materials to a specific region only. The partiality of God is not justified since He is the divine Father of the entire humanity. If you observe the essence of all these rituals performed in various religions, you can easily understand that the basic essence consists of two points only in the rituals of every religion:

The ritual of every religion mainly consists of prayers in mother tongue to God that should be understood by the priest and everyone attending the ritual.

The next essence is the donation of food, clothes and money to deserving devotees of God.

Since the ritual of every religion performed in any region satisfies these two essential points, no favour is done to any specific religion existing in any specific region. Hence, God becomes impartial Divine Father of the entire humanity. Unfortunately, the only religion that misses this essence is Hinduism! In ancient India, these essential points were fully satisfied and by way of the depth of the spiritual knowledge of the scripture, Hinduism was considered to be the greatest religion in the world. Today, the same religion came to the lowest level due to the missing essence. The hymns are recited in Sanskrit and nobody including the priest knows the meaning of even a single word of recitation. Due to the absence of the knowledge of the prayer, the devotion exists neither in the priest nor in others. By this, the priest becomes the most undeserving fellow. Donation to such priests is not only waste but actually a sin.

In ancient India, this problem was not there because Sanskrit was the mother tongue in that time. Therefore, [you] either recite the prayers in your mother tongue or at least, the priest should explain the Sanskrit hymns to others. Alternatively, every Hindu should learn the Sanskrit language. In such case, the priest becomes a real devotee and the donation to the deserving priest becomes fruitful. Then only, the Hindu religion will rise from the present lowest level to the highest level, which existed once upon a time in ancient India. Fortunately, other religions do not have this problem because even today, the hymns recited from their scriptures, are in their mother tongues only.

Utmost care should be taken in not wasting the food

While serving the food, you should request the guests to observe the served items before they start eating so that if any item is allergic, it can be removed from the plate. Nobody should leave any food item after eating, which is greatest sin. The cook should prepare the food in a careful way so that the items are properly prepared. After cooking or during the process of cooking, a spoon of the item can be removed separately and tasted for addition of anything deficient. Tasting the food in this way is not wrong since there is no contamination with the hand that touches the mouth during tasting. If the food is not properly prepared and is thrown away by the people, the sin goes to the cook. Anyway utmost care should be taken in not wasting the food.

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
God is helping you million times more than your family

Assume that your death is going to take place in five minutes! If you are in this mood forever, you are always attentive about God (as said in the Mahabharata). This is not mere assumption. Are you sure that this can’t take place? In any moment death can attack anybody at any place! If you are ready with the grace of Datta, you need not worry at all. A passenger having a ticket in his pocket need not fear for the checking squad, which may appear at any time. You need not fear for the cruel money-lender, if you are ready with cash to be paid as per the pronote. You need not fear for the attack of money-lender at any time.

Human being is ungrateful like an animal and hence is called as Pashu (animal). Both are enjoying this world created by God without any gratitude towards Him. Hence, such an atheist will be born as animal only forever. When both have same nature, what is the use of human rebirth for such soul?

How much happiness you are receiving from the service of five elements created by God? 1) Space: How much happiness you are getting while you walk in vast free space without any disturbance? 2) Air: How much you are pleased when you are in cool mild air in the vacant place in evening? 3) Fire: How much pleasure you feel while you enjoy the Sun-bath in winter and while eating just cooked hot food? 4) Water: How much satisfaction you gain in taking water bath and in drinking water in summer? 5) Earth: How much you enjoy in eating food given by this earth? You are always trapped by the pleasant experience in enjoying the five elements. Why are you not thinking even for one minute about the creator of these elements in your service? Even before you are created, God created all these five elements for your service to give pleasure to you!

When you use soap, you become more clean in your bath. Try to use the Datta-soap while you take bath in this world-ocean. You are becoming more and more dirty by this worldly mud. A pig never bothers about bath or soap. It always is in pleasant state while immersing itself in the mud pond. You are going to holy places and dipping in holy rivers and lakes to become pure. If you are with desires for worldly fruits, all the holy places are mud ponds only! Vemana Yogi told in his poems that a pig will not become elephant by going to holy Kashi city. I am called Datta or ‘given to the world’ as a soap to remove your worldly dirt. My words are certainly harsh to you like painful injection for the patient. The words of false preachers are like sweets to bring serious illness for the same patient.

God is omniscient and knows what to be given to whom and not to be given to whom. When we are analysing such issues, our doubt about the Divine administration of God is reflecting. If we have firm faith in God, we must have more firm faith in His capable Divine administration also. Such faith will not result in any doubt in the administration of God. We shall never doubt the equity and justice in the administration of God and such confirmation of faith in God will remove even the budding of such doubts on the capability of God. If you criticize the administration of God, you are indirectly criticizing God, which will spoil the purity of your devotion to God. It is always better to concentrate on the devotion to God than allowing our curved brains in developing such useless doubts on the administration of God. Such doubts arise in our minds since we didn’t develop the pre-confirmed faith on God.

Due to absence of aspiration for returns, love of God is more than love of thousands of parents.

[The love of God to the devotees is unassuming because it is the love shown towards souls without any selfish benefit in return. Such true love is seen in this world to great extent in the case of parents loving their children. In the loves of worldly bonds, this love (issue devotion) is unparallel. God, the creator of souls, is also showing the same devotion towards the souls, which is both paternal and maternal affection.

In the case of parents showing love to issues also, some times, in some cases, some defects are seen. The parents in their old age blame their issues for not serving them back in spite of their unassuming services done previously to those issues. In the case of God, not even a trace of such defect is seen because He does not need any service from anybody! Hence, Shankara says that the affection of even thousands of parents can’t be equal to the affection of God towards the souls created by Him!]

We are not having even a trace of the true love shown to our issues in the case of God.

[The biggest tragedy is that we are not showing love to Him, which is even equal to the love shown by us toward our issues. In spite of their negligence towards us and sometimes even serious insults, we serve (karma samnyasa) our issues with utmost care and finally write will transferring all the remains of our earnings to them only! We don’t show even a trace of such love to such God! Our love to God is always based on some fruits from Him in return in this life here or after death there. Shankara says that the pre-requisite for spiritual knowledge is not to have aspiration for any fruit from God here and there (Ihaamutra phala viraagah).]

Parents take complete care of their children during their childhood. The efforts taken by the parents for their children is service, which is also known as the sacrifice of work. Finally, the parents also transfer all their wealth to their children through their will. This transferring of the wealth is called the sacrifice of the fruit of their work since wealth is the fruit of work. So, the sacrifice of the parents for the sake of their children in terms of the sacrifice of work and the fruit of work is complete. Yet most parents save some wealth for their own old age believing that they will live until they become old. They feel there is a risk in sacrificing their entire wealth to their issues while they are still alive. There is a possibility that if their children are not good, they might not take care of the parents in the future when the parents become old. Sometimes, even if the children are good they could be incapable of serving their parents due to some unfortunate circumstances.

The case of God is different from one’s children. God is not bad; He is extremely good. He is also never incapable. In fact, He is omnipotent. Another important difference is that while one’s children are seen with one’s eyes, God is not seen. There is insecurity for those who depend on the children who are seen by their eyes. But there is complete security for those who depend on the unseen God. Ignorant souls only believe in perception. Giving more importance to their unreliable children who are seen, they shower their real love upon the children. The proof of real love is karma yoga. The sacrifice of work and the fruit of work together are called karmayoga.

It is the proof of real love since we practically serve and sacrifice our money only for those whom we truly love. Ignorant people truly love only their children and so they do this karma yoga only for their children who are unreliable. They do not truly love God and they do not do karma yoga for Him even though He is supremely reliable, just because He is unseen. Real devotees are the ones who believe in God through inference. They believe in the unseen, unimaginable God by observing His miracles which are visible but unimaginable. Inference, of course, includes perception since the miracles are perceived. This mentality of the majority of human beings is the climax of blind ignorance. Such blind ignorance is actually not based on either perception or inference but is based only on solidified worldly fascination!

Gratefulness to God:-

If our files are opened in the divine enquiry done after our death, the human rebirth is impossible. Still, God sanctioned us the human rebirth based on a trace of hope of our reformation. For this, we must be grateful to Him. After giving us the human rebirth, He has given us all facilities of life and He fulfilled most of our genuine desires placed before Him. We shall be grateful to Him for all these things. We must express gratefulness to Him, several times in everyday.
We are not doing this forgetting what is already done to us by Him. Before placing our fresh desire, first, we shall remember all the favours already done by Him to us and express gratefulness. Are we doing this? – not at all. We place our fresh desire straight before Him and if there is delay, we neglect or even scold Him! A donor is giving 100 rupees to a beggar every day. One day, there was delay in his donation.
The beggar forgot all the previous donations and started scolding the donor! A fresh donor, who refused the first donation, was respected much by the beggar, who said “the fresh donor is a great person of policy whereas the old donor is bloody in breaking his policy”! Whenever a miracle was done by the Father of heaven, Jesus used to thank Him without failing, always passed the credit of miracle to Him only and never owned it. You shall never own any merit since every merit or unimaginable action is always from God only.

Don’t be foolish to pray Me for My help to Your children. They are Your children in this birth only whereas they were My children, including You for millions and millions of births continuously without any break. Keeping Yourself as the basic one foot scale, You can’t even measure My concern about them. I always do the best for any soul even if it misunderstands and scolds Me. Don’t be disturbed to maintain these few children for this one birth. How many children are maintained by Me for the past millions and millions of births?

If you see just a leaf and observe it deeply with the knowledge of Botany, you will be shocked with the miraculous work of God which reveals its unimaginable design, unimaginable co-ordination of functions of various cells etc. Through such unimaginable structure of the leaf you are first recognizing the unimaginable super power (Maya) of God. Immediately you will accept the possessor of the super power (Mayi) who is the Lord as said in the subsequent line of the same verse (Mayinamtu Maheshwaram….).

Therefore, the deep analysis of the nature which is Science is exposing the miracle of God to every body in this world and there is no need of a separate miracle. Therefore, Science is the best religion exposing the existence of God to every ordinary human being on this earth including atheist. Therefore, I have given a place for Science in the symbol of Universal Spirituality. A scientist does not require a separate miracle to recognize the existence of God like a realized soul since the deeper analysis of this nature reveals the unimaginable power of God and there by His existence.

A scientist who does not believe the existence of God is not a scientist at all. Thus, an ordinary ignorant devotee is helped by God through unimaginable ways. The exceptionally excellent devotee finds God’s help even through the natural ways. He thinks that even the natural respiration is by the grace and power of God only.

I have created scientific laws in the nature according to which the nature is functioning. You have studied and understood these natural laws due to My grace only. You have developed ego to say that I do not exist and only nature is existing! In order to remove Your ego and make Yourself to recognise My existence, I performed miracles in this world, which break the natural laws to prove Your knowledge as wrong by which Your ego will be crashed. I am exhibiting miracles for Your welfare only since You are My issue.

All the natural phenomena also are taking place on My will only. If I wish, the natural law disappears. The fire couldn’t burn even a dry grass blade in My presence. All the supernatural phenomena (miracles) also happen on My will only. You are confining Me to miracles only and delete Me from natural phenomena. Real scholars realise that the natural phenomena also are My works based on My will only and hence, they do not give special importance separately to miracles. For them, miracles are not necessary. Those, who believe Me seeing this nature and without seeing My miracles, are the real scholars of spiritual knowledge because they recognize Me as the source of the natural phenomena also.

If you have to be grateful to your parents, wife and children, how much you should be grateful to God on the same basis of help done to you? Since you have not realized the help of God, you are less grateful to God. You have over estimated the help of your family and you are more grateful to the worldly bonds. God is helping you million times more than your family and His help is continuous for millions of births even though you are not grateful to Him. The help from your family is limited to this birth and if you analyze you will find that business is always hidden in your worldly bonds. Veda says that any soul loves you since you are the means of its happiness (Atmanah kamaya….). Hence, voting for God and rejecting worldly bonds is not violation of justice but it is based on the same very very justice only.

Lack of deep knowledge and analysis makes it to appear as voting for God against justice. But in fact, it is only voting for highest justice and rejecting higher justice. When you reject prostitute before your wife, it is voting to higher justice against lower justice or injustice. Justice and injustice are only comparative terms. If a bachelor loves a prostitute and marries her as social reform, such love to the prostitute becomes justice only. Hence, justice becomes injustice and vice-versa in different contexts. It is only a relative concept. Therefore, establishment of justice means establishment of both Pravrutti and Nivrutti (identifying the present human form of God and selfless service to Him). You can identify the justice at every level through the torchlight of analytical knowledge. Therefore, if you cannot identify justice in Pravrutti, how can you identify justice in Nivrutti? If you cannot vote for your wife against a prostitute, how can you vote for God against your wife?

Hence, analytical knowledge and voting for justice continue without any change in both Pravrutti and Nivrutti. Hence, Lord stressed on establishment of justice only and this covers both Pravrutti and Nivrutti. The high justice becomes injustice before higher justice.

-By Shri Dattaswami

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : She get teased worldly her boss let her leave early from work there's some flirt but dumb jerk keep her alert she's a queen right but she's not giving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Worldly desires secret, are you in it? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Does It Profit You To Gain Worldly Material Things And To Lose Your Mind? Chief Elder Osiris 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Both love and hatred are foolish as far as the worldly bonds are concerned Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : All worldly bonds appear blissful but really they are forms of worry only Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why does the mind waver violently with worldly thoughts and desires? Why does it refu Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : One cannot become My dearest disciple unless one hates the worldly bonds Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The nature of Worldly Bonds Vs Pious Bond with God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Worldly desire make the devotee impure Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why one should ask some worldly things? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why does mind waver violently with worldly thoughts and how to calm down it? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Oxytocin-This is way the black goddess bonds with the world Black People Open Forum 29
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Salvation means cutting the bonds with everything other than God. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The happiness and misery in this world are based on the bonds you have with the items Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : My style is corrupt as the money pile up like saving bonds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God is not in need of any forced love – collected by cutting bonds with effort Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Our feelings and unreal bonds of the world Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black Sports : Barry Bonds Breaks Hank Aaron's Home Run Record Black Sports 3
OmowaleX Black Sports : Barry Bonds fails Drug Test Black Sports 2
P Black People : Does Barry Bonds (708) deserve an asterisk? Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : has Bonds ever failed a drug test? Black Sports 7
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : B.BONDS in the lime lights Black Sports 8
A Black People : BLACK LOVE STORIES THAT TRANSCEND BONDS OF SLAVERY, TIME... Black People Open Forum 5
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Baseball Home Run King BONDS & steroids Black Sports 4
Isaiah Black Sports : MR. BARRY BONDS... AMAZING GRACE! Black Sports 5
Bluewater Black Poetry : One of Many Bonds of Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Barry Bonds Black Sports 12