Black People : Unite Afrika- One Voice, One Action, One Afrika Campaign-Sign petition please

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
Beloved Ones:

For those of us who are serious about our loving for Afrika, please sign the petition.

http://www.globalunification.com/onevoice.php

Brothers and Sisters,

This campaign was established for the purpose of uniting the African people of the world to come together in one voice, to work together as one action, and with our united effort create one Africa.
We believe the time has come for the Global African Community to prove to themselves, once and for all, that they are neither negligent nor complacent.

Up until now all pressure to assist in developing the African Continent has come from International Organizations, which are, in most cases, non-African. So far their efforts have yielded success in garnering support for the cancellation of debts to the poorest countries of Africa, but their still remains much work to be done.

Historically, we believe the time has arrived for the Global African Community to take matters into their own hands in assisting in the development process of Africa and its people.

We must prove to the world, once and for all, that we are not complacent; but rather a determined force, when we are well informed, more than capable of lobbying and supporting our leaders, to ensure they make the correct decisions which will create positive changes to the African People. As we are well aware democracy is a veritable platform to achieve these goals and we need to continue to stress the importance of free speech as a vital key for development and progress.

Without a united determination of the Global African Leaders, striving for positive change, the efforts so far gained from the international community will be in vain.

Our generation will not tolerate this outcome, hence the introduction of the
"1 Voice, 1 Action, 1 Africa" Campaign.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black People Politics : What can we do, to unite with Trump supporters and voters? Black People Politics 175
HODEE Black People Politics : Black and Asian Community Leaders Reveal What Would Happen If Our Communities Unite Black People Politics 1
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations." Black People Politics 325
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : LeBron James and Kevin Durant unite against Donald Trump in new video Black Entertainment 1
Destee Black People Politics : Charlottesville - State of Emergency - Violence - Unite the Right rally Black People Politics 85
Caya Law Forum : Unite Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 15
chuck Black People Politics : Which New Approaches Do We Need To Unite Black People In 2016?!? Black People Politics 74
chuck Pan-Africanism : What Shall We Do To Unite Our African Descendants In The Americas??? Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 5
chuck Black People : Why Is It Difficult (If impossible) For Our Generations To Unite? Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Putin’s sanctions on Americans unite Democrats, GOP Black People Politics 11
RAPTOR Black People : WikiLeaks' Julian Assange Calls on Computer Hackers to Unite Against NSA Surveillance Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Computers - Software Hardware : Black female programmers unite for NYC hackathon Science and Technology 15
Mad Skillz Black People : Happy May Day ... Workers of the World Unite! Black People Open Forum 0
L The Front Porch : Just want to Introduce myself, and why the black community should unite! The Front Porch 7
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: 4 Black Men unite to revive American manufacturing Black People Doing Positive Things 5
Ankhur Black People : 50+ African Nations Cannot Unite to defeat one little Al Shebop group??? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Somalia : AU unite to establish order in Somalia Somalia 18
Ankhur Black People : Can we unite to form a Black political agenda? Black People Open Forum 100
Ankhur Black People : We must unite to defend our communities Black People Open Forum 52
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : May We All Unite Our Prayers, Rituals, and Powers for the safety of the Hatian people Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
brown_h0rnet Black People : SHOULD Black People Unite? Regardless of Religion Black People Open Forum 155
T Pan Africanism : We as a people have to unite African American History Culture 1
abdurratln Sudan : Sudanese Unite! Sudan 0
I Pan Africanism : BROWNSKINNED PEOPLE WORLDWIDE UNITE! African American History Culture 44
abdurratln Black People : Let's Unite Black People Open Forum 2
rapchild Black Poetry : AFRICA UNITE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
rapchild Poetry Critiques : AFRICA UNITE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Will Never Unite Toward A Specific Issue Or cause Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Poetry : DOPE DEALERS UNITE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Brother's Only Chat : Black men Unite / To my destee brothers Black Men 245
queentswana Black People : We're Sisters/Queens ...let's unite Black People Open Forum 0
K Africa : AFRICAN UNITE AND MODERNIZATION All Things Africa 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : White Power Unite Against Reparation !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Relationships : Do black women and men want to unite? Or are we just tired of each other? Black Relationships 36
1poetsought Black Poetry : Let Us Unite Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
C Africa : Africa Unite All Things Africa 0
C Black People : The United States Of Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : An Afrika Afrikan Reparation/Repatriation Liberation Foundation Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Anyone Who Is With Serious Patriotism To Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Afrika, Afrika, Afrika!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Saving Of Mother Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Phrase Back To Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Afrika Black Afrikans Are In Need Of An Afrikan Reconstruction Renasissance!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Diaspora Black Afrikans Are To Be The Indelible Force In Afrika!!! Black People Open Forum 0
sekou kasimu Black People : "Hair Racism" in South Afrika. Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Afrika Bambaataa (Zulu Nation Founder) accused of sex abuse by 3 men Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 15
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Is The U.S. On Some High Ground? Can The U.S. Lecture Afrika About Human Rights? Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. John Henrik Clarke - Afrika And The Rise of Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Sign That Will Declare Black Afrikans Seriousness About Regaining Afrika And Black Afrikans Freedo Chief Elder Osiris 2
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Handbook for Raising Black Children: Llaila Afrika Black Education / Schools 0