Black Spirituality Religion : UFO's and such...

Ham

Hi everyone, I wanted to know your thoughts on UFO's and its associated phenomenon. I guess you are aware of the AATIP program (Luis Elizondo) and To The Stars Academy and there "confirmation"of UFO's and the technology (see Hal Puthoff).

Has anyone seen a UFO? I have seen two and as a result of this (and a few other experiences non UFO related) I questioned my faith (Torah) and started my journey of truth. With relation to ET's I am not so sure I believe that, possibly they are more to do with the realm of consciousness and if they are physical then they are perhaps intelligent A.I. (as they seem deceptive and intent on us thinking they are from other Worlds). I can't really speculate on ET's as I do not know for sure if they exist but on the other hand I have witnessed UFO's first hand so with them I am certain.

This may be in the wrong thread may be better served in the science technology threads.

Ham

Hi everyone, I wanted to know your thoughts on UFO's and its associated phenomenon. I guess you are aware of the AATIP program (Luis Elizondo) and To The Stars Academy and there "confirmation"of UFO's and the technology (see Hal Puthoff).

Has anyone seen a UFO? I have seen two and as a result of this (and a few other experiences non UFO related) I questioned my faith (Torah) and started my journey of truth. With relation to ET's I am not so sure I believe that, possibly they are more to do with the realm of consciousness and if they are physical then they are perhaps intelligent A.I. (as they seem deceptive and intent on us thinking they are from other Worlds). I can't really speculate on ET's as I do not know for sure if they exist but on the other hand I have witnessed UFO's first hand so with them I am certain.

This may be in the wrong thread may be better served in the science technology threads.
As this was my introductory post and I may seem like a quack and as I am unable to post links if one is interested do a google search on the following.

Gravity control (Hal Puthoff).

Remote viewing (Hal Puthoff).

To the stars Academy.

Luis elizondo.

Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

Pentagon UFO.

I am wondering if they are releasing this information to the public what technology do they have hidden and are UFO'S man made?