Black People : Ufology: Aliens or Asiatics?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The Great Deception

The messenger did not speak of a single doomsday, neither am I. I have repeatedly stated there have been a series of events since 1995. The sidereal calendar is based on the Sothic cycle. Its not just 33 years ahead of the roman calendar. Its a totally different system.

The point folks seem not able to accept is what I keep saying in reference to all of these different "theories" including Padre Engo is one key word MUTATION.

Again, there is a reason these "dwarfs" supposedly went underground. Furthermore, if they did have such advanced technology against Barbarians it seems feasible that they would have easily defeated them then and now. But this is not the case.

One more thing, not to disprespect anyone, but Im really tired of these folks who claim to be the Last Prophet or Last Messenger and no longer find these references credible. There is some value in what they have to say but claims of Divinity I do not take lightly especially when some folks who make these claims are putting out "thoeries" which I myself am familiar with before hearing or reading it from them.

Peace

Okay Im just gonna lay a few things out here and deal with possible consequences later.

For one, brothers such as Padre Engo and Malachi York be mixing traditions and various myths in a similar manner in which I prepare and cook gumbo but sometimes it dont all mix well.

Ufology mixed with Egyptology and everything else. Typhonian Gnosis. Aleistair Crowley and Kenneth Grant. This leads to the O.T.O.

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/lam.htm

Black folks who want to continue mixing these oranges with the apples be my guest. Im no Typhonian Gnostic and I doubt seriously if anyone can find a reference to such in Akan, Amharic, Geez, Meroitic or Zulu.

Yes, there is talk of a "Typhonian Cult" in ancient Kemet just as there are references to a "Draconian Cult". There is an article entitled "Kenneth Grant and the Merovignian Mythos" which explains some of the correlations that Grant has made and this is personally one of my departure points.

I dont need to read Grant or anyone else to explain to me the Current which runs through my Blaoodline which others have attempted to pollute, usurp and wipe out of existence then claim as their own. I also dont need to be an O.T.O. initiate or an initiate in any of their systems when I an Ophiuchi/Ophidian from birth.

All of these folks who make this connection and claim Merovignian blood are liars and imposters. That bllodline was usurped and killed off during the Frnech civil war and the one line that remained was "hidden" and not recognized as leigitimate.

"This bringing to earth of the Sangraal by UFO's is the modern day equivalent of the Nephili, the Outer Ones, or the Elohim earthling knowledge and siring a new race of kingly beings for this world. Kingly i.e. the Merovignian."

Black folk can believe in this if you choose. I will call it what it is. A load of garbage and thats putting it mildly.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I don't think the dwarfs were fighting "barbarians". They were fighting what would be classified as the Lemurians(they were said to be up to 17 ft tall).

I don't take lightly claims of divinity such as the "Last Prophet/Messenger" thing either. It is what it is though.

What it is is false teaching any one man claiming to be a last or final prophet. Especially when one makes statements that are filled with "maybes" and "perhaps". I dont personally claim any such divinity myself and am very cautious concerning those that do.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I've noticed the change a few years back, although i haven't quite picked up on the pattern. I've noticed where i live, when it storms now we have an increase probability of lightening striking something/someone. Before it didn't strike as frequently. It also seems as if the seasons are a month behind. When spring rolled in it still felt like winter. When summer rolled in it still felt like spring in terms of the lighting or the positioning of the sun.

I used to watch for the moon directly outside my window at exactly 12am. Now it hides behind the trees to the left of my house. The moon doesn't reach directly in front of my house until about 2:30 am or sometimes 3:am.

:heart:

Exactly three years ago when I was moving to Dallas during hurricane Katrina Sirius was rising in the early morning almost due "east". Only 3 years later it is obviously further to the south. I did not realize until getting back to California recently that the Big Dipper is actually a circumpolar constellation connected to the Sirius/Orion system.This is a large energy field even thought the center of the Milky Way galaxy is in the southern hemisphere. The cardinal points are shifting.

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
What it is is false teaching any one man claiming to be a last or final prophet. Especially when one makes statements that are filled with "maybes" and "perhaps". I dont personally claim any such divinity myself and am very cautious concerning those that do.
Are you initiated into particular Ancestral Traditions such as Vodu, Ifa, Palo Mayombe?

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.