Black People : Ufology: Aliens or Asiatics?

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Brother Knowledge Seed, is this part of the article you were refering to?

The Obeah priests of Trinidad and New York City have similar traditions. In the folklore of Trinidad we come across a race of djinn that work under Aiwaz. This Obeah teaching was in existence before Aleister Crowley declared that Aiwaz was his Holy Guardian Angel. The Obeah mysteries that revolve around dwarves may also be derived from Moroccan and West African sources. Most historians agree that Obeah is derived from Hebraic rites of the Akan people of Ghana. In Ghana we come across an entire tradition based on the magic of the dwarves. According to Ghanaian priests living in Brooklyn, a race of dwarves called the mortia live in a futuristic civilization in the middle of the earth. Many of the mortia are classified as Islamic spirits or djinn. The mortia fly around in egg-shape space-ships and love to abduct children. These children are taken into the underground civilization by way of a hole in a tree and taught the mysteries of the universe. When these children reach puberty they are said to return to their villages with long dreadlocks, ancient tribal markings, and the ability to cast very powerful spells. The underground civilization the Ghanaian priests believe is inhabited by a race of dwarves is probably a continuation of a very ancient Egyptian tradition. In Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man Albert Churchward states: “Ptah was a Pygmy and with his assistant Pygmies created Amenta or the lower earth, which was represented by a passage hollowed out of the earth […] Amenta consisted of a world of various states and many parts, including an Upper and Lower Egypt […]”

If so, the link is below:

http://key64.net/feature/1377-extraterrestrial-bloodlines-ii

:heart:
Yes ma'am it is. Thanks for that.

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
This is one of the articles which I myself have archived a few of which I posted on my blogsite. He makes a point here that has been the basis of my own argument.

"White people do not have what it takes to survive on this planet when the Sun God is reborn and the 26,000 year precession/solar radiation causes the Moors to mutate."

Im not going to keep repeating myself in every thread but Padre Engo himself does not speak of a single "doomsday" and part of my disagreement here is one in which I base my conclusions on the Sothic/Sidereal calendar NOT the Roman calendar. Therefore 12.21.2012 is PAST according to sidereal and these "hurricanes" are part of a pattern which should become more obvious as I stated before by 09.08.08. Sometime within the next 7 days.

Peace
I don't recall the Messenger ever speaking of a single "doomsday" either. He "prophesied" just certain events that would lead to America's destruction. I haven't had an in depth chance to study the Sidereal calendar. Is that the one that is 33 years ahead the Roman calendar?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I don't recall the Messenger ever speaking of a single "doomsday" either. He "prophesied" just certain events that would lead to America's destruction. I haven't had an in depth chance to study the Sidereal calendar. Is that the one that is 33 years ahead the Roman calendar?

The messenger did not speak of a single doomsday, neither am I. I have repeatedly stated there have been a series of events since 1995. The sidereal calendar is based on the Sothic cycle. Its not just 33 years ahead of the roman calendar. Its a totally different system.

The point folks seem not able to accept is what I keep saying in reference to all of these different "theories" including Padre Engo is one key word MUTATION.

Again, there is a reason these "dwarfs" supposedly went underground. Furthermore, if they did have such advanced technology against Barbarians it seems feasible that they would have easily defeated them then and now. But this is not the case.

One more thing, not to disprespect anyone, but Im really tired of these folks who claim to be the Last Prophet or Last Messenger and no longer find these references credible. There is some value in what they have to say but claims of Divinity I do not take lightly especially when some folks who make these claims are putting out "thoeries" which I myself am familiar with before hearing or reading it from them.

Peace

PurpleMoons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2003
I've noticed the change a few years back, although i haven't quite picked up on the pattern. I've noticed where i live, when it storms now we have an increase probability of lightening striking something/someone. Before it didn't strike as frequently. It also seems as if the seasons are a month behind. When spring rolled in it still felt like winter. When summer rolled in it still felt like spring in terms of the lighting or the positioning of the sun.

I used to watch for the moon directly outside my window at exactly 12am. Now it hides behind the trees to the left of my house. The moon doesn't reach directly in front of my house until about 2:30 am or sometimes 3:am.

:heart:

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The messenger did not speak of a single doomsday, neither am I. I have repeatedly stated there have been a series of events since 1995. The sidereal calendar is based on the Sothic cycle. Its not just 33 years ahead of the roman calendar. Its a totally different system.

The point folks seem not able to accept is what I keep saying in reference to all of these different "theories" including Padre Engo is one key word MUTATION.

Again, there is a reason these "dwarfs" supposedly went underground. Furthermore, if they did have such advanced technology against Barbarians it seems feasible that they would have easily defeated them then and now. But this is not the case.

One more thing, not to disprespect anyone, but Im really tired of these folks who claim to be the Last Prophet or Last Messenger and no longer find these references credible. There is some value in what they have to say but claims of Divinity I do not take lightly especially when some folks who make these claims are putting out "thoeries" which I myself am familiar with before hearing or reading it from them.

Peace
I don't think the dwarfs were fighting "barbarians". They were fighting what would be classified as the Lemurians(they were said to be up to 17 ft tall).

I don't take lightly claims of divinity such as the "Last Prophet/Messenger" thing either. It is what it is though.

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: