Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
Well yes, why aren't you? They're not just a pile of rocks by the way. These are pyramids that no one I mean no one can construct today.
got to give it to those black ancestors of ours - those pyramids were a true work of genius and organisation

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

I'm sorry to intervene Shalai, but this guy is a law unto himself, lol, its hard to tell if he's real or just full of sarcasm; at any rate, I find his off the wall remarks quite funny now, and certainly don't take him seriously.

Well yes, why aren't you? They're not just a pile of rocks by the way. These are pyramids that no one I mean no one can construct today.

Shalai

Aug 7, 2014
got to give it to those black ancestors of ours - those pyramids were a true work of genius and organisation
Indeed they really were. :) I remember coming across the other west african pyramids a couple of years ago and right than I knew that there was an untold story in west africa. You see the white researchers focus on Egypt for a reason. Notice that they don't dig anywhere else? I'm finding out tho this might be a good thing.

Egypt could have served protection for the rest of Africa?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.