Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
no it dont - it dont point either way - if a teacher sees two kids work exactly the same at school he dont know who copied off who till hes done some investigatin - right now we have only investigated one kid in detail - we needs to investigate the other one before we know who copied who

1st off, recent evidence now says Kemetian civilization is over 12,000 years old. Some say 14k. That predates anything in the region and the world. The Genome Project says humans came from Kenya ( or there abouts ) up. The Nile delta is a natural place to settle. I doubt if they went thru the east and then stayed

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
well though humanoid did originate in east africa there is a slight prob - those humanoids seem to get as far as homo habilis - still pretty ape like - then start to get replaced by homo ergaster from the west - homo ergaster bein pretty human lookin - plus those dates for the pyramids are still contentious at the moment and even if accurate would still only be contemporary with the ones in niger

anyways the guy who discovered the niger pyramids - Master Souley Garba - says he used kemet texts to find them - texts which he says say the egyptians originated in that area of Niger - its all in french so im gonna have to do a proper translation before i can post his words - but we at least know the egyptians knew those niger pyramids existed

Shalai

Aug 7, 2014
amazin how you always assume people who disagree with any viewpoint you hold havent done any research - also amazin that you believe that anyone who you think believes what one group of whites believe is brainwashed but that your ideas based on another group of whites makes you somehow enlightened

personally i find the ideas of theosophists like j s gordon highly suspect - tell me do you accept his theory of the egyptian civilisation being revealed to the people of africa by 'fallen gods'

plus please tell me how my own theory that kemet derived its ideas from a predatin civilisation closer to the center of africa would be a likely piece of white conditioning
Well you know many tribes claim that there were creatures that came out of the sky and gave them information. Pretty interesting that they all have the same story.

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
Exactly. I truly hoped that our black archeologist would start to focus on west africa and maybe start digging stuff up. Although I do believe that Egypt is alot older than these people lead on.
You happy about a pile of rocks?

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Thx for "finally" responding, have missed your serious commentary.

We do know that the ancient land known as Sais/Ta Meri/Tawi/KmT/Egypt were a world power that dominated a vast area of land in the middle east and asia....

How do we know that isn't/wasn't part of Kemet at one time?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: I write with pride and ride a white dyna super glide very // Rare this twin cam begin to sl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Little girl meets her Twin Dad Black People Open Forum 6
N Black People : 4800 (TWIN ON CRIPS) Black People Open Forum 4
N Spoken Word : TWIN FROM SKIDROW Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
howardtsu Black Poetry : Twin Desires Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Black People : amazing pictures of black and white twin babies!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 0
L Black Events : Gemini Twin B-Day Bash Black Events 1
D Africa : Local African Americans helped shape Twin Lakes Area's history All Things Africa 1
watzinaname Black Poetry : Twin Peeks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
T Black Poetry : Twin Towers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black Poetry : THE TWIN IS BACK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
T Black Poetry : Good Twin Vs Evil Twin (Our Rage) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Picture Image Gallery : My twin baby sisters.... Black Picture Image Gallery 4
Joyce Black Poetry : Tribute To My Poetic Twin...j'hiah Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : No Aliens the Egyptians built the pyramids AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Jews help the Egyptians build the Pyramids? AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : After 4,600 years, we can finally see deep inside Egypt's mysterious pyramids Egypt 10
Fine1952 Egypt : Several Distinctive Location(s) Of Pyramids In Ancient Egypt Egypt 6
RAPTOR Egypt : Things Egyptologists wont say, Pyramids, Conspiricies. Stephen Mehler Egypt 6
cherryblossom Black Spirituality Religion : Pyramids/Sphinx In The Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Job=Tree of Life+Two Pyramids (fore myself) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Z Sudan : 35 Ancient Pyramids Discovered in Sudan Necropolis Sudan 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Sphinx & Great Pyramids -True Ages Revealed Black People Open Forum 7
Bunmi Doyin Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Secret Construction Of The Pyramids Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : The Origins of Pyramids & Mound Building Complexes . . . Is it of this Earth? Chevron Dove 1
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : The secrets hidden in the pyramids of Egypt Egypt 0
S Black People : The Revelation Of The Pyramids Black People Open Forum 2
S Egypt : ARISTOTLE suggests the Pyramids Egypt were instruments of oppression. Egypt 6
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : The hidden secrets of Egypt Pyramids (Harun Yahya) Egypt 0
river Black People : Why There are No Pyramids in Europe Black People Open Forum 39
Amnat77 Black People : Pyramids on the Mississippi River (Cahokia state park) Black People Open Forum 0
I African American History Culture : Have you seen the Igbo pyramids? African American History Culture 0
Kemetstry Black People : Pyramids No Built by Slaves, But Regular Guys Black People Open Forum 8
Chevron Dove Black People : GIZA-ZIGA [Giz-Zig, in reverse]; the Ziggurat & Pyramids Black People Open Forum 0
M Black People : How Old Are The Pyramids and Sphinx? Black People Open Forum 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Egypt to copyright the pyramids and antiquities Chief Elder Osiris 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : PYRAMIDS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : EGYPT REFUTES THAT JEWS WERE SLAVES THAT BUILT PYRAMIDS ; STORY OF MOSES A LIE? Chief Elder Osiris 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Is the Mentalolgy And Theological Message The Pyramids Reveal To Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Egypt : Pictures of Egyptians taken from walls of the pyramids... Egypt 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Pyramids in the Bible AACOOLDRE 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Tents/Tabernacles/Pyramids/Mounds and Mountains AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mountains are Pyramids (revised) AACOOLDRE 2
G Science and Technology : Secret Soviet Spy Radio Found In German Forest Science and Technology 0
Hamma Africa : excerpt from sacredtexts.com under the African (religion,myth section found there) All Things Africa 5
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Obama DHS whistleblower found dead with gunshot wound in California Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : Black American couple found dead in Dominican Republic resort hotel room Black Travel 70
R Black Poetry : look I'm boss in the hood but got lost in the woods now in town and somehow found friends, didn't re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Boston Market frozen pork meals recalled after glass, plastic found in patties Black Health and Wellness 0
A Health and Wellness : Finally found somethin that works 4 my skin Black Health and Wellness 0