Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
:popcorn:
Ok, stop with the name calling please. Enough is enough, if you don't like what she is saying, put her on ignore. You've been here long enough to know what is acceptable behavior, but to start every post to a member with insults and name calling is getting out of hand. More bashing that debating is taking place.

Peace!

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Got it from reading the original post of this thread, and responded to Dreya as she couldn't recall what he had stated in relation to the discovery.

Take it up with the poster of this thread if it offends that much.

*scratches head*

Seriously?

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005

I'm sorry to intervene Shalai, but this guy is a law unto himself, lol, its hard to tell if he's real or just full of sarcasm; at any rate, I find his off the wall remarks quite funny now, and certainly don't take him seriously.

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Got it from reading the original post of this thread, and responded to Dreya as she couldn't recall what he had stated in relation to the discovery.

Take it up with the poster of this thread if it offends that much.

*scratches head*

Seriously?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
:news:

Seems like non-sense is at an all times high today, let me see what my horoscope says....

Peace!

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Wow has anyone read about the twin Pyramids found in Niger? Here is the link--> http://newsrescue.com/twin-pyramids-and-sphinx-discovered-in-zinder-niger-by-souley-garba-nigerian-egyptologist/#axzz3AkJQUF78

Now look at this all the way at the bottom of the page almost.''
ebruary 29, 2012, after seven years of research on ancient Egyptian texts, including THE BOOK OF DIVINE COW, deciphered in Hausa, Nigerian researcher named SOULEY GARBA had discovered two ancient circular pyramids and a sphinx in advanced state of degradation over a wide expanse of sand from the village of Dan baki Tirmini in the town of Zinder in the east of the Republic of Niger.

Through research, SOULEY GARBA found that Zinder, Niger’s former capital until 1926, was regularly cited in all ancient Egyptian texts as the starting point of Egyptian civilization.

You could easily recognize Zinder card drawn for millennia by ancient Egyptians and taken over by the old settlers in 1884 when the frontier line of Black Africa, by this hieroglyphic character:

===========================

Now further up it says.''Garba explained that years of study of the hieroglyphic texts led him to the name of the village where he discovered the pyramid. He believes that the point of origin of humanity is in Niger. From there people spread into Chad, Nigeria, Sudan, Egypt, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. He has not attempted to explain the presence of more ancient monuments in Southern Africa, Turkey and China"
======

Now that is interesting. Now someone mentioned on another thread that they believe that the origin of human kind actually started from the west africa instead of the east. So there was a west dispersal towards the east than back from east to west. Makes perfect sense.

Now it has always been my belief that there is untold treasures found in west-central africa that has yet to be explored. The Europoids have focused on NE Africa and cut out the rest of africa. So I'm thinking more cities and pyramids will be found more and more all over west-central africa. They have already found the 200,000 year old civilization in south africa. What else will they find?
What did you just call me?

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
View attachment 2992
Pyramid of the Magician, Uxmal, Mexico (ollygringo)

View attachment 2993
Left: Chichen Itza in the Mexican Yucatan
Right: The step pyramid of Djoser near Memphis in Egypt

Birds of a feather flock together... sometimes, ish happens.
the similarity between the niger one and the uxmal one is very high - be interesting to know what the dimensions of these are to see how ratios of height to base length work out for one thing

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
1st off, recent evidence now says Kemetian civilization is over 12,000 years old. Some say 14k. That predates anything in the region and the world. The Genome Project says humans came from Kenya ( or there abouts ) up. The Nile delta is a natural place to settle. I doubt if they went thru the east and then stayed

No it don't. I suggest you study further study the history of early. Nubia/ Kush specifically Kerma.

And no. They are not one and the same with whatever geographical region you unclearly define as Kemet.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
No it don't. I suggest you study further study the history of early. Nubia/ Kush specifically Kerma.

And no. They are not one and the same with whatever geographical region you unclearly define as Kemet.
For example:

Nubian Middle Stone Age: This stage is generally equivalent to the Middle Paleolithic elsewhere. It contains four distinct industries the Nubian Mousterian, Denticulate Mousterian and the Nubian Middle Paleolithic and the Khormusan. The latter has affinities with the Sangoan-Lupemban of central and west Africa; the first two are more similar to the Mousterian complexes of the Near East and Europe. The first three of these industries share the following features: a nearly complete absence of handaxes (these are replaced by biface foliates or flake tools); a strong preference for ferrocrete sandstone for tools; and a frequent use of Levallois technology (although this varies among the three industries of this stage). Sites of these three industries occur only in the Older Pediments. The Khormusan sites occur imbedded in the oldest Nile silts known in the part of the Valley and are believed to date between 65,000 and 55,000 years old. Khormusan sites record a diverse food economy.
They contain an abundance of fish remains as well as numerous bones of wild cattle, gazelle and hartebeest. In addition to the typical wide, flat Levallois flakes, the Khormusan sites contain numerous burins (a kind of engraving tool), scrapers and perforators.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.