Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
How do we know that isn't/wasn't part of Kemet at one time?

i dont - but isnt it equally likely that the people who built the niger pyramids spread there civilisation to Kemet?

some whites hold the dogon culture came from kemet - the oral traditions of the dogon themselves however say they came from the west side of the Niger river - perhaps there culture actually comes from the builders of the niger pyramids not from kemet

a lot more research need to be done thats for sure

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
i dont - but isnt it equally likely that the people who built the niger pyramids spread there civilisation to Kemet?

some whites hold the dogon culture came from kemet - the oral traditions of the dogon themselves however say they came from the west side of the Niger river - perhaps there culture actually comes from the builders of the niger pyramids not from kemet

a lot more research need to be done thats for sure

Based on what? By all accounts, Kemet was the 1st civilization in the world. Their empire and influence surely spread throughout Africa

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
Based on what? By all accounts, Kemet was the 1st civilization in the world. Their empire and influence surely spread throughout Africa

by whos accounts? you can find egyptian lookin head rests in ghana - egyptian style beaded collars round the necks of Xhosa - egyptian style swords in the congo - egyptian style masks worn by the yoruba - maybe egyptian civilisation spread to the rest of africa - or maybe it was just the culmination of preexistin civilizations and tribal culture from the rest of africa - why do we just assume it was egypt first? just cuz some white egyptologists say so? - my opinion - the only reason whites ever did archeology research in egypt and not the rest of africa is cuz they thought egyptians were white - cuz of that archeology in the rest of africa has a lot of catchin up to do - either way round the key thing is that whoever did it first they were black

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
by whos accounts? you can find egyptian lookin head rests in ghana - egyptian style beaded collars round the necks of Xhosa - egyptian style swords in the congo - egyptian style masks worn by the yoruba - maybe egyptian civilisation spread to the rest of africa - or maybe it was just the culmination of preexistin civilizations and tribal culture from the rest of africa - why do we just assume it was egypt first? just cuz some white egyptologists say so? - my opinion - the only reason whites ever did archeology research in egypt and not the rest of africa is cuz they thought egyptians were white - cuz of that archeology in the rest of africa has a lot of catchin up to do - either way round the key thing is that whoever did it first they were black

All your evidence points to my conclusion

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
All your evidence points to my conclusion

no it dont - it dont point either way - if a teacher sees two kids work exactly the same at school he dont know who copied off who till hes done some investigatin - right now we have only investigated one kid in detail - we needs to investigate the other one before we know who copied who

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz