Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
???"black ancestors of ours"???

When did black biblical thumpers embrace Ancient Sais/Ta meri/Tawi/KmT/Egypt? Did eye miss a memo? Or better yet did eye miss a meeting?

Answer: These two constructs are as different as oil and water and will never mix. Anyone who thinks they can embrace Ancient Sais/Ta meri/Tawi/KmT/Egypt and Religion + bible babble are in for a great shock and a rude awakening and eye and here to confirm this fact to yah.

Of course, Niger wants to be in the "arena of archeological finds". Who could blame them? Yet know that they are rather the cousin to the daughter and the distant cousins of the mother. In other words:

1. Ethiopia is the mother
2. Ancient S/T/T/K/E is the daughter of the Ethiopia, the mother
3. Niger is a distant relative to both and will never pre-date either in terms of origin and level(s) of high civilization.

~Back to the Two Pyramids of Niger~​

You see the condition of these 2 structure(s). They are weak and demonstrate the express degeneration of thought and information as it relates to successful replication of one of the seven wonders of the world ---which, of course, is just one of 11 locations sprinkled down and up the Nile (eg. since the Nile River ---the center of the earth--- flows from South to North.

You could stand to take notes from the Sistar who generated this topic! Because as eye see you've not done nearly enough homework nor truly enough study to jump into topics in the frantic manner in which you do. Eye have no idea of her research and background yet eye know for a certainty that you and a couple of more young people on here should have been on the level she is striving to reach a looooooog time ago.

So continue to pursue the crusty details of eurocentric knowledge cause until you demonstrate that you know what you are talking ---it is you who are playing the trawel game (eg. BTW eye love this word)!!!

got to give it to those black ancestors of ours - those pyramids were a true work of genius and organisation

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Your thread starter has attracted a collection of many head typz. Continue sharing because eye will surely continue reading and commenting...

Twin Pyramids and Sphinx discovered in Zinder, Niger; by Souley Garba, Nigerian Egyptologist

June 25th, 2012
Alice C. Linsley

In February 2012, Garba announced his discovery of a pyramid in the village of Dan Baki, 20 km west of the city of Zinder and 2 km north of the village of Tirmini. Garba estimates that the yet unopened pyramid contains more than 40,000 gold objects.

Link in here

Last edited:

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
hmmm starting by callin me ignorant - you do realise that just makes you look petty an bit childish really?...

now lets look at some of your points...

Number 1 - you know you really ought to get out more and not just keep that nose in those theosophy texts if you believe no whites believe Kemet to have been as pale as them - not noticed all those school textbooks full of lil white egyptians? - not noticed all those movies with white actors playin egyptians? never heard of Count Voney or Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac or any of the numerous other white such as Glidden who proclaimed Kemet a white nation - not heard the fact UNESCO claimed it was populated by white and blacks even after Diop provided his own research to them - or that lots of modern scientists just 'cure' the 'problem' by declaring that race doesnt actually exist?

Number 2 - so they agree with me - just how does that make 'me' ignorant?

Number 3 - No i wouldnt - i would simply know there theories about cultural transmission along trade routes an such - there theories might be right - they might be wrong - science - and archeological history is a science - rarely tries to claim truth - that is usually the preserve of religion - instead it proposes theories which others then examine to try and draw conclusions

Number 4 - hmmm so im loud and i speak what i think as i think it? so? nobody has to listen to me- if they do they will either find something i say right or wrong - no problem then

Number 5 - not really sure what your on about there so can't really respond

keep your mind open

this is good advice for everyone - not just for those who think like me - but for those that think like you too - i can accept the pyramids of egypt could be older than those of niger - i can also accept the pyramids of niger could be older than the pyramids of egypt - what im calling for is more research - especially since i have yet to read anythin from any black archeologists about these specific niger pyramids except from Master Souley himself - it certainly seems they were unknown to others working in this field till his announcement
Didn't I warn you not to play with me?? If you're ignorant of something, you're just plain ignorant. If you don't know, there's no shame in not knowing....but don't come on here trying to fake the funk with me....your time is up !!!!

(YOU WROTE) never heard of Count Voney or Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac or any of the numerous other white such as Glidden who proclaimed Kemet a white nation.

MY ANSWER: You just outright lied !! Here is exactly what Count Volney said pertaining to Kemet. Count C. Volney, a distinguished French scholar who visited Egypt in the late 1700's, wrote with astonishment “...when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. Beholding that head typically kneegroid in all its features...” He later added “...the Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans.” The Sphinx’s broad nose and full lips are evident in an early drawing of the Sphinx as it was found in the 19th century .

This means that you ain't studied jack ish !!...and I already informed you that that "internet scholar" ish don't work with me.

ON CHAMPOLLION FIGEAC: Documented from Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop's work; The African Origin of Civilization, pg. 46.

Let us start with the oldest of these theses, that of Champollion the Younger, set forth in the thirteenth letter to his brother. It concerns bas-reliefs on the tomb of Sesostris I, also visited by Rienzi. These date back to the sixteenth century B.C. (Eighteenth Dynasty) and represent the races of man known to the Egyptians. This monument is the oldest complete ethnological document available. Here is what Champollion says about it:

{quote} Right in the valley of Biban-el-Moluk, we admired, like all previous visitors, the astonishing freshness of the paintings and the fine sculptures on several tombs. I had a copy made of the peoples represented on the bas-reliefs. At first I had thought, from copies of these bas-reliefs published in England, that these peoples of different races led by the god Horus holding his shepherd's staff, were indeed nations subject to the rule of the Pharaohs. A study of the legends informed me that this tableau has a more general meaning.

It portrays the third hour of the day, when the sun is beginning to turn on its burning rays, warming all the inhabited countries of our hemisphere. According to the legend itself, they wished to represent the inhabitants of Egypt and those of foreign lands. Thus we have before our eyes the image of the various races of man known to the Egyptians and we learn at the same time the great geographical or ethnographical divisions established during that early epoch. Men led by Horus, the shepherd of the peoples, belong to four distinct families. The first, the one closest to the god, has a dark red color, a well-proportioned body, kind face, nose slightly aquiline, long braided hair, and is dressed in white.

The legends designate this species as Rot-en-ne-Rome, the race of men par excellence i.e., the Egyptians. There can be no uncertainty about the racial identity of the man who comes next: he belongs to the Black race, designated under the general term Nahasi. The third presents a very different aspect; his skin color borders on yellow or tan; he has a strongly aquiline nose, thick, black pointed beard, and wears a short garment of varied colors; these are called Namou. Finally, the last one is what we call flesh-colored, a white skin of the most delicate shade, a nose straight or slightly arched, blue eyes, blond or reddish beard, tall stature and very slender clad in a

{p. 47} hairy ox-skin, a veritable savage tattooed on various parts of his body; he is called Tamhou. I hastened to seek the tableau corresponding to this one in the other royal tombs and, as a matter of fact, I found it in several. The variations I observed fully convinced me that they had tried to represent here the inhabitants of the four corners of the earth, according to the Egyptian system, namely: 1. the inhabitants of Egypt which, by itself, formed one part of the world ...; 2. the inhabitants of Africa proper: Blacks; 3. Asians; 4. finally (and I am ashamed to say so, since our race is the last and the most savage in the series), Europeans who, in those remote epochs, frankly did not cut too fine a figure in the world. In this category we must include all blonds and white-skinned people living not only in Europe, but Asia as well, their starting point.

MEANING THAT YOU LIED AGAIN !!!....YOU AIN'T STUDIED JACK ISH!!...but you come on here quoting ish like you know, when it is clear that you don't!! That's lie number 2.

(YOU SAID) Number 2 - so they agree with me - just how does that make 'me' ignorant?

MY ANSWER: That's lie number 3 because I just showed you where those white people said that Kemet was black !! Therefore your attempt to present yourself as scholarly or well studied is a 4th lie !!

(YOU SAID)
Number 4 - hmmm so im loud and i speak what i think as i think it? so? nobody has to listen to me- if they do they will either find something i say right or wrong - no problem then

MY ANSWER: You can be all of that and more...just don't try and present yourself as something that you're not and then think you're going to get away with it. Either your words have value and represent you or they don't. That choice is yours....which will it be?? That of a growing African Queen in search of her legacy or an empty can of noise that can be found anywhere??

(YOU SAID)
keep your mind open
this is good advice for everyone - not just for those who think like me - but for those that think like you too - i can accept the pyramids of egypt could be older than those of niger - i can also accept the pyramids of niger could be older than the pyramids of egypt - what im calling for is more research - especially since i have yet to read anythin from any black archeologists about these specific niger pyramids except from Master Souley himself - it certainly seems they were unknown to others working in this field till his announcement

MY ANSWER: There is no debate for those that have done the research. I'm about to deal with that crazy ish that U Be Naturally posted. He reminds me so much of one of my sons seeking recognition without knowing what side of the fence in life he's destined to stand upon.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
THE PATRIOTE15: Congratulations, sir.

Master Souley GARBA: This is the result of our activities we have been carrying on for 7 years. And with a private institute of the United States of America in order to understand more about the Egyptian civilization which is not only of Egypt but now we know who is also to Niger.

THE PATRIOTE15: But master Souley; what guided you to this discovery?

Master Souley GARBA: So basically if you want the original or the main cause that led us to this discovery is a study we conducted for years and especially during seven years here based on the ancient hieroglyphic texts . The study of hieroglyphs allowed us to understand the language of the ancient Egyptians was the Hawsa. The hieroglyphic text has guided us and we understood that there are pyramids in the Zinder region. Now, certainly this is confirmed very clearly. So thanks to the hieroglyphics we could access the name of the village.

This is the village of Dan Baki, a village which lies about 2 km north of the village of Tirmini. We worked on an ancient hieroglyphic text that speaks mainly of Niger. According to this text, the current Egypt is just an extension, an outgrowth of the Republic of Niger. In the distant past, that is to say in ancient times, the Niger ruled Chad, Sudan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Yemen according to the teachings of the ancient Egyptian texts. This text where we found not only to understand the history of mankind qu’one unknown or deliberately hidden but it also explains that there are not only pyramids in Egypt. There are indeed pyramids in Niger.

THE PATRIOTE15: What about pyramids found in Niger in terms of seniority? The pyramid you discover in Zinder is it older or newer than those that are in Egypt?

Master Souley GARBA: great! The pyramid that we found in the region Tirmini indeed is much older than those in Egypt today. Because this one is already in advanced deterioration But it was not open. And all those that are there in the neighborhood retain their immense treasure. If the state gives us the archaeological excavation of the pyramid, we might find more than 40,000 objects Or A short distance from the pyramid there are the twin fields of the inhabitants.

THE PATRIOTE15 Master, then we say that there would be a field of pyramids in this region of Niger!

Master Souley GARBA: Yes indeed. There is a whole line of pyramids of the city of Zinder Tanout up. So he did as pyramids there.

THE PATRIOTE15: Master where did the Egyptians finally? They had migrated to Tanout Zinder Zinder to Tanout or to go up to Egypt?

Master Souley GARBA: Exactly according to the ancient hieroglyphic texts, the Egyptians were born or have appeared in Tanout and including DARGAZA and migrated to Egypt to Yemen and then present to the Red Sea. In the hieroglyphic texts, they speak their land or their territory as extending Tanout up the Red Sea. That is why there are pyramids from Tanout to the edge of the Nile. All this forms a line boat land dotted with pyramids.

THE PATRIOTE15: Is there Tanout in the name of the hieroglyphic text?

Master Souley GARBA: The name of Tanout is there and especially the name of DARGAZA recurs constantly in the hieroglyphic texts as the origin of ancient Egyptians. DARGAZA means “the crown of God” which they called “the Sun God”! And if you like the pyramids of Cairo in the region are called Guésah or Giza. There a relationship between Giza and DARGAZA. This is the same radical.

THE PATRIOTE15: What was the reaction of the Nigerian authorities at the time of this discovery?

Master Souley GARBA: The Prefect of Miriah M. Alatmo Gaskiya reacted very favorably. It is itself informed and mobilized the mayor has Tirmini went to see the site. The people came running to the site. The international and national media came. We thank the Nigerian authorities for their prompt response and the general public and other trades who visited the site (lawyers, journalists, teachers etc..).

THE PATRIOTE15: thank you master Souley GARBA and congratulations.

Souley GARBA master: It is I who thank you. Thank you to all your readers.

Interview by telephone live from Dan Baki (common Tirmini) by Moussa NAGANOU

Source:
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-pyramids-of-niger-2/
I don't even care where you got this garbage from or who Master Souley is supposed to be....all I know beyond a doubt is that he is one of the greatest liars I have ever read of in my life next to white people; Why do I say this???

Everything he states flies in the face of all the ancient knowledge and the present day information.

POINT 1. In the work of Dr. Diop entitled: The African Origin of Civilization pg. 1-2 it is written as follows:

The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians are one of their colonies which was brought into Egypt by Osiris. They even allege that this country was originally under water, but that the Nile, dragging much mud as it flowed from Ethiopia, had finally filled it in and made it a part of the continent. ... They add that from them, as from their authors and ancestors, the Egyptians get most of their laws. It is from them that the Egyptians have learned to honor
{p. 2} kings as gods and bury them with such pomp; sculpture and writing were invented by the Ethiopians. The Ethiopians cite evidence that they are more ancient than the Egyptians, but it is useless to report that here.

So here is a people with a history older than kemet before it was ever even a land...who admit that it was they who sent the colony out to occupy that land....who admit that all the customs of Kemet are theirs.....and you want me to jump on some Master Souley ish !!! You must be jokin !!!!

Sister Drusilla Dungee Houston in her classic work entitled:
Wonderful Ethiopians OF THE Ancient Cushite Empire state:
The excavations of Petrie revealed in Egypt the remains of a distinct race that preceeded the historic Egyptians. The earliest civilization was higher than that of the later dynasties. Its purer art represents an "Old Race" that fills all the background of the pre-historic ages. It colonized the first civilized centers of the primitive world. The ancients called this pioneer ram which lit the torch of art and science, Cushite Ethiopians, the founders of primeval cities and civilized life

The culture of Egypt did not originate upon the Lower Nile. Who then was her teacher? It was the ancient Cushite empire of Ethiopians, which weighty authorities tell us ruled over three continents for thousands of years.

They were emphatically the monument builders on the plains of Shinar and the valley of the Nile from Meroe to Memphis. In southern Arabia they erected wonderful edifices. They were responsible for the monuments that dot southern Siberia and in America along the valley of the Mississippi down to Mexico and in Peru their images and monuments stand a "voiceless witnesses." This was the ancient Cushite Empire of Ethiopians that covered three worlds.

Masterbator, I mean, Master Souley is no Dr. John Henrik Clarke, Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, Dr. Runoko Rashidi, Dr. Josef Ben-Jochannan, Dr. Chancellor Williams, JA Rogers, John G. Jackson,
Prof George GM James, Dr. Anthony Browder, Theophili Obenga,...with reminders that Diop is from Senegal, Chancellor Williams lived there and traveled for 21 years, Dr. Ben is Ethiopian...Theophili is from the Congo....and mind you, this is only a portion of them.

Now lets use some common sense. Civilization generally follows the path of least resistance, which in this case would be the water ways....with the Nile being over 4000 miles long with knowledge flowing from south to north. The language of ancient Kemet is the mdu Ntr with no vowels and is not related to Hausa. Now the Coptic might be related but that's another story. As for the great Pyramid?....do we really want to get started there???

Your post is pure ish!!!....and the sad part is that even you know it yourself.....hopefully !!

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
Didn't I warn you not to play with me?? If you're ignorant of something, you're just plain ignorant. If you don't know, there's no shame in not knowing....but don't come on here trying to fake the funk with me....your time is up !!!!

(YOU WROTE) never heard of Count Voney or Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac or any of the numerous other white such as Glidden who proclaimed Kemet a white nation.

MY ANSWER: You just outright lied !! Here is exactly what Count Volney said pertaining to Kemet. Count C. Volney, a distinguished French scholar who visited Egypt in the late 1700's, wrote with astonishment “...when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. Beholding that head typically kneegroid in all its features...” He later added “...the Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans.” The Sphinx’s broad nose and full lips are evident in an early drawing of the Sphinx as it was found in the 19th century .

This means that you ain't studied jack ish !!...and I already informed you that that "internet scholar" ish don't work with me.

ON CHAMPOLLION FIGEAC: Documented from Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop's work; The African Origin of Civilization, pg. 46.

Let us start with the oldest of these theses, that of Champollion the Younger, set forth in the thirteenth letter to his brother. It concerns bas-reliefs on the tomb of Sesostris I, also visited by Rienzi. These date back to the sixteenth century B.C. (Eighteenth Dynasty) and represent the races of man known to the Egyptians. This monument is the oldest complete ethnological document available. Here is what Champollion says about it:

{quote} Right in the valley of Biban-el-Moluk, we admired, like all previous visitors, the astonishing freshness of the paintings and the fine sculptures on several tombs. I had a copy made of the peoples represented on the bas-reliefs. At first I had thought, from copies of these bas-reliefs published in England, that these peoples of different races led by the god Horus holding his shepherd's staff, were indeed nations subject to the rule of the Pharaohs. A study of the legends informed me that this tableau has a more general meaning.

It portrays the third hour of the day, when the sun is beginning to turn on its burning rays, warming all the inhabited countries of our hemisphere. According to the legend itself, they wished to represent the inhabitants of Egypt and those of foreign lands. Thus we have before our eyes the image of the various races of man known to the Egyptians and we learn at the same time the great geographical or ethnographical divisions established during that early epoch. Men led by Horus, the shepherd of the peoples, belong to four distinct families. The first, the one closest to the god, has a dark red color, a well-proportioned body, kind face, nose slightly aquiline, long braided hair, and is dressed in white.

The legends designate this species as Rot-en-ne-Rome, the race of men par excellence i.e., the Egyptians. There can be no uncertainty about the racial identity of the man who comes next: he belongs to the Black race, designated under the general term Nahasi. The third presents a very different aspect; his skin color borders on yellow or tan; he has a strongly aquiline nose, thick, black pointed beard, and wears a short garment of varied colors; these are called Namou. Finally, the last one is what we call flesh-colored, a white skin of the most delicate shade, a nose straight or slightly arched, blue eyes, blond or reddish beard, tall stature and very slender clad in a

{p. 47} hairy ox-skin, a veritable savage tattooed on various parts of his body; he is called Tamhou. I hastened to seek the tableau corresponding to this one in the other royal tombs and, as a matter of fact, I found it in several. The variations I observed fully convinced me that they had tried to represent here the inhabitants of the four corners of the earth, according to the Egyptian system, namely: 1. the inhabitants of Egypt which, by itself, formed one part of the world ...; 2. the inhabitants of Africa proper: Blacks; 3. Asians; 4. finally (and I am ashamed to say so, since our race is the last and the most savage in the series), Europeans who, in those remote epochs, frankly did not cut too fine a figure in the world. In this category we must include all blonds and white-skinned people living not only in Europe, but Asia as well, their starting point.

MEANING THAT YOU LIED AGAIN !!!....YOU AIN'T STUDIED JACK ISH!!...but you come on here quoting ish like you know, when it is clear that you don't!! That's lie number 2.

(YOU SAID) Number 2 - so they agree with me - just how does that make 'me' ignorant?

MY ANSWER: That's lie number 3 because I just showed you where those white people said that Kemet was black !! Therefore your attempt to present yourself as scholarly or well studied is a 4th lie !!

(YOU SAID)

MY ANSWER: You can be all of that and more...just don't try and present yourself as something that you're not and then think you're going to get away with it. Either your words have value and represent you or they don't. That choice is yours....which will it be?? That of a growing African Queen in search of her legacy or an empty can of noise that can be found on anywhere??

(YOU SAID)
keep your mind open

MY ANSWER: There is no debate for those that have done the research. I'm about to deal with that crazy ish that U Be Naturally posted. He reminds me so much of one of my sons seeking recognition without knowing what side of the fence in life he's destined to stand upon.
Didn't I warn you not to play with me??

lol - are you serious - boy did someone buy you a big ego for your birthday

right i have little more time for your pretentious puffery....

lets start here - i said that Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac dint believe in a black africa and your reply to that is to call me a liar based on a quote tellin me what his younger brother Jean-François Champollion said - hmmm is this really the kind of thing one would expect from someone whos done the research

my answer number 2 was strangely enough an answer to your number 2 point.... heres your number 2 point again since your memory seems to be failing a lil.... "2. Had you been studying the works of our scholars, which obviously you haven't, you would see where they state that Kemet was a child of Africa....meaning that it was not the parent, the mother or the father."..... now just how in the h*ck does that relate to you showing me that white people said kemet was black - maybe you need to go for a checkup to have that memory tested

just don't try and present yourself as something that you're not and then think you're going to get away with it

are you for real - im representin myself as someone with an interest in the topic with an open mind who has some opinions - your the one pretending to be some great scholar with all the deep knowledge that must never be challenged - and its been noted so many times how you get your panties in a total twist when people dont bow down to your mighty brain

even worse if this statement - "There is no debate for those that have done the research." - with that one phrase you have proved beyond doubt that you have not an ounce of scholarly gray matter in your head - no person basin there scholarship on real scientific research would ever presume such arrogance

oh and while im here did i just here you say "all I know beyond a doubt is that he is one of the greatest liars I have ever read of in my life next to white people" - hmmm white people the worlds greatest liars - your research largely based on white people - some people just never let you down just when you want them to stick there foot in there mouth

a closed mind is a pitiful thing to behold indeed

~wipes her hands of the foolishness of the self inflated~

Now is there anyone who cares to say anythin sensible on this interestin topic of the niger pyramids - im quite happy to debate with anyone who holds Mr Kenyattas views btw - just so long as they dont presume to be infallible.... or omnipotent

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.