Black People : Trying to learn

john54

Aug 21, 2018
I personally would not overthink using plural nouns. I do it as well when describing groups of people. It's all about context in which you are using.

I'd like to know what and when is white people's "own time"? Haven't they had enough time?
You're right, white people have had more than enough time and at the expense of every other demographic. There's some really really hard truth white people just don't see though. At least I don't know anyone who seems to have rid themself of racism. Can I ask, is there a white speaker or author you would say overcame his/her own racism? It seems like white people can only keep guessing away at what racism is and we keep getting it wrong. While everyone else pays the price

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
The Current Democratic Win.. is like a relief valve. Many reported this, like we can See and Breathe just a bit better. Now Focus
For four years we have been holding our breath.. hoping something better was on the horizon..
It is hard to focus if you don't breath.

I_AM_HER

Nov 7, 2020
You're right, white people have had more than enough time and at the expense of every other demographic. There's some really really hard truth white people just don't see though. At least I don't know anyone who seems to have rid themself of racism. Can I ask, is there a white speaker or author you would say overcame his/her own racism? It seems like white people can only keep guessing away at what racism is and we keep getting it wrong. While everyone else pays the price
Hmmm...a white person who overcame their racisim?

I don't think so...unless they ripped out their DNA.

I think racism is embedded in white people. It would take many years to breed it out of them...just jokes (kind of).

There's a couple of white people who are "well-known" that advocate anti-racism, like Jane Elliot and Tim Wise. But I don't track them like that.

All I know is that when push comes to shove, white are capable of becoming possessed by their antebellum ancestors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Support : Are you seeing errors trying to post? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 29
HODEE Black People Politics : Besides Executive Orders Trump Since October has been removing critical regulations and trying to pass so many controversial laws Black People Politics 4
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
HODEE Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION. Black People Politics 20
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African migrants are trying to cross North America to make it to Canada. Trump is keeping them in Mexico Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fireman Black Positive People : How Black Farmers Are Trying To End Centuries Of Racism Black People Doing Positive Things 1
R Black Poetry : there are haters on elevators trying to reach to top floor knock at my door but they locked out in s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Interactive Stories. Trying something new Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Rap legend Prodigy dead at 42 from a disease America hasn’t bothered trying to cure Black Health and Wellness 4
Fine1952 Black People : Darren Wilson Just Admitted He LIED About Michael Brown Trying To Take His Gun Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Ethiopia : Ethiopian maid filmed falling 7 floors - trying to escape Kuwaiti employer wanting to kill her Ethiopia 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Fox News trying to slam Rev Al Sharpton AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly The Police : police-kill-unarmed-deaf-man-who-was-trying-to-communicate-with-sign-language Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Stephen A Smith Trying To Get His Black Card Back Black People Politics 0
Orisons Health and Wellness : Dr Sebi Can Cure AIDS and most serious ailments/what have you got to lose by trying? Black Health and Wellness 2
crwn Black People : Watch This Disturbing Video Showing Harvard Students Trying To Pass Louisiana's 1964 Literacy Test Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : Like An Eagle Stirring Up Its Nest…Is God Trying To Tell Us Something? Jul 1 by Truthangel07 Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : Here Is The Simplest Advice For Anyone Trying To Lose Weight Or Eat Healthy Black Health and Wellness 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : What Is The Purpose of Trying to Disprove Christianity? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 300
R Black Poetry : My style is corrupt and rhymes pile up so I have wild Luck trying to separate verbs that devastate n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Oh he jest goes crazy trying to break the headboards like JOHN LEGEND and DRAKE he tells her “you th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dunwiddat Black People : Is the Doctor trying to be politically correct Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Monsanto trying to Play God; and getting away with it! Black People Open Forum 3
legit-writer Black People : Trying To Change Someone Black People Open Forum 17
R Nation of Gods and Earths : I'm trying to increase my knowledge and i would like to know more about NGE... can you please help m Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 2
ru2religious Black People Politics : What is the Senate trying to do now? Ex-Patriot Act Black People Politics 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Behind The Bible Fraud What Was The Church Trying To Hide? By Robert Adams Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
RAPTOR Black People : Amos Wilson: "Black people trying to save every other people, but themselves" Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Trying to get over Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Black People : Trying not to snap dealing with his wife. Black People Open Forum 15
R Black Poetry : Trying to Duck Crime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
4 Egypt : A young sister trying to get to Egypt Egypt 19
R Black Poetry : Trying to Adapt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : Geo-Engineering/Devils trying to Enslave the Ecology, rather then respect it Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : Employers Trying to Hold Onto Laidoff 401ks Black Money Business Jobs 7
I Black Poetry : Get Rich or Die Trying part ??? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Trying To Git Some Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Spirituality Religion : Schools trying to force religion on students Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
Ankhur Black People : Washington and Arne Duncan, trying to return school segregation? Black People Open Forum 8
S Black Poetry : I'm trying to get at cha'! (for the ladies) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Stuck In The Now Trying To Get To No Where. (Future Chief Elder Osiris 0
HODEE Black Poetry : Trying to decide.. what is real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Dang Trying to Get my Groove Back Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Maybe God's trying to tell you something Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
H Black People : not even trying to win no more Black People Open Forum 3
river Black People : The U.S. fears that Russia is trying to revive the Soviet Union. Black People Open Forum 1
THE-GOD Black People : CHINAMEN TRYING TO BAN AFRICANS FROM RESTAURANTS DURING OYLMPICS Black People Open Forum 1
G Black Poetry : I’M NOT TRYING TO TAKE YOU FROM YOUR MAN … Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : See haters in theatres trying to act bad the facts are sad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1