Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must hav

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Try be cool
in high school
desire to write
but that require an appetite
knew at sixteen
must have stats and new mix theme
along with good imagination
like grenades face fragmentation
if my code explode
just fly apart and try start a road
to success now at the bat
writers are made not born
and HIP HOP has torn
through society
and now a true variety
not proud stumbling
hear a loud rumbling
then lightning flash
things got exciting fast
all facts no blunder
hear a crack of thunder
amuse on the brink
because he use to think
writing was for rich folks
so he itch with quotes
words wrote in ink
but his boats sink
try panic
like the TITANIC
so in nice words
these are icebergs
writing not real work
but he feel alert
will kneel to a mini-skirt
need a girlfriend
to make his world spin
class and rhyme
didn't fill his past time
need a task design
to employ his mind
he don't enjoy crime
he never annoy a fine
chick jump online
quick in search of a girl
just to touch her world
with a bunch of sweet nothings, if the writing juice proper
then have lunch and produce as a author
her breast up to snuff
he wanna express stuff
in writing
and begin and exciting
conversation is the best thing to do
plus he's wearing bling too,
he became hot and involved
and realize writing is not a job
so he plot for another doorknob
to open for him to earn a living
and learn giving
advice is real pivoting
between right and wrong well he can get mad sex
if he add to his text
a girl will be glad to be next
in line had bold hopes
and he told folks
he wanna be a writer in his vicinity
it gave him a tighter identity
stats and pride proceed
and that satisfied his need
a plenty love potion
in the club many notions
flickered off and on in his head
triggered soft ballads for the bed,
the girl KOREAN has pride and wet
wear a pearl go for a ride and get
some if he can
maybe a dumb plan
he couldn't forget about writing need a corvette
to go to the bar and get
a bud-light dilly dilly its wet
so the word here
that on his third year
the possibility took hold
and shook his bold
thoughts because mad rapping
had happened
bored by everything
ignored but still carry bling
the English Courses
was a distinguish forces,
the grammar was lame
as it hammered his brain
but the glamour remained
for the art of writing
it's time to start fighting
with reality now this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Boys give her a dumb stare because Somewhere her lover awaits to discover her cakes she in high school fly sexy and cool like TLC try to rule wanna Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school **** she a true queen need a bamboo screen for her doorway but soar today in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt had fun in clas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel an affair and rule try express thoughts my b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel and affair and rule thoughts caught in a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must have st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : ULTRA WHITE MILITIA TRY TO KIDNAP GOV. WHITMER Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : try be brave but like a sea wave getting washed ashore and squashed even more when I fish for Moby Dick and like KOBE just quick to do a lay up and be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : ZOMBIE NATO IS OBSOLETE; MILITARISTS TRY TO REVIVE IT THROUGH EXPANDED TARGETS Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : A girl is alert with these and a mini-skirt a sees them boys use expertise to try for pie tell the to freeze she have a boyfriend so at ease wow she h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Cats try Ebonics and fail it's black English so exact and distinguish it has a diatonic scale it's s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : A winner with a brain to be entertained by boys I try enjoys but the love talk become noise under my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : “sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH // try a love potion by the ocean go to town Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH try a love potion by the ocean go to town give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat a snack defeat the whack try win the streets back use the strategy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Robomart/Robocop is the latest startup to try and unseat the local convenience store and parks Science and Technology 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Stumbling while plumbing try to fit pipe but must git the right chick // Want one with butt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
TheTruthSpeaker123 Black Entertainment : WHITE PEOPLE RAPPING / TRY NOT TO CRINGE COMPILATION Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : May see whack in college but be in contact with knowledge don't have time to track garbage try be co Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My flow stays in those days when men were brave the stakes high and fakes try steal your pride with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: This begin funny try win money this morning a brisk warning That I may get lucky but can’ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : hey look we got haters that don't write and won't even try just stay behind the scene and be cry bab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : NAW PLAYER your slang is deft but you could hang yourself if you try For pie and lie, for me that’s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Shems Nbedjer Black People : My brothers, don't try this at home!!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Healthy Food Trends You Need to Try Black Health and Wellness 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : There is punishment for people who try to "lighten" the Black Nation. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Northwestern student athletes try to unionize Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : House Republicans to try to impeach U.S. Attorney General Holder Black People Politics 2
Angela22 Food Discussion : What You Wouldn't Try Food Discussion and Recipes 134
magyarmaiden Black People : Two muslims run over british man and try to behead him Black People Open Forum 163
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Otis Redding: Try A Little Tenderness Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People : John Bolton - 'We fought so many wars to try and protect our economy" Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Amnat77 Algeria : Now revolution takes hold in Algeria: Hundreds arrested as '30,000' riot police try t Algeria 2
MsInterpret Health and Wellness : Going to try going Vegetarian Black Health and Wellness 27
river Black People : What Does it Take to Get White Folks to Try to Jack You Up Black People Open Forum 12
M Black People : If Afrikan Albinas Ran Amuck Again - Would they try to Take Over Afrika... Again? Black People Open Forum 3
L Black Poetry : Don't Try Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : If You Can Not Take It Do Not Try To Fake It Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Christians should not try to dominate this board Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
S Black People : Try this. Black People Open Forum 6