Black People : Trump has put a Lock Down , on all Pro-active Black Community Convo , online!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
If you notice, on all Social Media , Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, even Yotube,
there is a lock down on any convo, about National state to state Black unity,
or trying to achieve it ,
National Collective Economics at a time when we need it the most
and creating a National Poltical Agenda
The anniversary of Malcolm's assassination was 5 days ago,
but when you look at the internet, it seems that any convo, sustained convo,
or focus on restoring this particular legacy; seems to have been assassinated
since the past 2 years!

Hi Ndugu ... Welcome! :)

I don't think I've had the pleasure of speaking with you, but I am glad you're here and thanks for joining us.

How is Trump or anyone keeping you from having the conversations you want to have?

We do have lots of pro black conversations here at destee, we have been doing it a long time.

In fact, when I first got on the Internet many years ago, I could not find a place where black people gathered together and discussed black issues. I was able to find 2 or 3 of us, here and there, on sites that did not cater to us, and at the time I was happy for that. Eventually though, it was not enough. Like you, I thought, such a shame that we do not have what I think is needed (a respectful environment for us, where we could come together, discuss, share, commune, etc.). Folk were building all kinds of sites but none that catered specifically to us. I ultimately came to the conclusion that I could cry about what another is not doing and wait for them to do it, or I could do it myself.

All that we (destee.com) are, we will never be able to satisfy everyone's wants and needs. Some people have come here and found us lacking, not doing what they think should be done, and I tell them like I had to learn, that we (they) must be and do the things wanted instead of waiting for someone else to do it. If it is something you can do here, our platform is available, discuss whatever you would like. As long as its done respectfully, the chances are slim that you will be hindered. If we are not the right platform, I encourage you to build that platform. Prior to starting destee.com, I knew nothing of such things (building web sites). I have learned all along the way. If I can do it, you can too.

You seem to have lots of passion and desire to see what is not visible to you, and I say channel that energy into creating what your mind's eye envisions. It may yield you much greater than you ever imagined. If you were to invest in such, building your own site that did exactly what you wanted it to do, you would grow to be much like facebook, twitter, etc., protective of your effort and not let anyone come in and make it be something other than you envisioned.

I ask again, how is Trump (or any) keeping you from discussing what you want?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
From my limited understanding , being conscious means , not seeing a problem!
A surveillance cam can do that!
What I learned from the 60s is that beign conscious means seeing a problem and working with like minds to solve it !

Dr Francis Cress Welsing wrote in the Isis Papers, about , so called leaders and scholars in 91;

"We now have a new habit, we identify a problem, agree on what the problem is , talk about the problem, analyze the problem and before we are coming to a solution......we are back to talking about the problem again! "

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
What I learned from the 60s is that beign conscious means seeing a problem and working with like minds to solve it !

Dr Francis Cress Welsing wrote in the Isis Papers, about , so called leaders and scholars in 91;

"We now have a new habit, we identify a problem, agree on what the problem is , talk about the problem, analyze the problem and before we are coming to a solution......we are back to talking about the problem again! "

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
did you listen to any of the videos ????
Hi Ndugu ... Welcome! :)

I don't think I've had the pleasure of speaking with you, but I am glad you're here and thanks for joining us.

How is Trump or anyone keeping you from having the conversations you want to have?

We do have lots of pro black conversations here at destee, we have been doing it a long time.

In fact, when I first got on the Internet many years ago, I could not find a place where black people gathered together and discussed black issues. I was able to find 2 or 3 of us, here and there, on sites that did not cater to us, and at the time I was happy for that. Eventually though, it was not enough. Like you, I thought, such a shame that we do not have what I think is needed (a respectful environment for us, where we could come together, discuss, share, commune, etc.). Folk were building all kinds of sites but none that catered specifically to us. I ultimately came to the conclusion that I could cry about what another is not doing and wait for them to do it, or I could do it myself.

All that we (destee.com) are, we will never be able to satisfy everyone's wants and needs. Some people have come here and found us lacking, not doing what they think should be done, and I tell them like I had to learn, that we (they) must be and do the things wanted instead of waiting for someone else to do it. If it is something you can do here, our platform is available, discuss whatever you would like. As long as its done respectfully, the chances are slim that you will be hindered. If we are not the right platform, I encourage you to build that platform. Prior to starting destee.com, I knew nothing of such things (building web sites). I have learned all along the way. If I can do it, you can too.

You seem to have lots of passion and desire to see what is not visible to you, and I say channel that energy into creating what your mind's eye envisions. It may yield you much greater than you ever imagined. If you were to invest in such, building your own site that did exactly what you wanted it to do, you would grow to be much like facebook, twitter, etc., protective of your effort and not let anyone come in and make it be something other than you envisioned.

I ask again, how is Trump (or any) keeping you from discussing what you want?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Asante Sana Queen!

I was not referring to here and I am glad that at least hear it goes , on but was refering to Facebook and Twitter and the death of even Black talk radio and some pod casts since that fool got into office !
Right after the election in November 2017, roughly 12 Pro Black , pages in Facebook simply stopped, like froze! If it was 3 or 4 , OK but 12 seemed like more then just a coincidence,
then after the inaugaration another 11 simply just disapeared all together, and the major Black news , pages that gav alot of consciosu rasing info, stated to digress, at the same time into TMZ and gossip column issues ! the same pretty much occured with Twitter , were about roughly 9 , community activist group, across the nation from Chicago, Miami, Detroit, Boston, NYC, Dallas and New Orleans , simply shut down alltogether !
Now most folks say COINTELPRO died out in the 80s and was never restored, but I dont know, what I see , and have seen seemed realy odd!

But hopefully I will see such dialogue here as someone , new and thank you !

Abaragani

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
If you notice, on all Social Media , Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, even Yotube,
there is a lock down on any convo, about National state to state Black unity,
or trying to achieve it ,
National Collective Economics at a time when we need it the most
and creating a National Poltical Agenda
The anniversary of Malcolm's assassination was 5 days ago,
but when you look at the internet, it seems that any convo, sustained convo,
or focus on restoring this particular legacy; seems to have been assassinated
since the past 2 years!
Yes you are right my brother, no doubts there that there are many "threads addressing and promoting our rather successful continued perseverance in the face of White adversity " but as I said , the convo on , Collective National Economics and Collective Poltics , for anything more then a brief mention has been lynched from all social media , from what I see , from Twitter Facebook and Black Planet and do note I am talking about only the time period of January 22 2017, to the time of this post! Case in point , Black Panet has been decimated! No more groups or pages, ! Facebook, since the inaugaration of the new president , over 75% of Black pages, have frozen and stopped posts, or simply vanished from Facebook!
Brother , we just having a convo, like we were at a Block association meeting, Community board, or on the phone! I dont know what you mean back and forth!
As far as the devices , both you and I know , what Malcolm and Dr King would be doing with social networks! The question is what is preventing us from doing the same??
then share , cause I have not seen that no where since I posted this

Asante Sana Queen!

I was not referring to here and I am glad that at least hear it goes , on but was refering to Facebook and Twitter and the death of even Black talk radio and some pod casts since that fool got into office !
Right after the election in November 2017, roughly 12 Pro Black , pages in Facebook simply stopped, like froze! If it was 3 or 4 , OK but 12 seemed like more then just a coincidence,
then after the inaugaration another 11 simply just disapeared all together, and the major Black news , pages that gav alot of consciosu rasing info, stated to digress, at the same time into TMZ and gossip column issues ! the same pretty much occured with Twitter , were about roughly 9 , community activist group, across the nation from Chicago, Miami, Detroit, Boston, NYC, Dallas and New Orleans , simply shut down alltogether !
Now most folks say COINTELPRO died out in the 80s and was never restored, but I dont know, what I see , and have seen seemed realy odd!

But hopefully I will see such dialogue here as someone , new and thank you !

Abaragani
Dr. Welsing who passed away in 2016 penned that book "THE ISIS PAPERS" which was published in 1992 was involved with the globally acclaimed film "500 Years Later" which was written by M.K. Asanti "Who was a prodigy of Maya Angelou" and was released in 2005. Problem is books, videos and other media sources can't fight our battles for us. We must absorb what knowledge they offer, digest it, separate the wheat from the chaff then apply what we deem as tools of progression to our collective battle for real freedom as Americans, not Black Americans but Americans. I say that because except for legal identification all of us Americans are just Americans as it should be, one race, the human race, color notwithstanding.

https://abagond.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/the-isis-papers/

https://archive.org/details/TheIsisPapersFrancisCressWelsing

dr-welsing.jpg

a36bc4604a5bf92ffe7af6df0eaa833a--all-black-everything-american-history.jpg

dr-frances-cress-welsing-rip-1-2-16.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Cress_Welsing

Last edited:

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
did you listen to any of the videos ????
yes sir , fact I have listened to Braking Brown and Yvette Carnell and the Brother, for the past 8 months on yotube and all I have heard them do is talk about the latest news issues and find negroes to beat up on like Dr Boyce, Kamala Harris, Jay Z and whoever else is in the latest news, like I said before , I have never heard of any program she or breaking Brown has regarding improving national Black unity, Collective Black economics a Collective Political Black Agenda , or trying to make that go viral!

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
yes sir , fact I have listened to Braking Brown and Yvette Carnell and the Brother, for the past 8 months on yotube and all I have heard them do is talk about the latest news issues and find negroes to beat up on like Dr Boyce, Kamala Harris, Jay Z and whoever else is in the latest news, like I said before , I have never heard of any program she or breaking Brown has regarding improving national Black unity, Collective Black economics a Collective Political Black Agenda , or trying to make that go viral!
LORD knows I agree with you about YC. Like Rick James admitting his word slurring maniacal tirades about who knows what when he was addicted to cocaine. Ritalin seems to be her majesties drug of choice.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
LORD knows I agree with you about YC. Like Rick James admitting his word slurring maniacal tirades about who knows what when he was addicted to cocaine. Ritalin seems to be her majesties drug of choice.

Im not here for hate!
I came here after reading what the web page as about !

I am not gonna Post Shade on any Black person because , I dont agree with their process!
I to this day have never heard Sister Yvette Carnell say anything that was not based on facts, so , please dont look for me to go along with a online lynching (Ritalin??) , of a Black woman doing the best she can at what she does !

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Im not here for hate!
I came here after reading what the web page as about !

I am not gonna Post Shade on any Black person because , I dont agree with their process!
I to this day have never heard Sister Yvette Carnell say anything that was not based on facts, so , please dont look for me to go along with a online lynching (Ritalin??) , of a Black woman doing the best she can at what she does !
Just like my statement, it is what it is. You freely admitted earlier that you never even heard of YC. Being black doesn't give anybody a pass from Blacks who know them for what they really are. Of all people you should know that since you by your own hand you down Conservative Blacks and even Progressive Blacks who don't follow the NOI creed. Research is a most powerful tool if used in earnest. Try it Bruh.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: