Black People Politics : Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Politics,

... Really Donald? Bigger than Birther? WoW!... We can't wait to see, hear and fell this wanton racism...smh... This only proves the extent to which the rich will go to deny Mr. Obama a second term...

"Will it change the election?" co-host Gretchen Carlson asked Trump.
"Possibly," Trump replied. "It's very big—bigger than anybody would know."
Trump—who has been live-tweeting during the presidential debates—said he would likely make the announcement on "the Twitter."

Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

donald-trump-roast-obama.jpg

Trump (Comedy Central)

Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, says he is planning a "big announcement" about President Barack Obama.
"I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday during a phone interview. "I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/trump-announcement-obama-133419054--election.html

Peace In,

trying to find my way

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 6, 2012
Here and There
Occupation
Truth Seeker
Hi Brother Clyde, I don't know how to post a feed and I don't want to disrupt this one however, I wanted to let you know that there was a girl here in Winnsboro, La who was set on fire. They are reporting that b her car had KKK spray painted on it along with a derogatory name. I will try to post the link but if I can't you can see it at wafb.com

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
Hi Brother Clyde, I don't know how to post a feed and I don't want to disrupt this one however, I wanted to let you know that there was a girl here in Winnsboro, La who was set on fire. They are reporting that b her car had KKK spray painted on it along with a derogatory name. I will try to post the link but if I can't you can see it at wafb.com

Very sad...black folks have reason to be concerned.:(

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
dunwiddat yes I am very concerned. She is in critical condition and because it happened in my state is even sadder :(

I hope she survives this. Black folks must realise that racism is still deep within the minds and heart of most white folks...and in the South in Louisiana people are still bent on doing harm to blacks. There are those who are members of the KKK who have political ties...I feel the pain that blacks are experiencing. What bothers me is that the influential blacks do not see it as a problem. Here in Barbados the population is 90% black... IF the situation was the same in the USA we would have to contend with the same racist issues that you all are dealing with. I believe that it is not easy having a slave history after all these years and yet racism continues to rear its ugly head. If these things are happening and there is a black president, one wonders what will happen if a white president wins. Remember Romney's church once believe (and I have no doubt that they still do) that black are cursed. I believe that ALL blacks must come together, because what affects one affects all.

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.