destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hi Skuder ... Welcome Home ... :love:

I'm honored that those banned from here would think enough of us to continue giving us their energy. I think it's sort of nice. Thanks to them and you for sharing it here with us.

I did not click the link ... not yet anyway.

I suppose I might at some low point when I have nothing else to do.

They cannot post here, but I am going to go and read them somewhere else?

Yeah ... I might do that ... :look:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Hi Skuder ... Welcome Home ... :love:

I'm honored that those banned from here would think enough of us to continue giving us their energy. I think it's sort of nice. Thanks to them and you for sharing it here with us.

I did not click the link ... not yet anyway.

I suppose I might at some low point when I have nothing else to do.

They cannot post here, but I am going to go and read them somewhere else?

Yeah ... I might do that ... :look:

Love You! :kiss:

Destee
You've been in the trenches for all these years.. you don't need to click that link..

This for the other folks to see that there is an entire culture of trolls that target sites where the content is geared toward African American people.

It's interesting to see how they think.. and how they use the content here to justify they points of view. Context is truly everything.

Peace.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
You've been in the trenches for all these years.. you don't need to click that link..

This for the other folks to see that there is an entire culture of trolls that target sites where the content is geared toward African American people.

It's interesting to see how they think.. and how they use the content here to justify they points of view. Context is truly everything.

Peace.

Yes Skuder ... others may find it more interesting than I do ... :research:

I have seen it for years and am not moved by it ... :chair:

Great share - Thanks! :)

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
i object to bringing that filth in here through the back door.....

I wouldn't go so far as calling it filth.

The thread's post count starts @ 2 and goes 5, 6, 8, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... as if some posts are missing ... I was not able to see / read post #1 - or others in between - and I'm sure I missed some profound life-changing commentary.

Folk are entitled to their opinions and if they cannot post them here, it's good they have a place.

I have no problem with Skuder sharing the link here.

Loving Us!

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I have always been amused and a little befuddled as to why they would come in here or any black site for that matter. For the sole purpose of doing this. We don't troll their sites. Maybe we should en masse

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly