Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
Trevor Noah Interviews His 91-Year-Old Grandma About Apartheid
In this special Self-Deportation Edition of The Daily Show, Trevor heads back to South Africa, tours the neighborhood he grew up in, talks to his grandmother about Nelson Mandela and apartheid, and gives an “MTV Cribs”-style tour of his grandma’s home. (11 mins)
Makes me sad and angry, smile and tear up...

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="OldSoul, post: 1011013, member: 765"
Trevor Noah Interviews His 91-Year-Old Grandma About Apartheid
In this special Self-Deportation Edition of The Daily Show, Trevor heads back to South Africa, tours the neighborhood he grew up in, talks to his grandmother about Nelson Mandela and apartheid, and gives an “MTV Cribs”-style tour of his grandma’s home. (11 mins)
Makes me sad and angry, smile and tear up...

/QUOTE]
Cuban military intervention [cost 2000 Cuban lives] in Angola as opposed to the so totally FAKE Western economic sanctions being what broke format Apartheid regime in South Africa's back STILL hasn't been formally acknowledged by the status quo's mass media worldwide, has it, as underlined by their ongoing total blackout of Nelson Mandela’s first foreign trip being to very publicly than Fidel Castro in Havana?

THEY will probably NEVER EVER acknowledge the TRUTH with regard to getting their arses kicked due to Castro deploying the latest generation of MIGS from Havana's defence grid in Angola, gaining total air superiority.

Fidel Castro was merciful wasn't he, should have blasted All those NAZI NUTCASES to smithereens [who so suddenly wanted to talk, discuss peace and unbanning the ANC etc at talks in Cairo when they faced annihilation] like NATO did to Gaddafi's heroic Libyan armed forces?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: