Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : TREE OF LIFE

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Wow....

A very fascinating discourse is going on. Imma sit back and eat my popcorn to this.

Could perhaps the Biblical "Tree of Life" been taken from the walls in Egypt or could it been originally a Kn'ny philosophical rendition initially?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

ROFL...the oldest trick in the book, hellogood, for real. Please explain why my post, #44 on page 5, doesn't include what you present as evidence.

Now, understand this, we have been rapid fire posting(rapid fire), so you can't claim that I omitted it, lol....For real, this is ridiculous.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Wow....

A very fascinating discourse is going on. Imma sit back and eat my popcorn to this.

Could perhaps the Biblical "Tree of Life" been taken from the walls in Egypt or could it been originally a Kn'ny philosophical rendition initially?

Well...look what the wind blew in, a Blackbird,

That's what I'm trying to find out Blackbird, but hellogood will not let me even ask the question.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sanikofa and Real Truth!

Wow....

Sorry Blacklbird,

But it might be over, looks like hellogood has left the building, for real!

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
TREE OF LIFE

My brother friend hiphopolx,

The Title got me, for real...just one question, only: Can/should these carefully designed explanations be attributed to the biblical Tree of Life?

I've been on the run all day it seems, and haven't had too much time to go thru all this. I see its been busy up in here tho.

To answer your question, I'd say no. As to where this can be attributed to, my money would be that it's rooted in the allegories of our ancient Kemetic ancestors.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

I've been on the run all day it seems, and haven't had too much time to go thru all this. I see its been busy up in here tho.

To answer your question, I'd say no. As to where this can be attributed to, my money would be that it's rooted in the allegories of our ancient Kemetic ancestors.

hiphopolx,

Thank you for the honest answer my brother friend, for real! My use of the word attributed was more in the sense of the below definition:

To relate to a particular cause or source; ascribe: attributed their failure to a lack of preparation

And no doubt, its origins, as you described, are Kemetic, for sure. I think you understand where I was attempting to go, however; which is to say, searching for a parallel of sorts...Peace In.

Again, I do apologize for my contribution in the back and forth off topic discussion.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍