Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : TREE OF LIFE

hellogood

Banned
May 17, 2009
Yes wonderland

Okay, you wish to continue with this nonsense, show and prove what you have stated: why pose the question you did when YOU ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER.

In other words, show and prove that the question I asked my brother friend hiphopolx, has anything to do with your agenda, clear that up for me and the viewers and the archive, hellogood.

Wonderland?

You want archives for all to see then here it is:

TREE OF LIFE

My brother friend hiphopolx,

The Title got me, for real...just one question, only: Can/should these carefully designed explanations be attributed to the biblical Tree of Life?

Principles may predate the Bible, but not the book itself my brother.
now here's it's no big deal

Again, this is it for me hellogood,

Clearly, you said the medu neter predates the Bible, impossible; yet the concepts or principles certainly do, and that's no big thing, there are many texts that do that, get a grip brother, for real...Peace In.

YET THE CONCEPTS OR PRINCIPLES DO! Yet and still i'm question why asked a question you ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER TOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And you also admit "many texts" predate the bible.

THANK YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT. I was going to watch reruns of Crankers but Crankers couldn't compete with this display. lol

hellogood

Banned
May 17, 2009
You keep typing and it's not looking good

.Can/should...to do so is a cardinal sin with the intent to totally misrepresent as you have.
See i don't care how big you make your letters or what color, you sure are doing alot of explaining instead of just stating why you posed a question you knew the answer too. I don't care what's in front CAN/SHOULD. Doesn't make a difference.

You asked a question that you clearly knew the answer to, You clearly said can/should this be attributed to the tree of life in bible and i said

No the "biblical" tree of life is attributed to the REAL TREE OF LIFE. The bible like most things in these in this world are "off takes" from something else.

Try moving past the title.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Yes wonderland ...ROFL

You want archives for all to see then here it is:

now here's it's no big deal

YET THE CONCEPTS OR PRINCIPLES DO! Yet and still i'm question why asked a question you ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER TOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And you also admit "many texts" predate the bible.

THANK YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT. I was going to watch reruns of Crankers but Crankers couldn't compete with this display. lol

hellogood,...smh...If I wasn't involved in this, I wouldn't believe it, lol.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: