Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : TREE OF LIFE

hellogood

Banned
May 17, 2009
ooooKAY!

Prove it, hellogood, she quoted no one, and this is an age old problem that might as well get cleared up too...show and tell.
Prove it? lol you can't be serious.

Keep up the great work...!

I consider the Metu Neter to be more profound than the biblical text -- since in actuality the Metu Neter is validated by that which is written in stone on the very walls of KMT; on the other hand the biblical text arbitrarily tears down the structure of this profound concept though its origin ~too~ is directly culled from the source of that which it condemns.

As a result -- I get it!

One Love,
Fine:geek:
Yes she didn't quote anyone, but you know dam well she wasn't thanking you.

YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP LOLOLL HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

ooooKAY!

Prove it? lol you can't be serious.

Yes she didn't quote anyone, but you know dam well she wasn't thanking you.

YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP LOLOLL HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Very serious hellogood, so far you are speaking for er'body, lol, except yourself brother. My baby loves me, what you talking bout, mane!

hellogood

Banned
May 17, 2009
WTF they sell that good ish in wonderland

Very serious hellogood, so far you are speaking for er'body, lol, except yourself brother.

What you are posting now? You asked for the evidence that she wasn't thanking you. Now that that's become clear, this is all you can offer?

You have clearly lost the grip and you're mad at me, why?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

WTF they sell that good ish in wonderland ...watch you mouth now, we been decent, let's keep it that way

What you are posting now? You asked for the evidence that she wasn't thanking you. Now that that's become clear, this is all you can offer?

You have clearly lost the grip and you're mad at me, why?

Where is the evidence?

hellogood

Banned
May 17, 2009
Again because you love redundancy so much

Where is the evidence?

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=633281&postcount=51

Keep up the great work...!

I consider the Metu Neter to be more profound than the biblical text -- since in actuality the Metu Neter is validated by that which is written in stone on the very walls of KMT; on the other hand the biblical text arbitrarily tears down the structure of this profound concept though its origin ~too~ is directly culled from the source of that which it condemns.

As a result -- I get it!

One Love,
Fine:geek:
EVIDENCE! and you say i'm in wonderland lol

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: