Black Poetry : Transition: In Memory of Robert C. Bass by Bishop and Watcher

Bishop

As the heavens opens
Transition takes place
This time it came for you
I knew that it was only a matter of time
Yet who can prepare for such a time as this?
I am sad, but not in despair
For I know that you are in a place called paradise
I will miss you
But look forward to seeing you again
Remembering your words
That helped to shape and form me
Into the being that I am
Your sternness and courage
That taught me that I had nothing to fear
Transition
Takes place
Not just for you
But for those left behind
But I know that with
God’s Grace and Mercy
We shall be able to stand
I can see you know sitting around the throne
Rejoicing
You made it over
As you look through Heaven’s window
I can hear you
Telling me
It’s ok
To be absent in the body
Is to be present with the Lord
And so I thank the Lord
For the time that I had you in my life
And I am encouraged to know that this is not goodbye
But simply a Transition.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
BISHOP & WATCHER MY BRUTHAS

O' MY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME !
THANK U BOTH MY OLDER BRUTHAS
MY PEN CAN'T SAY WHAT I TRUELY FEEL
Y'ALL HAVE MADE ME FEEL SAFE & WARM
EASE SO PAIN YET MY TEARS ROLL.............
THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES
I LOVE U GUYS IN HEART ALWAYS :( :cry:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Bishop

surely this will lift my heart to see u by my side
Thank u Bishop ............thank u ...... Thank u
and watcher go head and do what must be done
and get home we got thangs to talk about..........$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The case for shortening the presidential transition Black People Politics 0
S Black Poetry : Transition 1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black People : The Digital TV Transition - February, 2009 Black People Open Forum 2
N Black Poetry : A Poet's Death Part 1-The Transition Album Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Poetry : Transition Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
cocobutterskyn Black Parenting : Boys & Girls Transition Into Adulthood(Differences)? Black Parenting 34
U Black Poetry : Crossin Ova (Ma Nappy Transition) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
A Black Poetry : Reflect, Review, Rejoice (Aminata's Transition) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Skylark - In Memory of Queen OldSoul 0
Hetheru Oshun Black People : Emotional Manipulation and Abuse Along with Selective Memory and Reasoning Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Black People : Stephen Wiltshire: Awesome guy can drawn by memory! Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Science and Technology : COLD SORE LINKED TO MEMORY LOSS Science and Technology 20
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Back Down Memory Lane by Minnie Riperton Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul OldSoul : 18 - Dedicated to the memory of Trayvon Martin OldSoul 2
Fine1952 Black People : "In Loving Memory of Malcolm X" Black People Open Forum 5
macoo Health and Wellness : Fish and memory Black Health and Wellness 7
info-moetry Black People : Poster Boycott.............in memory of Dr. King! Black People Open Forum 74
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Hip Hop - A trip down memory lane Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
blackeyes Nigeria : Nigeria gets IQ, memory-enhancing drug Nigeria 7
OldSoul OldSoul : The Whiteness of Memory in “The Help” VS the Ugly Realities of Jim and Jane Crow America OldSoul 5
MsInterpret Health and Wellness : Brain Excercises to Improve Memory Black Health and Wellness 0
A Black People : Improve Memory and Intelligence Black People Open Forum 91
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Back Down Memory Lane.. Black Entertainment 142
O Black Sports : THE TEN WORST SPORTS UNIFORMS IN RECENT MEMORY Black Sports 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : IN MEMORY AND HONOR OF THE HONORABLE MARCUS GARVEY Chief Elder Osiris 0
C Black People : The memory pill Black People Open Forum 6
D Black People : IN MEMORY OF 9/11: LOOSE CHANGE Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Black People : SLAVE DUNGEONS / PLACES OF MEMORY Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Poetry : A TRIP TO THA CORNER STO.....A JOG DOWN MEMORY LANE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
C Black Poetry : MEMORY LOST ME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Fine1952 Black People : In Loving Memory... Black People Open Forum 3
Isaiah Black People : KEEPING THE MEMORY OF KATRINA FRESH IN OUR MINDS... Black People Open Forum 10
watzinaname Science and Technology : Purchasing Memory Science and Technology 21
Bluewater Black Poetry : In Memory of Momma Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
B Black Poetry : MY MEMORY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : face memory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : back down memory lane..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : A Memory in my eye Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Poetry : CHERISHED MEMORY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
B Black Poetry : in bittersweet memory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : In Memory of Laci Peterson Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Aaliyahmonet Black People : In Loving Memory of E2 Victims Black People Open Forum 3
L Black Poetry : In Memory Of (Never 2 Love Again) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : In Memory of Da Columbia Astronauts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : In Loving Memory of Nell Carter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
P Black Poetry : Bamboozled(In Loving Memory of M.L.K) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : In Loving Memory Of Thaman Foster- 12-5-02 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : When thou Passest through the waters; Dedicated to the memory of Mother Pearl Bolds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : In Loving Memory(aaliyah-aug.25th 2002) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1