Black Entertainment : Trailers for all the Films Selected for This Season of ‘AfroPoP: The Ultimate Cultural Exchange’

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
upload_2017-1-20_17-9-50.png

The ninth season of the award-winning documentary series “AfroPoP: The Ultimate Cultural Exchange” kicked off on WORLD Channel at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on Monday, January 16—Martin Luther King Jr. Day—with the documentary “An American Ascent.” The gripping film captures the first African American team of climbers to attempt to summit Denali (formerly Mount McKinley), North America’s highest peak, and to inspire other Blacks to connect with the outdoors.

Hosted by acclaimed actress Nikki Beharie, “AfroPoP” is comprised of documentaries about contemporary life, art and culture across the African Diaspora. The program is produced by National Black Programming Consortium and co-presented by series distributor American Public Television (APT).

Read more

http://shadowandact.com/2017/01/19/trailers-for-all-the-films-selected-for-this-season-of-afropop-the-ultimate-cultural-exchange-hosted-by-nicole-beharie/

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: