Black People : Towards a Comparative Dictionary of Cikam (Egyptian)

imhotep06

Jan 21, 2004
Houston
Occupation
Web Applications Developer
cover_dictionary_8.jpg

PRE-SALE: Towards a Comparative Dictionary of Cikam and Modern African Languages is a collection of vocabulary comparisons from the various works of Asar Imhotep (from 2013-2019) of the ancient Egyptian language with cognates in modern African languages (e.g., ciBantu, Kalenjiin, Sumerian, Yorùbá, and Meroitic). This is a preliminary work whose aim is to set the foundation for an online searchable database of ancient Egyptian vocabulary and its cognates in other Cyena-Ntu (formally Negro-Egyptian) languages. This book begins with an examination of internal comparisons of the ancient Egyptian language (primarily Middle-Egyptian) in an effort to detect dialect varieties and/or other languages spoken in the Nile Valley. From there we examine Egyptian with modern African languages, as well as two ancient languages: i.e., Sumerian and Meroitic. There is little commentary and analysis as the objective is only to display and demonstrate the regularity of sound-meaning correspondences between the compared languages. This sets the groundwork for a more detailed analysis of the data (for additions and corrections), in conjunction with other comparative studies, so that future researchers can establish the sound-laws that explain the evolution of forms from the proto-language (Post-Classic Cyena-Ntu) to the modern varieties in the daughter languages. This volume will especially interest the historical comparative linguist, as well as the general Africologist seeking further evidence of commonalities in language and culture between ancient Egypt and modern African societies.

Now this text is available for pre-sale. Visit the following link: https://***************/shop-market...tionary-of-cikam-and-modern-african-languages

Hn_tun.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Al D Africa : Small Pharma in Africa working towards solutions to counterfeit drugs All Things Africa 0
Perfection Namibia : In Context Series: American Obligations Towards Namibia Namibia 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ➲ ₳frican/Ɓlack Ꭾhilosophy Ξ Towards An African Philosophy Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : OBAMA to "Republicans_I didn't create TRUMP.. your hate towards me did! Black People Politics 1
Chidike Black People : Culture Vulture French Montana's Recent Hateful Comments Towards a Black Woman Black People Open Forum 90
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Some ancient Egyptian attitude towards their black cousins AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama pledges more than $100 million towards girls and women of color Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR The Police : California Moves Towards Banning Grand Juries for Police Killings Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
legit-writer Black People Politics : Why So Much Hate Towards Obama? And Why Do We Fight Each other? Black People Politics 206
Ankhur Black People : Some Visions Towards a Black Silicon Valley Black People Open Forum 4
Writeous1 Black People : Another Major Step Towards a Chipped Population Black People Open Forum 12
Ankhur Black People : What is really Blocking Our Focus and Efforts Towards Black nationalism??? Black People Open Forum 226
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Intolerance towards Intolerance Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : Walking Towards the Sunset Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
imhotep06 Black Spirituality Religion : Towards a method for a refined reading of hieroglyphs Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
D Africa : Towards a "canon" of Classical African Literature All Things Africa 20
T Black Authors : Iiiinteresting: Attitudes towards Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
D African American History Culture : Our pioneering enslaved ancestors preparing another 'God's' people towards prosperity African American History Culture 0
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Looking Towards da Light...... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Reference Does The Bible And Koran Make Towards Egipt ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
rasheed Black Poetry : flowing for education and motivation towards success Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Poetry : Expressing My Thoughts Towards You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Black Poetry : LOOKING TOWARDS TOMORROW Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
P Black Poetry : Steps Towards Freedom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
imhotep06 Black People : Toward a Comparative Dictionary of Egyptian and African Languages Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Hitler & Farrakan: comparative study AACOOLDRE 5
HODEE Black People : URBAN Dictionary Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Annie Plummer: "The Dictionary Lady" Honoring Black Ancestors 1