Health and Wellness : Top 5 plant based foods that improve your digestion and 6 Vegetables that will save your life.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Top 5 plant based foods that improve your digestion

Apple cider vinegar

Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made from fermented apples. It has a pale to medium amber color. It can be substituted in many food preparations for white vinegar (like salad dressing) with exponentially more health benefits.

Consuming apple cider vinegar will introduce beneficial enzymes, probiotics, and amino acids into your diet that will improve digestion, relieve heartburn, stimulate the lymphatic system, help get rid of Candida, and help strengthen the immune system.

click to see remaining 4:
http://www.naturalnews.com/046936_digestion_plant_foods_digestive_health.html#ixzz3DmcjF8MH

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Top 5 plant based foods that improve your digestion

Apple cider vinegar

Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made from fermented apples. It has a pale to medium amber color. It can be substituted in many food preparations for white vinegar (like salad dressing) with exponentially more health benefits.

Consuming apple cider vinegar will introduce beneficial enzymes, probiotics, and amino acids into your diet that will improve digestion, relieve heartburn, stimulate the lymphatic system, help get rid of Candida, and help strengthen the immune system.

click to see remaining 4:
http://www.naturalnews.com/046936_digestion_plant_foods_digestive_health.html#ixzz3DmcjF8MH
Thanks for sharing. I need to drink that aloe Vera more regularly.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

The 6 Vegetables That Will Save Your Life

Photo by Getty Images

If there’s one food that no one — not your doctor, your nutritionist, or even your mother — will tell you to eat less of, it’s leafy greens. Calorie for calorie, chard, collards, kale, and other leafy greens may just be the most nutritious food you can eat. They’re packed with vitamins — A, B, K, and others — but also rich in essential minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium, as well as antioxidants, which protect cells against damage.

1. Swiss Chard

click to see next 5:
https://www.yahoo.com/health/the-6-vegetables-that-will-save-your-life-97836111033.html

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: