Black Spirituality Religion : Today's Daily Devotional for Women - Do NOT Quit. Your season has come.

GodlywoodGirl

Jan 8, 2016
Bible Verse of the Day

Galatians 6:9 – And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

Excerpt:

It’s absolutely possible for you to live your dream. You just have to work through the urge to quit. Failure is something all of us experience. Hardship is an unavoidable part of the struggle. But God promises in Galatians 6:9 that if you endure through the struggle, if you choose to keep taking one more step, if you fight through it and keep pushing and refuse to give up, your season will come.

Today it’s time to decide that quitting is not an option. Failure is okay, because that’s just an opportunity to stop wasting time on a strategy that didn’t work. Falling is okay, because that’s just an opportunity to stand up taller. Taking a break is okay, because that’s just an opportunity to re-evaluate and find a new door to break through. But quitting is not okay. "Stopping" is no longer part of your vocabulary.

You are a creator, a visionary, and you are personally responsible for whether or not you will reap the harvest God has in store for you.

Prayer:

Dear Jesus,

I thank You for your promise in Galatians 6:9. I won’t give up on Your promise for my life. I won’t give up on who You designed me to be. I am worthy of everything You made me capable to be. And today, I choose to keep rising.

In Jesus’ Name I pray,

A-men.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GodlywoodGirl Black Spirituality Religion : Today's Daily Devotional for Women - Your Work will be Rewarded Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
GodlywoodGirl Black Spirituality Religion : Today’s Daily Devotional for Women - You are God’s WORKMANSHIP Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
GodlywoodGirl Black Spirituality Religion : Today's Daily Devotional for Women - Your PURPOSE is CERTAIN Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
GodlywoodGirl Black Spirituality Religion : Today's Daily Devotional for Women - You will SOAR with PURPOSE Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
GodlywoodGirl Black Spirituality Religion : Today's Daily Devotional for Women Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 35 Poignant James Baldwin Quotes That Are Especially Timely Today African American History Culture 0
C Black People : Freedom And Reality Is Not A Living Experience Of Black Afrikan People Today!!! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Gripe about pay No doubt hype today Drink extreme snapples It hurt my belly like green apples See a chick with pie crust That’s quick to kick up a fus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Every person alive today descended from a woman who lived in modern-day Botswana about 200,000 years ago, a new study finds Science and Technology 0
Chyko Black People Politics : Current News USA Today: Ben Carson Ruthlessly Mocked For Opening White House Cabinet Meeting With Prayer Thanking God For Trump Black People Politics 1
C Black Poetry : Born Dead We Are Today!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school **** she a true queen need a bamboo screen for her doorway but soar today in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt had fun in clas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Today – August 22 – is the day Black women’s wages finally catch up Black Women 0
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away he's in the car today flow for fun hair glow in the sun he know no one can challenge this he's Ame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : his funk are facts bizarre so he jumped back into the car and drove away looked at the globe today a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Today ( Today's Best Remedy) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Get It Together: 10 Foods To Stop Eating Today Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : "Ball of Confusion (That's What the World Is Today)" Black People Open Forum 0
Bboanerge Black Money Business Jobs : Did you keep your Black Money out of Starbucks' cash registers, today? Black Money Business Jobs 14
jamesfrmphilly Support : i can't up load today..... Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
HODEE Black Entertainment : Today is Chaka Khan's Birthday! You know... Black Entertainment 1
Destee Site News : Site Maintenance Today Announcements 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : How to Coach our Kids in Today’s Culture Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : the truth today is like tooth decay it accelerates from lack of care and the facts be right there Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight this cha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
chuck African American History Culture : What Should We Tell Today's Black Youth About The Black Freedom Fighters of the Seventies? African American History Culture 2
Lunar Cycle Black Entertainment : HIP HOP MUSIC IS 44 YEARS OLD TODAY Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Watch Les Twins, winners on ‘World of Dance,’ perform live on TODAY Black Entertainment 0
chuck Black Entertainment : What are your thoughts about today's black tv shows? Black Entertainment 3
S Black People : Trolling Destee.com: "I Got Kicked Off Destee.com Today" Black People Open Forum 29
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Some of these girls begin to carry BEN AND JERRY ice cream // It's free today be a nice que Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
Liberty Black Entertainment : Spike Lee Is 60 Years Old Today! Let That Sink in and Then Reminisce With Us (Video) Black Entertainment 8
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: The truth behind Tamron Hall firing at The Today Show Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : today-show-viewers-react-to-tamron-hall-being-replaced-by-megyn-kelly Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Computer Owners Urged to Do This Today Science and Technology 1
chuck Black Children : How Are You Striving To Be A Part Of The Solution Today? Black Children 0
IFE Black People : Student's leg to be amputated today after incident with teacher Black People Open Forum 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST is TODAY—OCTOBER 17 Christian Study Group 1
chuck Black Entertainment : Black To The Future: What Are Your Takes On Today's Black Science Fiction Movies? Black Entertainment 0
crwn Egypt : TODAY'S BLACK EGYPTIANS Egypt 73
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BLACK AFRICAN WOMEN IN THE MILITARY TODAY Chevron Dove 0
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : HEBREW ISRAELITES in ISRAEL TODAY--THE HARD TRUTH Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 1
Chevron Dove Eritrea : ERITREAN—HEBREW ISRAELITES TODAY Eritrea 2
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today Black Money Business Jobs 3
chuck South Africa : What Are You Feeling About Black Politics In South Africa Today? South Africa 1
chuck African American History Culture : What is The First Truth We Need To Pass On Today: African American History Culture 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are The Hopes And Dreams Of Today's Young Black People Truly A Reflection Of: Black People Politics 0