Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I"m for it and as for brother Charles, hey, at least he speaks his mind and I respect that.. Amid all the controversy that so-called black folks feel about what he says the brother is jumping right into the fire and not too many would subject themselves to that...I admire him for doing so...
Folks may whine and complain but who the heck cares. As far as him distancing himself I have no issues with that because there are some black folks I distance myself from also and we aren't alone so don't try and run that BS down here...All of you know that we have some wretched, foul and vile folks among us and you definitely don't want to associate with them...And it ain't just limited to black folks...So let's just get off of that so-called high horse....

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

If you want to keep the illusion that America is heading in the right direction, hire a good negro to keep people distracted about a problem you wish to hide. This is a win for everyone except black people. TNT gets a win, white people get a win and Charles Barkley is getting paid.

Peace

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I"m for it and as for brother Charles, hey, at least he speaks his mind and I respect that.. Amid all the controversy that so-called black folks feel about what he says the brother is jumping right into the fire and not too many would subject themselves to that...I admire him for doing so...
Folks may whine and complain but who the heck cares. As far as him distancing himself I have no issues with that because there are some black folks I distance myself from also and we aren't alone so don't try and run that BS down here...All of you know that we have some wretched, foul and vile folks among us and you definitely don't want to associate with them...And it ain't just limited to black folks...So let's just get off of that so-called high horse....
yes, there are bad black folk. and yes, it is a lot safer to rail against them than to attack the system of white supremacy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : What would happen if we randomly gave $1,000 to poor families? Now we know Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : US government gave Nation of Islam hundreds of thousands of dollars to teach federal prison inmates Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The Supreme Court Just Gave Its Latest Gift to Senate Republicans Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Villain Who Gave Us ‘Mother of God’ Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Meet Granddad: Weird, Ancient Reptile Gave Rise to Mammals Science and Technology 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I, Too, Sing America O, God To Thee, The Plantation I Worked Gave Me My Deed Oh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People : Bill Cosby Said He Gave Quaaludes to Women: Court Documents Black People Open Forum 154
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : How Christianity gave us gay marriage Christian Study Group 10
shaka64 Black People : PETA gave Vick a gang of **** meanwhile PETA Secretly Slaughters Kittens & Puppies! Black People Open Forum 6
MsInterpret Black People : Dad Wins Custody of Baby After Wife Secretly Gave Up For Adoption Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Single Black Mothers : Hi My Name is Destee and I am a Single Black Mother - Pregnant at 16 - Gave Birth at 17 Black Women 41
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary's Age when she gave birth AACOOLDRE 3
dnommo Black Poetry : When God Gave Me You...for my wife (1969-2010) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
S Black Entertainment : took me riding on a rocket gave me a star.. Black Entertainment 5
S Black People : Black Brazilian mother gave birth to three white children Black People Open Forum 21
A Black People : Martin Luther King was a uncle tom thats why whites gave him a holiday Black People Open Forum 49
A Black Poetry : VERTIGO! (She gave it to me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
A Black Poetry : God gave me a rose ........... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Her Name / She gave Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
T Black Poetry : YOUR LOVE GAVE ME PNEUMONIA Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Nita Black Poetry : I almost gave up on God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 30
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : JESUS GAVE THE THEIF KINGDOM OF HEAVEN -WHY? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
L Black People : I gave my grandpa a new hat and Shawl......and Black People Open Forum 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : ‘Women” The Man Said; What Do You Know About The Black Man God Gave Me The Blue Print Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : So who gave who that apple? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
M Black Poetry : what he gave(that trick was mistakin') Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Haiku : what he gave.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
T Black Poetry : God gave me an angel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Poetry : ..:He Gave It A Chance:.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Khasm13 Khasm13 : xpectin love when it's no love you gave... Khasm13 30
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Took It To The Mountain And Gave It to God /Let Freedom Ring~* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I Took It To The Mountain And Gave It to God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : if you gave me your shoes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Desert Storm Black Poetry : I Gave A Part Of Myself Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : I Gave Her Flowers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
N Black Poetry : His Rhythm Gave Me The Blues Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 26
dnommo Black Poetry : when God gave me you... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
blakverb Black Poetry : The best gift she ever gave ME! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Charles Manson Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Senegal Black People Politics : Charles Barkley...American Race Black People Politics 6
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Charles Brown - Please Come Home For Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : charles-barkley-belittles-baltimore-woman-whose-son-was-choked-to-death-by-cops Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Charles Brooks Invented The Street Sweeper Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Charles A. Beard Black Money Business Jobs 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Charles Earland - Journey Of The Soul Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black People : Dr. Boyce Watkins : Charles Barkley "An ungly combination between ignorance and arrogance" Black People Open Forum 12
RAPTOR Black People : • Charles Barkley Supports Police After Ferguson Grand Jury Decision • Black People Open Forum 78
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Esteemed Emmy award-winning actor Charles Dutton (ROC, Alien 3) Black Entertainment 0
shaka64 Black People : Charles S. Dutton Joins the Cast of Stacey Muhammad's 'For Colored Boys' Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : James Brown Mgr., Charles Bobbit Talks about Brown & his life Black People Open Forum 0