Black Sports : tiger the next kobe?

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Is Tiger the next Kobe? I would say the both are Black Men living in America who are (or were in Kobe's case) unaware of the necessary codes of conduct expected for a Black Man living in America. Both are not aware that their money & fame does not change their skin color, and when faced with trouble, they will be treated like any other black man (subject to the judicial injustices of all black men in America). Kobe learned his lesson the hard way, and if Tiger isn't smart (which is questionable since he married a nanny)...he'll learn the same way!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
so true and i agree but i think this what happen when we gain fame
we look for the perfect trophy to display and not aware of the truth
of america and the subtile law posed upon them we seem to forget
our history backing , I hope he keep a head and smart wits on so he
don't be another twist in a world of black accomplished men falling to
the waste side by the white race and power of the law .

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days