destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thousands displaced as police raze Lagos' Otodo Gbame

Officials call waterfront settlement's demolition a 'security measure', while rights groups denounce it as 'land grab'.

Laurin-Whitney Gottbrath

Otodo Gbame residents fled on canoes as their homes were being levelled [Justice and Empowerment Initiatives]

Thousands of people in Nigeria's Lagos state were left homeless on Sunday after police stormed an informal fishing settlement and set fire to their homes, according to rights groups and residents.

Click Here to Read All

:heart:

Destee

:: ::

#africa - #nigeria - #lagos

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Thousands displaced as police raze Lagos' Otodo Gbame

Officials call waterfront settlement's demolition a 'security measure', while rights groups denounce it as 'land grab'.

Laurin-Whitney Gottbrath

Otodo Gbame residents fled on canoes as their homes were being levelled [Justice and Empowerment Initiatives]

Thousands of people in Nigeria's Lagos state were left homeless on Sunday after police stormed an informal fishing settlement and set fire to their homes, according to rights groups and residents.

Click Here to Read All

:heart:

Destee

:: ::

#africa - #nigeria - #lagos
Also because I have Nigerian ancestry, of course I continue to awfully concerned about future of this particular african nation in 2017 as well...

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: