Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Greetings All!

I overstand that ANGER requires SAFE expression
That CHILDREN require protection
And when certain words are uttered
They need to flow free without rejection

May I offer a SAFE SPACE by which 'adults" can vent
Outside of the earshot of children
Much the way we do or have seen done in our homes growing up
when you heard "boy/girl" gwan outside and this conversation is NOT for children"...

Visit the RE~covery Room, a new Social Network right here at Destee.com
Where you can vent
have a place to fully express
All the thoghts and feelings connected
to this bloody mess
we in...

Can we at least TALK about it:?:
THINK about it

M.E.
:hearts2:

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
istlota said:
the power of words to manipulate the unwise to do the unthinkable
sounds pretty much like what I learned in those people who have "white" skin tone, like what they DID in relationship to people with "dark" colored skin tones.

Also seems each and every one of US attempt to or have an underlying desire to have people DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT as a RE~sult of what we've shared. What the Creator gave us to share...individually speaking...

IF I grasp the concepts you Istlota have presented since your presence in this Community, and sense they are "truth"...
THEN what I might be "DO~ing" differently:?: In thought (verbally or spiritually), feeling and behaving.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Feb 26, 2008
You ain't gonna do jack.

First off, any brother who was really into killing white folks would have to be a fool to talk about it on the Internet. The Dept. of Homeland Security monitors _EVERYTHING_ these days.

Therefore, I have to assume you are either a fool, or are just a coward who, lacking the cajones to stand up to white folks personally,
Instead of selling wolf tickets, you need to read Area 9 of Neely Fuller Jr.'s "The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept".

You scared of homeland security are you? And you call someone else a coward or a fool? LOL! You need to stfd and stfu when grown folks are talking. Now, if you have something to say by way of name calling, I am a perfect candidate. Oh and I am in New york if you care to say it to MY face. U probably waiting for a spaceship to take you home though. "settles for instigating younger and/or impressionable minds to go out and ruin their lives acting out your gangsta-wannabe fantasies."..... U sound like a fool. Ok I got that off my chest. Now, you can go stand in the corner like a good little guy(?)

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
istlota said:
You ain't gonna do jack.

First off, any brother who was really into killing white folks would have to be a fool to talk about it on the Internet. The Dept. of Homeland Security monitors _EVERYTHING_ these days.

Therefore, I have to assume you are either a fool, or are just a coward who, lacking the cajones to stand up to white folks personally, settles for instigating younger and/or impressionable minds to go out and ruin their lives acting out your gangsta-wannabe fantasies.

Instead of selling wolf tickets, you need to read Area 9 of Neely Fuller Jr.'s "The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept".
Ionlyspeaktruth said:
You scared of homeland security are you? And you call someone else a coward or a fool? LOL! You need to stfd and stfu when grown folks are talking. Now, if you have something to say by way of name calling, I am a perfect candidate. Oh and I am in New york if you care to say it to MY face. U probably waiting for a spaceship to take you home though. "settles for instigating younger and/or impressionable minds to go out and ruin their lives acting out your gangsta-wannabe fantasies."..... U sound like a fool. Ok I got that off my chest. Now, you can go stand in the corner like a good little guy(?)
:ref:
stop fighting please. this is not a battle site. we don't roll that way.
all that fighting and challenging just ends up disturbing the peace.
it ain't worth the trouble.

Edward Williams

Jan 14, 2006
Right here!
Occupation
Produce Justice
:ref:
stop fighting please. this is not a battle site. we don't roll that way.
all that fighting and challenging just ends up disturbing the peace.
it ain't worth the trouble.
jamesfrmphilly,

This always happens when non-white people do not have the focus of doing something, in a constructive manner, about our condition under this SYSTEM of injustice. When we do not understand our position in this race war we are in, what we must do to get out of this position and what our goal objective should be we will turn on each other.

See...we can't bully our way out of the position we're in because the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have weapons that we haven't even dreamed of that they can use against us. But why should they? Keeping us ignorant about our position, what we must do to get out of this position and what our goal objective should be is working just fine for them. They'll use a few weapons here and there to keep the populations down but generally speaking it is business as usual.

All of their arrows pointing at us and all of our arrows pointing at each other.

Why do we continue to do this knowing that conflict between amongs ourselves is not behavior that works against the white people who practice racism (white supremacy)? Do you think it could be because we do not know how to handle replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice?

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
You ain't gonna do jack.

Therefore, I have to assume you are either a fool, or are just a coward who, lacking the cajones to stand up to white folks personally, settles for instigating younger and/or impressionable minds to go out and ruin their lives acting out your gangsta-wannabe fantasies.

I'm sorry that it took so long to get back to this....but do you know me from somewhere? Well that obviously means that you don't know me at all. Now please allow me to clarify a few things about myself. 1. You can not tell me to READ ANYTHING that you are not aware that I may or may not have read already. I think you're the one that's late!!!....and I
do not agree with everything Mr. Fuller writes.

2. After being drafted in the marines during the vietnam era, just to come home and then wind up spending 17 years of my life in prison....you don't know who I done knocked off or anything else about me. Obviously I ain't afraid of no clear people that you call Po Po, Homeland security or anything else!! What they gone do....lock me up again!?...Kill me?....I don't believe in death!!!

3.Therefore it's you who are the COWARD! Unlike you, I will say whatever, where-ever and whenever without fear!!! However, let me clarify my position. I dropped out of this thread because I really understood the importance of it. I stated my position and I have not stated anything that Brother Malcome X didn't say in one of his speeches....providing you have heard them all.

4. Therefore anything I have been accused of in terms of inciting or influencing our youth is no more than a recap of an old message over 40 years ago. It was cool and acceptable when he said it but not me!?? Let me look at that picture again

5. As a student of the "Art of War", providing you have read that also, I would never lay my plans or intents out on the internet...but unlike you, white folks already know that about me since it was they who slipped up and placed in my file that I was a genius...but you don't have a file do you? So obviously white people ain't never got to watch you cause you ain't gone squeak one sound or move against them or any of their institutions, unlike me, are you??

6.White people openly talk about doing us everyday...in the military, in their labs, on the internet and any other place they want to....and I'm supposed to be afraid to have the same conversations about them that they are having about us???? Now what kind of MAN DO YOU CALL YOURSELF???...it must be a meek, cowardly and fearful one if you are afraid to speak on the same things that the white man speaks on....or is it that they are more man than we are???

The next time you decide to approach me about me, do so very lightly. walk on the same egg shells that you walk on with white people...aka, homeland security, aka, PoPo...because, who knows, they may be coming to get ya!!!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
peace, please.....

i most respectfully ask all the brothers to cool down their words.
no matter who said what first, we all need to exercise our manliness in the interest of peace.

we got to work together.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I respectfully agree....and I was trying to let it die off being that I never came out my golden pen with any type of plan....except for speaking in agreement with the words of Brother Malcome X. Prior to that I spoke on my own "personal preferences" without it being a suggestion for anyone else to do that or to join me or any other group who advocates such actions. After reading your response I shall attempt silence on this issue again instead of being challenged on it as if I am an idiot or non-thinking person.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍