Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

Feb 26, 2008
The Internet is full of children. We have lots right here in this community.

If you tell people to kill people, and you don't name names, just throw the suggestion out there, then it is for all who may have a mind to follow your advice. Surely you are aware of the power of suggestive words, that there might be some that look up to you, admire you, and want to please you, want to do as you suggest?

Surely you have some sense of responsibility, when it comes to the words that you utter? You may never know who is listening, reading, and wanting to emulate you. You may never know who acted on your words and/or suggestions. Therefore, you must be very careful in what you say, as it could impact the lives of others. Surely you know this?

Yes, it is important to me, that i be right. I strive to be right, but there have been many times that i've been wrong, and i'm more than woman enough to say that i am wrong, if i am.

The only validation i want or need, is a young Black Man stepping over this trap and snare laid for his life, should he see it.

It aint my fault that you can't show me that i am wrong.

I'm really amazed that you'd find anything i'm saying wrong.

It seems like plain old common sense to me.

If you can't talk about the whole thing, don't talk about any of it.

:heart:

Destee

I Love you dearly sister. I admire your fire in your belly, but... I guess we will agree to disagree.... Just make sure you sit in on that class

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I Love you dearly sister. I admire your fire in your belly, but... I guess we will agree to disagree.... Just make sure you sit in on that class
Just let me know when it is, i'll try to be there.

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Man, I guess if I spent a week hangin with you, I would be half bald! I hope you are not like this all the time.:SuN018::SuN035: ****, Imma go for the Courvasier on the real.
When it comes to the lives of young Black Men, i am always this way.

We have lost way too many, to even play with losing another, for any reason!

We must protect each and every one that we can, from every single thing that seeks to take his life or freedom. We need our young men with us! We must encourage them in the right way, as there are so many forces at work, directing them in the wrong way. He is almost an endangered species.

Being a Black Man yourself, i just don't see how you can't see this. Why you are saying i am wrong. I really don't understand, and am a bit surprised at the responses i've received so far ... but that's okay ... because i'm not new to this, i'm true to this ... and it will take more than half-hearted attempts at shutting me up, to shut me up.

Young Black Men, don't let anyone tie you up in a knot, not me or anyone.

If you spent a week with me, talking like you're talking now, i'd choke your neck.

Destee

Feb 26, 2008
When it comes to the lives of young Black Men, i am always this way.

We have lost way too many, to even play with losing another, for any reason!

We must protect each and every one that we can, from every single thing that seeks to take his life or freedom. We need our young men with us! We must encourage them in the right way, as there are so many forces at work, directing them in the wrong way. He is almost an endangered species.

Being a Black Man yourself, i just don't see how you can't see this. Why you are saying i am wrong. I really don't understand, and am a bit surprised at the responses i've received so far ... but that's okay ... because i'm not new to this, i'm true to this ... and it will take more than half-hearted attempts at shutting me up, to shut me up.

Young Black Men, don't let anyone tie you up in a knot, not me or anyone.

If you spent a week with me, talking like you're talking now, i'd choke your neck.

Destee

LOL! OK but what if I let you?:em3200::ilu: Anyway, how could you choke a neck like that (see pic of that kind ,sweet, innocent young man):em3200:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: