Destee's Thoughts Those Who Say Kill (White) People ... or Break Laws ... Look Like Agent Provocateurs

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
are black people permitted to be angry toward whites?

is it healthy that any expression of hate, anger or even dislike that a black man makes is immediately met with disdain by the black woman?

what are the mental health effects of having ones anger always repressed?

just how are we to over throw the system of white supremacy if we cannot even be angry about it?
we cannot be angry. we cannot hate. what, then, is our motivation?

are we gonna love them to death? how has that been working for us?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I will try and work it around that sched. Yes, and yes. I think you are so adament about your position (which I get) that you have shoved the brothers position down to that of CRAZY or FOOLISH without trying to understand. NOBODY is advocating anything like younguns killin and ending up in prison. (where;s the smiley that bashes his head against the wall?)
If you or anyone posts on a discussion forum, for all to see, including our youth, directing folk to kill other folk ... then you (or they) are most certainly advocating that our youth (and anyone else who reads it) kill people.

You have even admitted that such is done, that you've seen it.

So how now, can you say that that is not what is being done?

Either it is or it isn't ... you can't have it both ways.

You're right, i am very adamant about this. It looks like nothing but a trap and snare laid for our children. Using their anger, frustration, and pain against them. Hyping them up to act in a way, that the ones that are giving the suggestions, will not even do. Are too afraid, weak, and punked out, to even talk about their doing it, but can openly encourage our babies to do it.

That's BS. You tell me, what's the difference between an agent provocateur, and someone who does this?

Do you know that white folk are setting up these exact same scenarios to trap our babies with?! Do you know they are walking around, waiting, watching, to see who bites?! Do you know that anyone who carries on like that, is putting a target on their back (although, if they are working for the white man, it will never hurt them), and a target on the back of the ones that engage in that with them? Do you know that the Brothers in Florida were arrested, imprisoned, and labeled as "Home Grown Terrorists" for having illegal conversations?!! Do you know how stupid it is to even play that game in this day and time? Do you know that the ones who encourage such open discussion, are not going to be there to bail them out, break them out, pay for their attorneys or anything?!!

I'm surprised Brothers haven't said, "Destee you're right. It is irresponsible, to broach such topics on an open discussion forum."

Instead ... you want to fight me on it?

I'm more than willing to say that i'm wrong, if i am ... but you're gonna hafta show me where i'm wrong at.

And you've not done that yet.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
is it healthy that any expression of hate, anger or even dislike that a black man makes is immediately met with disdain by the black woman?

what are the mental health effects of having ones anger always repressed?

just how are we to over throw the system of white supremacy if we cannot even be angry about it?
we cannot be angry. we cannot hate. what, then, is our motivation?

are we gonna love them to death? how has that been working for us?
Brother James ... you can express all the hate, anger, and dislike you want.

You can even take your own advice, which you've already said you would not do, and take the lives of some people. That's your choice, though i do not recommend it.

My problem is ... which is the focus of this thread ... is when folk speak these things out loud, suggesting that others kill, yet they have not done the very thing they are telling others to do ... it looks like a set-up to me.

How can it be so great an option, worthy of recommendation, but you've not done it?

Help me understand that part.

Anger, hate, dislike, are all real emotions that must be dealt with in the best way possible. Black Men are full of these things, and it is absolutely necessary, that those of us who know better ... direct our young Black Men in the best way ... of dealing with these emotions.

Don't direct them in a way, that takes them from the frying pan, to the fire.

If this is the best advice you have to offer them ... leave them like you found them ... please.

Destee

Feb 26, 2008
If you or anyone posts on a discussion forum, for all to see, including our youth, directing folk to kill other folk ... then you (or they) are most certainly advocating that our youth (and anyone else who reads it) kill people.

You have even admitted that such is done, that you've seen it.

So how now, can you say that that is not what is being done?

Either it is or it isn't ... you can't have it both ways.

You're right, i am very adamant about this. It looks like nothing but a trap and snare laid for our children. Using their anger, frustration, and pain against them. Hyping them up to act in a way, that the ones that are giving the suggestions, will not even do. Are too afraid, weak, and punked out, to even talk about their doing it, but can openly encourage our babies to do it.

That's BS. You tell me, what's the difference between an agent provocateur, and someone who does this?

Do you know that white folk are setting up these exact same scenarios to trap our babies with?! Do you know they are walking around, waiting, watching, to see who bites?! Do you know that anyone who carries on like that, is putting a target on their back (although, if they are working for the white man, it will never hurt them), and a target on the back of the ones that engage in that with them? Do you know that the Brothers in Florida were arrested, imprisoned, and labeled as "Home Grown Terrorists" for having illegal conversations?!! Do you know how stupid it is to even play that game in this day and time? Do you know that the ones who encourage such open discussion, are not going to be there to bail them out, break them out, pay for their attorneys or anything?!!

I'm surprised Brothers haven't said, "Destee you're right. It is irresponsible, to broach such topics on an open discussion forum."

Instead ... you want to fight me on it?

I'm more than willing to say that i'm wrong, if i am ... but you're gonna hafta show me where i'm wrong at.

And you've not done that yet.

Destee

What? And exactly what kids are watching this? And I said they should be killed. Now dont try and twist that to me urging youth to do something. And NO you are not going to admit that you are wrong because it is important for you to be right and your position to be validated. that sis is BS. Exactly one of the things that cause rifts between KINGS and QUEENS. Also, I kinda think that this is aimed at Us older (50 and above) brothers and that is not right. Lastly, James has a valid point, here you are slamming our right to be ANGRY! Just like WHITE folks do to us all the time! I dont get it.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
What? And exactly what kids are watching this? And I said they should be killed. Now dont try and twist that to me urging youth to do something. And NO you are not going to admit that you are wrong because it is important for you to be right and your position to be validated. that sis is BS. Exactly one of the things that cause rifts between KINGS and QUEENS. Also, I kinda think that this is aimed at Us older (50 and above) brothers and that is not right. Lastly, James has a valid point, here you are slamming our right to be ANGRY! Just like WHITE folks do to us all the time! I dont get it.
The Internet is full of children. We have lots right here in this community.

If you tell people to kill people, and you don't name names, just throw the suggestion out there, then it is for all who may have a mind to follow your advice. Surely you are aware of the power of suggestive words, that there might be some that look up to you, admire you, and want to please you, want to do as you suggest?

Surely you have some sense of responsibility, when it comes to the words that you utter? You may never know who is listening, reading, and wanting to emulate you. You may never know who acted on your words and/or suggestions. Therefore, you must be very careful in what you say, as it could impact the lives of others. Surely you know this?

The only validation i want or need, is a young Black Man stepping over this trap and snare laid for his life, should he see it.

Yes, it is important to me, that i be right. I strive to be right, but there have been many times that i've been wrong, and i'm more than woman enough to say that i am wrong, if i am.

It aint my fault that you can't show me that i am wrong.

I'm really amazed that you'd find anything i'm saying wrong.

It seems like plain old common sense to me.

If you can't talk about the whole thing, don't talk about any of it.

Destee

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: