Black People : This Week With Jasiri X

hiphopolx

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
Young Hiphop newz report on Sarah Palin. by Jasiri X

I see this promising as more and more of our youth use the aspects of their culture to get involved ;)

:dj:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Men’s Health Week: Five things Black men should do for their health Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : AMAZING GRACE: Songs For Holy Week Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18
IFE Black Positive People : This 11 year old designer took Fashion Week by storm Black People Doing Positive Things 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Next Week Is The Last Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Banned 1 Week - Violating Rule #8 - No Spam - No Overwhelming The Discussions Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 8
chuck Black Entertainment : Have You Seen 'Fences'This Week? Black Entertainment 3
Liberty Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Discover Black Beauty With Black Fashion Week USA Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Liberty Black People : This Week in Tech Racism Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : CBS' 'Rush Hour' TV Series Set to Premiere This Week. Will You Be Tuning In? Watch Preview Clips Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black Parenting : Katt Williams throws punch less than a week after assault and gunpoint holdup accusations Black Parenting 1
R Black Poetry : Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch got class when I speak, last week went Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Law Forum : How Byron Allen Gate-Crashed Sundance and Sued Obama’s FCC in the Same Week Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Liberty Black People : President Obama’s Favorite Song Choice of 2015 Is The Blackest Thing We’ve Ever Heard This Week Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Violaters / Violations : RAPTOR - Banned For One Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Use, Regrow, Repeat: 4 Vegetables that Regrow in One Week Food Discussion and Recipes 4
Destee Violaters / Violations : Kemetstry - Banned for One Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Enki Black People : Racist "The Week That Was" episode. Black People Open Forum 0
I Violaters / Violations : Ictoan Itkfae - Banned for a Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 5
Destee Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Banned for 1 Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 2
Destee Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Banned for 1 Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Destee Violaters / Violations : ProphetikGeneral - Banned for 1 Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Destee Violaters / Violations : CosmicMessenger - Banned For 1 Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 5
Alarm Clock Black People : A March in Washington next week (In which Direction?) Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : Diamond of Crime Mob gets Chanel panties tattoo (This Week in Coonery #32) Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee Violaters / Violations : MS234 - Banned For One Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
Destee Violaters / Violations : CherryBlossom - Banned For One Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Destee Violaters / Violations : Orisons - Banned for One Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Destee Violaters / Violations : THE-GOD - Banned for One Week Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Feather Black Positive People : <3 What Did "YOU" Do Today/This Week To Elevate Your People!!!<3 Black People Doing Positive Things 12
S Black People : Quote for this week Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Proposal for a Solutions Only week on Destee Black People Open Forum 45
skuderjaymes Black Men : Afrikan Maritial Arts technique of the week. Black Men 27
B Black Entertainment : Eva Marcille at Haute.lanta Fashion Week Black Entertainment 0
Amnat77 Black People : Four suicides in a week stun Fort Hood Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : BIKE WEEK IN VIRGINIA BEACH APRIL 16 TO 24 WE BALLING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : BLACK BIKE WEEK IN MYRTLE BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poetress of the week (MzBlkAngel2) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
skuderjaymes Black Poetry : what happens when I listen to hip hop all week. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of da WEEK Brother (Skuderjaymes) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
W Black Short Stories : Willy Beam's Joys of Dating: This Week... Staty Bar | Dúbb'l yoo T Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK (sister Cherryblossom) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Destee Black Weight Loss : Most Pounds One Can Lose in a Week ? Black Health and Wellness 12
jamesfrmphilly another cat died last week.... Black Men 10
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK sister {Epiphany} Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK sister (Free2b_me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK (HARRY HYMAN) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET of the WEEK (sister LADYBELLE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
A Black Education / Schools : Week of FREE Events & Classes at www. abibitumikasa .com Black Education / Schools 1
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK sister (Sweet Apple*pie) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet Of The Week Brother (CLYDE COGER) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 45