Black Poetry : This one dude was a master at being groovy after Seeing a movie went for ice cream met a nice queen

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
This one dude was a master at being groovy after
Seeing a movie went for ice cream met a nice queen disaster
Hit his mind but a good time was had his love like a ruby
Trapped by her beauty was ready to rap to a cutie
Wear plenty bling and ready, couldn’t lift anything heavy
Bad back and mad whack could be a sad act on every
Count, only a lonely ten minutes from here to the club
You so explicit boo let me visit you while on break love
Your wild cake one smile can take him there but be aware
He can fall deeply in love, stats hot from the hood right there
Above the rim and a lot of fat good that do him he wanna
Tell her exactly what he think after a tacky cup of drink gonna
Ask her for a cake date,

HE SAID:
“Look boo you got a fat flirt at concerts
Your legit stats are like chocolate kit Kats that booty do work
When you walk bust stitches can’t trust them britches be alert
I use to take trips shopping but now HIP HOPPING listen
To lil Wayne so girl what your real name no stopping the kissing
Your body softer I offer you a great deal of love I want cake
And a real hug, your stats looking at cooking stuff can’t take
It boo” I collect sweets after a direct speech and from a ship’s
Deck reach mermaids become big like MOBY DICK and flip
Basket balls and participate in drastic booty calls kiss lips
Apply myself and try for deft sex and why some girls left
I can’t figure it out situation bigger no doubt a really stealth
My script stats is that of a diplomat girl where your lips at?
Need a kiss to proceed in this stampede the list need a phat
Chick quick like you boo my hype through the roof use
My Bluetooth to contact cake wear my J’S strings be loose
Cake everyday could take away a lot of hot sugar off your
Soft lips while your boss hips strut a lot so thoughts just soar
In my mind, like an eagle I flew just to become equal to more
Birds in flight and words tonight is I wanna cake date galore
My plan is bent to an extent the sex went to my head before
I realize I opened my brain’s door no surprise alone is a bore
I see lightning and be frighten but its exciting looking into
Your eyes and your menu implies kisses boo I been through
A lot and this stuff do drop on papers and leave strong vapors
Like perfume and I have the type room with a bed that tapers
Off like tailored suits and tie boo you cute and fly and your
Thing is absolute pie time to stoop and try get some and pour
Milk in your cornflakes body in silk I adorn your grapes
The most exact is to be in close contact with your love
By way of cell phone they well known for that at clubs
Can’t put this kiss off til another day and your butter say
“come get me” grab the wine we have time the toast today
Is on we can’t postspone this, growth to a strong kiss obey
Your feelings and stay dealing with our affair so don’t play
With fire I display a desire for your body, perfume on the menu
Lets resume and continue to love each other, pankkties thin too

I can’t be a winner and phony and want a tenderoni like you boo

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
I can’t be a winner and phony and want a tenderoni like you boo

SHE SAID:

“Naw player you trying to get some I’m a wet one
Want to get to have fun kissing my lips, so it’s best I run
While you sway in your ride want me always at your side
But nowadays I jest hide, don’t fake you want cake this tied
My hands, wanna be a winner onstage and on my center page
But let’s jest close that book buy me rose I’m shook and amazed
And at this rate you wanna fat kiss and cake so what you gonna
Do?” “Naw boo what you wanna do?” “With the love talk wanna
Cum deep but need some sheets and pillowcases and my laces
But I want a flower vase with a rose or case is close so you races
Cars like JUSTIN BIEBER HUH? Want me to throw my panties
To the sky and let the candies fly been listening to CHRIS BROWN
And he got your head twist around mess around and miss a pound
Of cake, your love talk cum in little quotes you wanna fiddle with
My bolts and unscrew my stew and try to get some you are real swift
Huh? , talking this and that using some brisk chat you heard online
Even some words and rhymes, it’s really time I leave its phone time
And my cell is ringing, ding dong and this thing is on know I’m fine
Like that and my point you’ll never see but like HEATHER BEE
“I can get you like whenever I want” so yeah like weather I see
Clouds and you wanna make it rain want cake I can’t complain
I think you wanna address letter and impress with clever words
Galore that I’ve never heard before boys like birds be so absurd
At my door looking for corn, shooken as they adorn my body
And right there born a party with kisses and tonguing this hottie
Rattle my red lip and addle my head and hips my mind misled
I trip wanna jump in bed and grip my waist, their hair be dreads
Jest mess up the bedspread with beeswax, going crazy on
My gravy, some boys hair be wavy, doorbell ring ding dong
You have dumb hustles and cum with muscles like KING KONG
So I’m quick to walk pass while your eyes talk and stick fast
To my hips your task is to grip my waist and show slick class
So you got a renowned stare and for me down there get hot
And wet a lot so my kibbles and bit it that of a ***** cat so stop
Teasing and start pleasing my perfume got your heart wheezing
One part is I leaving out? Sincere hug persevere in love squeezing
My hand I got a clear view and you very near to my emotions
Starting to fear oceans of wetness may appear need lotions
On my legs love talk dries my thighs but soak my pies
Wanna kiss my lips and hope to grip my rope then tries
To pull yourself up, it’s a hardcore job to turn my doorknob
Must turn firmly and this concern me becoming so involve
You got a hot thirst, must knock first, look at your palms frown
Then calm down get a grip on yourself, my lips crowned
Deft in a kissing match, you best change your decision one
Strange collision could lead to an affair can be we vision fun
You may try the wrong stuff and that’s strong enough for
My departure, you alone and must try some fancy clean car
Talk to get my wet thing in that Lex not ready to cream or
Scream so far, best for you to dream extreme and throw

The rest out his mind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This one dude rap great rhyme in a straight line gently brush and mentally crush most MC'S he convin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : by HIPHOP POET (no login) Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake // And won’t hesita Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
skuderjaymes Black People : Ever wonder what happened to the dude that sang like Stevie Wonder in "School Daze"? Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : One dude with an educated mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One dude woke up mind broke up bad dream and need mad steam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : One dude’s flowing scriptures would paint glowing pictures and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Dude arrested for sagging pants. Black People Open Forum 14
H Black Entertainment : Chilli Gets All Creamy With White Dude Black Entertainment 15
hartwell Black People : Older Dude " Beats Down " Young Dude talking crazy stuff to him (Vi Black People Open Forum 58
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Trancemaster, Occultist? or dude scareing children? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black People : Did Tyler Perry rob this dude of his play rights? Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : The Dude Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
MANASIAC Black Picture Image Gallery : Dude is Bigger Black Picture Image Gallery 7
L Black Poetry : i met this dude the other day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Just an older dude feeling Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : His rate of progress could lead him to her great breasts growing up with mommy was fun but now he carries a Tommy Gun Cupid is not stupid he jest shoo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Donald Trump mocked for claiming he called in National Guard to calm Capitol riots, when it was Mike Pence Black People Politics 1
HODEE Black People Politics : The Inaction of Capitol Police Was by Design Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: a boy came to my house knock twice and I was cold like a block of ice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Not a wonderful world: why Louis Armstrong was hated by so many African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : A Black Student's Mother Complained About 'Fences.' He Was Expelled Black Education / Schools 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Even AG Barr admits there was no election fraud Black People Politics 3
Empress Q-Megaa Maat Black Poetry : Hiding Her was no more an Option! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : News Anchor Referenced to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ He was Fired Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : How coronavirus drifts through the air in microscopic droplets .. or was sprayed Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Was I not a cute Baby _ ok or he** Yes Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Before Johnnie Cochran There Was Buck Colbert Franklin Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : College Cheerleader Who Was Punished For Taking A Knee Wins $145,000 Settlement Black Sports 0
Al D Africa : Somali Activist Killed In War Torn Country as Her Father Once Was All Things Africa 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Voices for Trump was a Public Relations Bamboozle Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Nation of Gods and Earths : The Nation of Gods and Earths was a Cultural Revolution , that benefited all Black people regardless of Religion Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Chicken Recalled Over Listeria Concerns Was Sold in Kroger, Aldi, and More Stores Black Health and Wellness 0