Black Poetry : This one dude rap great rhyme in a straight line gently brush and mentally crush most MC'S he convin

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
This one dude rap great rhyme in a straight line gently
brush and mentally crush most MC'S he convincingly
in car seat with aligned fibers and can find Uber drivers
wore a tie wanted galore pie from a girl even skin divers
knew he was about to drown by running around after a brown
Soul Sista, a groove in the air he smoothed his hair feet pound
the sidewalk his pride talk girls didn't know whether jump in
his ride or walk,trust a nation and adjust to inflation when
price rise and skies to the limit there pies up in it and then
ask for date and the task is great this is BLACK HIP HOP
in VIRGINIA BEACH and he's an odd guy with crews and stop
to modify views prepare for an affair less extreme “GIRL YOUR
breast cream and your dress green it's a min-skirt that soar
in the eyes of boys got pies for toys you a red bone can't ignore
that in love with your skin tone, a change in character could
be strange in America so boo let me unbutton your dress would
suck sudden breasts that be poking he's in stress hoping for goods
your body has true juice and there's a new use for that we could
fall in love ball at the club it's all hugs and kisses don't know who
gonna scrub dishes after cake on a plate, had to adapt to rap and do
use a map to familiarize, “NAW PLAYER now I got sweaty yellow thighs
and mellow eyes and the fellows tries to get some oh how time flies
when a boy at my pies have to duck a lot or get struck by hot love talk
your rhyme threads are extreme and never dead at the scene I walk
lips red body steam, I think you wanna have a party with my body
and sip Bacardi make a trip to HARDEE kiss my lips and yell lotty dotty
oh a yellow Soul Sista go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH a hottie
learned today a new direction that you can't turn away affection
this gift is raw ready to withdraw from stupidity twist the menu
and discontinue this sexual path of math it don't add up send you
a love letter explaining this, sweaty and ready to let go but I'm wet
doe get to flow about making love up in a club this is a wet threat
got class and pride not ready to cast aside that for an over night thrill
see men pretend beg for my cake please then make believe the room filled
with sex and he's jest going crazy on it, oh boys wet dream too much
wise lyrical and like sterilize material real clean, strive with stats search
through collision just to arrive at true decision, be wet in the car and get
as far as the traffic light before giving up tongue boys be so sprung and yet
manage to exist and sometime damage a brisk love affair he will regret
I'm a red bone chick no doubt because my breasts stick out and boys quick
about going to bed while my lips are glowing red

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : by HIPHOP POET (no login) Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake // And won’t hesita Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : This one dude was a master at being groovy after Seeing a movie went for ice cream met a nice queen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Ever wonder what happened to the dude that sang like Stevie Wonder in "School Daze"? Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : One dude with an educated mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One dude woke up mind broke up bad dream and need mad steam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : One dude’s flowing scriptures would paint glowing pictures and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Dude arrested for sagging pants. Black People Open Forum 14
H Black Entertainment : Chilli Gets All Creamy With White Dude Black Entertainment 15
hartwell Black People : Older Dude " Beats Down " Young Dude talking crazy stuff to him (Vi Black People Open Forum 58
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Trancemaster, Occultist? or dude scareing children? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black People : Did Tyler Perry rob this dude of his play rights? Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : The Dude Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
MANASIAC Black Picture Image Gallery : Dude is Bigger Black Picture Image Gallery 7
L Black Poetry : i met this dude the other day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Just an older dude feeling Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Depart alert while booty do artwork wreck the street with technique alert while she flirt, rap rude with aptitude shook with pie crust but left my boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Juicy sexual color of dark skin in the head is only one word: Divine. My juicy, sweet, goddess. The figure is like a boom boom cool rap beat bass from Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He started to rap bolder then tap her on the shoulder she turned around and he kissed her lips she reminisce with hips her body reverse direction she Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : 1960s black militant H. Rap Brown challenging imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
R Black Poetry : “sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My style maybe wild and wrong in hummers when I dial phone numbers just to rap to chicks and be sli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: More than Country Rap: Hip Hop’s Impact on the Post-Civil Rights American South Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: got slapped in the face because I rap at a fast pace right Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Rap stats that slap cats dang don't rather this a cap or hat Is got on my head, a cap is a fashion p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Shug Knight & The Rap Torn Apocalypse Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Into The Arms Of Rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Last Poets Rap Pioneer Jalal Mansur Nuriddin Dead At 74 Honoring Black Ancestors 2
R Black Poetry : Smelt new perfume and flew from the room to rap to some chicks // Possibly trap them quick i’m very Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Positive People : Rap I Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Jesus Rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rap Through The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : scholar //In thinking, wow have to snap this dream now I'm on the rap scene SO BOO we at DAIRY QUEEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Rap legend Prodigy dead at 42 from a disease America hasn’t bothered trying to cure Black Health and Wellness 4
OldSoul OldSoul : H. Rap Brown Breaks down Politics of America OldSoul 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Opinion: Black Wealth Hardly Exists, Even When You Include NBA, NFL and Rap Stars Black Money Business Jobs 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Rap to nations of flaw give them an application of law that's raw // enough to change str Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Rap to nations of flaw give them an application of law that's raw // enough to change struc Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black Entertainment : I'm Also Playing Catchup When It Comes To Gangsta Rap in 2016!! Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beach and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : In this crap game his rap fame knew no bottom but // His crew was rotten for cash had a wimpy thirs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : misled with rhymes but maybe ahead of my time when I study rap and get this muddy crap on microphone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : look my ship is burdened lips are hurting just had to slap a cat cap off because he rap too soft mat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Ben Carson Political Ad Rap Video to African Americans Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Campaign Ad Black People Politics 4
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : member: RAP Child-Business review Black Money Business Jobs 1
R Black Poetry : This rap affair is friction without air condition can’t breathe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0