Law Forum : This Justice System - How Long Will We Allow This?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was talking to my Daughter recently, about snitching, and had shared some of the discussions we've had here, with her. Shared my opinion, which is that i don't think we should EVER snitch on each other, because this justice system currently mistreats us (especially Black Men) so ugly, that it does not deserve any of our assistance or cooperation. I told my Daughter that i think we should just come up with our own system.

My Wonderful Beautiful Daughter ... of course disagreed with me (who taught this child to have a mind of her own anyway?!). She said that we can't create our own system (within their system), but what we need to do is fix the one in place.

Okay ... i'm willing to consider that, as i'm sure others have before me.

But how do we do this Family?

How do we make them be fair and equitable in their judgments and such?

How do we make them lock white men up at the same rate they lock Black Men up?

That DA, Mike Nifong, who was willing to prosecute those white boys for raping that Sister ... has been stripped of his law license, lost his job, has to do a day in jail, pay a fine ... all of that ... because he brought a case against these white boys, that has now been determined unjustified! What?!! Did we even know there was such an action available for wrong accusations and prosecutions?!! OMG! Black Men have done time, lost their lives, for wrong convictions, and i have NEVER heard of the DA being prosecuted for bringing the case! But ohhhh ... now we see this option, when white boys are involved!

I'm sick of this.

What must we do to let these people know, we are tired of this BS?!!

There must be something we can do ... please tell me what it is.

:heart:

Destee

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was talking to my Daughter recently, about snitching, and had shared some of the discussions we've had here, with her. Shared my opinion, which is that i don't think we should EVER snitch on each other, because this justice system currently mistreats us (especially Black Men) so ugly, that it does not deserve any of our assistance or cooperation. I told my Daughter that i think we should just come up with our own system.

My Wonderful Beautiful Daughter ... of course disagreed with me (who taught this child to have a mind of her own anyway?!). She said that we can't create our own system (within their system), but what we need to do is fix the one in place.

Okay ... i'm willing to consider that, as i'm sure others have before me.

But how do we do this Family?

How do we make them be fair and equitable in their judgments and such?

How do we make them lock white men up at the same rate they lock Black Men up?

That DA, Mike Nifong, who was willing to prosecute those white boys for raping that Sister ... has been stripped of his law license, lost his job, has to do a day in jail, pay a fine ... all of that ... because he brought a case against these white boys, that has now been determined unjustified! What?!! Did we even know there was such an action available for wrong accusations and prosecutions?!! OMG! Black Men have done time, lost their lives, for wrong convictions, and i have NEVER heard of the DA being prosecuted for bringing the case! But ohhhh ... now we see this option, when white boys are involved!

I'm sick of this.

What must we do to let these people know, we are tired of this BS?!!

There must be something we can do ... please tell me what it is.

:heart:

Destee

Sister Destee, I really think that we are missing the big picture here. Now I could very easily quote historical sources by the best of our scholars and European scholars concerning what is going to happen in this country....but I'm going to do this another way. You see, I like it when people think and are able to actually use common sense in important issues. Right before I lay this out, please inform your princess that "we can forget about fixing this system".

Now let me lay this out and you tell me what you would do if you were in their shoes or what you would do if the tables were reversed. Here's the scenario.

You have a group of people who for all practical purposes have never ever "KNOWN PEACE TIME THROUGHOUT THEIR ENTIRE EXISTENCE OR HISTORY."
These people come to a land that we now call America and they basically darn near kill every living so called Indian here to take the land. Then this same group goes to Africa, kidnaps and enslaves a 100 million or more to bring to the western world to have them force build a nation for them. Now that it's complete and they have laid their structure out for themselves to ensure the perpetuation of their system and survival on a global basis, the 20 million of our people who were left at the turn of the 20th century from slavery start doing what people everywhere do...we start multiplying.

No problem....not at all, the majority do not or can not vote....no problem, no threat. As time passes other groups come here who are not white either. Well, is there a problem yet? Possibly. You see, the system that white people devised is based upon "one man one vote" and that is where the problem begins. The other problem was one they didn't count upon. They discovered that their own population in America has not increased in over 25 years while they sat back and watched the African so called American multiply. They watched the Puerto Rican population multiply even greater than ours. They began to see the Hindu and Korean population also multiply. In fact, they have seen every population multiply but theirs.

Is there a problem yet? Yes there is....and a BIG ONE !!! Ok, how do they solve this problem? Well they decrease our numbers through drugs, prisons and the front line of wars in the military. Is that working? Well in a sense it is but not fast enough...so next is biological warfare through the creation of aids and other synthetic drugs in our communities....in fact, even with the lobotimized thought process of our young that is further dropping off our numbers through them killing each other, that too is not enough.

Now if you were in their shoes and you had established a system for yourself and your people based upon one man one vote...and if you had killed millions upon millions to take the land and had killed millions upon millions to build the land..."what would you do if the subordinate population began to become a threat to your system and survival all because they were having babies more abundantly than your people were? what would you do??? JUST HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO ENSURE THE SURVIVAL OF YOUR OWN SYSTEM AND YOUR OWN PEOPLE???

If you can honestly answer this one simple question you will see that ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF YOUR HONEST ANSWER DON'T MEAN JACK!!! Malcome said "By Any Means Necessary"....and that's exactly what these white people mean in America when it comes to maintaining what they fought so hard to build.

If this were Africa and the shoe was on the other foot I would do to them exactly what they are about to do to us.

NOW YOU GIVE YOUR HONEST ANSWER....cause if you can answer this then you can also answer what we as a people have no choice but to do also.

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
Beloved MWkg brother Keita:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Keita: "we can forget about fixing this system".

Now I could very easily quote historical sources by the best of our scholars and European scholars concerning what is going to happen in this country..

The Big Picture.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
:qqb023:

Metaverse

Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Mother Destee, I commend you being as open as you are with your dialogue between your Daughter and introducing this question to the Family.

Your daughter suggests that we fix the system we have in place. Sounds like she has a place in politics.

I had this same conversation with a Black Political figure here in Atlanta. He also believes the same thing your daughter does. He believe if we can get more Black people trained about the law, know their rights, know what Law Enforcement can and can't do, get Black Men to stand up for the rights of their families and protect their own blocks from crime, we can change the system.

He says these things, despite the fact Atlanta's entire law enforcement complex runs off the incarceration of Black Men.

I also believe in Educating Blacks about the law. We should all be as knowledgeable as your average Legal Aide Attorney about our rights. Who else should be if not Black Men?

But we can't "fix" the system. Because there is nothing wrong with the system. It is working fine for White folks and their systems of power. Furthermore more us believe in the system, than are against it.

The system has to be replaced with another one. For that reason I support the creation of a Black Sovereign Political and Governmental system. Black folks hardly think about this. But we can have our own prisons if we wanted to. Not only will that create jobs in the community, it will take power away from them. But again, all of these ideas take organization- a luxury we do not have.

But if we do indeed have legal rights in this country. We can write laws, we can get bills passed. We can use our intelligence to find the correct loop holes in the laws in order to get our demands met. If a Black Man gets arrested for a serious crime like murder, his life should belong to the victims family. Not the state and not the Government. This system works well for Whites because it is slavery itself. Prison labor is a billion dollar empire within a billion dollar empire. We are traded as bonds on the stock market. Whites are eating and feeding their families off this system. We need to interrupt this empire. And if anyone benefits from it, it should be the families or communities affected.

Snitching is wrong, depending on who you are snitching too. We just need our own law enforcement minds. If a Man or Woman does something we consider a crime. There are ways to get that person, without the use of White Government. There are many ways to destroy a person without killing them. The problem with us is that we have forgotten the spiritual systems that our Ancestors controlled.

You don't need the Government...you just need a few ingredients....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : Debtors' Prisons: Life Inside America’s For-Profit Justice System Black People Open Forum 0
IFE Black People Politics : The entire justice system here is run by black women Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Positive People : The entire justice system here is run by Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
IFE Law Forum : How Our Broken Justice System Led to a Sexual Harassment Crisis Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
IFE Law Forum : How Our Broken Justice System Led to a Sexual Harassment Crisis Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
IFE Law Forum : Jay-Z: The Criminal Justice System Stalks Black People Like Meek Mill Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 10-Year-Old Explains Wealth Inequality in the Justice System Better Than You Ever Could Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Law Forum : Watch: Trailer for Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama (Sept. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
dunwiddat Black People : The Crazy Justice System in USA keeps going Black People Open Forum 0
dunwiddat Black People : The Justice System in the USA Stinks Black People Open Forum 4
OldSoul OldSoul : racist criminal justice system and weed OldSoul 1
Destee Violaters / Violations : Destee Community Justice System Council - Do We Need a New Name?! Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 10
Enki Violaters / Violations : What Is Holding Up The Destee Community Justice System (Council)? Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 49
Destee Violaters / Violations : The Formation of ... The Destee Community Justice System (Council) Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 126
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Black People Targeted By Justice System In Statistics Black People Open Forum 18
Kamau47 Black People : Criminal Justice System Gone Askew Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Law Forum : Class Action Lawsuit - Against The Justice System? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 18
Destee Black People : Court TV Shows & The Justice System Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People : Blacks That Work In The "Justice System" - Good or Bad Thing? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Under Biden, Justice Department presses fight against Omarosa Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People : Justice Alito Says COVID Restrictions ‘Previously Unimaginable' Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : MLK, Malcolm X and Kwame Nkrumah’s daughters discuss racial justice Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : JUSTICE FOR AMIYA BRAXTON Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : Equality, Freedom, and Justice By Any Means Necessary versus Nonviolence Honoring Black Ancestors 4
HODEE Black Ancestors : REV. DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr. - " WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S BLUEPRINT " OUR BLUEPRINT to JUSTICE Honoring Black Ancestors 2
OldSoul Black People : 11 mins with the Deacons for Defense and Justice - Giving Honor Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Professional Are No Role Model For Freedom, Justice, And Independence For Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : How Atlanta's mayor turned her famous father's arrest into a passion for criminal justice reform Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : AG Barr said there must be 'zero tolerance for resisting police' and went after 'social-justice reformers' in a heated speech to the US's largest law- Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Wife of Supreme Court justice spreads fake news about the migrant caravan Black People Politics 9
Destee Black Entertainment : Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh VS Pulp Fiction's Jules Black Entertainment 1
OldSoul Black People : Black Chicago demands Justice for Laquan McDonald Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul Black People : National Black Food & Justice Alliance Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Science and Technology : 10 Tech trends that will impact social justice in 2018 Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUSTICE LEAGUE Black Entertainment 0
HODEE Black People : Marches on racial justice Black People Open Forum 6
Proud Biracial Law Forum : Where Is The Thread Covering This Travesty Of Justice Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor Just Obliterated the Bootstrap Myth Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Justice Sotomayor Boils Down What's Twisted About The Law On Police Brutality Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : google-pledges-11-5-million-to-racial-justice-causes Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Prologue to the book Lukewarm: the temperature of Justice AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Prophet Amos using Egyptian metaphors of justice AACOOLDRE 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Liberty and Justice - 6 mins OldSoul 0
Liberty Law Forum : Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas Denies Groping Accusation Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to the Temperature of Justice AACOOLDRE 0
IFE Black People Politics : CCA Responds to the Department of Justice''s Decision to Reduce Reliance on Privately Operated Priso Black People Politics 0
IFE Black People Politics : Will The Justice Department’s Decision To End Private Prisons Help Children? Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : justice dept v baltimore PD..... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Law Forum : U.S. Department of Justice Petition Gains 500K Signatures, Heads to D.C. to Demand Police Reform Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Al D Black People : (NO JUSTICE) NO PEACE, NO FREEDOM, NO PROFIT Black People Open Forum 3