sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Can't take too many things too seriously, especially online.
Pearls and gems are precious, but not everyone will see them as such.

Hold and keep them close, a time will come when some will be ready... just hope it isn't too late.

Until then... back to the light hearted nature of banter and gibberish
I can understand and appreciate your frustration. I experienced the same thing awhile back, which is why I had to take a break and reflect. One of the things I began to notice on this site, was the occupations of a lot of its members. Most that post their occupations have so-called "good jobs". Don't expect them to jeopardize said jobs by becoming to radical. The have-nots have always been the most radical, and combative! It is what it is! Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: