Not open for further replies.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
check the record:

Putney Swope -> Ankhur -> Alarm Clock .. to name a few.

check the pattern of behavior.. and things become clearer.

Including a cast of two or three characters that argue or debate with "themselves" as if they are separate individuals but they make the same grammatical errors, repeat the same lies and falsehoods, use the same smilies and exclamation marks to evoke emotional responses, etc. ad nauseum.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Oh yeah. You forgot the one which begins with an N and ends with an r.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/building-unity.40108/page-8#post-422758

Notice how it snuck in before announcing it was back after a previous account was banned.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/dr-kings-death-an-act-of-state.50073/page-3

oh.. I forgot about that one.. I remember reading that somewhere else also. and don't forget the Antilock Brake System character that has gone silent since the emergence of Alarm Clock. If these were two separate characters, you'd think they would have a great deal of resonance between them.. but they mysteriously avoid each other completely.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
What I have found it is that the members of this community are more about inflating their cyber egos and gaining digital stripes than being an actual platform for Black growth. A few months ago, I posted a thread about improving memory and intelligence. The agenda was to provide long-term growth of Black people through the use of knowledge and education, it was a practical solution. But, the consensus that was long thought of by our oppresses was self-evident but the condescending and belligerent behavior of the members who continued to demand impractical validation of the methods I posted. The things I posted were apart of a long-term strategy drawn up by my nationalist group, which of course I can not reveal because we are trying to take a different approach than the other groups and organisations that have failed and are failing us, making our organisation transparent defeats the purpose of it being nationalist-flavored, since anybody would be able to evaluate and utilize our work. Our work is only meant to be utilized by black people for our growth, but this is not a good enough excuse for some.

I just came back here to see if anything has changed and if there are any serious individuals here committed to pan-African growth, because we are interested in long-term implementation of strategies such as the acquisition of skills and trade and other sciences. These are vital for national building, but like I said the members of this forum (in particular on this closed thread: "Improve Memory and Intelligence" ) are more interested in the eloquence their supposed debating skills.

If nothing more, let this be a waving flag to the serious Black nationalists and pan-Africans out there that this site is not a practical discourse of Black growth of progress, apparently people are more consumed with themselves and receiving digital applause for their ability to be condescending, and I wondered for so long why Black people have failed to progress whiles the Asians have taken over the world. It is no longer a wonder to me.
Insulting folks sure won't get the job done!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
lol ... i came in this thread to respond to a post i read of Queenie's NNQueen ... and as i was browsing thru ... oh my gosh ... :eeek: ... i found where Sister Queenie was say'n that she was in the wrong thread, post'n to the wrong stuff, then Brother skuderjaymes told her no, she was in the right place, it's just that this thread was like or referencing some others ... and i still hadn't even found the post i was look'n for ... and it made me think ... maybe i'm in the wrong thread !!! ... :lol: ... :nuts:

whew!

anyway ... while i didn't find the post (yet) i wanted to respond to, i saw a lot of good stuff in here ... a lot of sharing ... and i'd like to remind everyone ... that anyone you don't want to read, that negatively impacts your experience here, you can put them on ignore ... if you do that ... there should be no problems ... and of course, if there are ... after doing that ... please let me know.

also ... i'm intrigued by the underground talk ... and will start a new thread on that

ohhhhhh i know what the post was Sister NNQueen ... you had said something about you didn't see why the Member was banned, perhaps the starter of this thread ... and i haven't verified that they were banned ... but if they were ... and you're coming back reading and not seeing a violation ... :lol: ... well ... that's problematic for me ... :love: ... and i wanted to try to explain ... without taking the time to look at the particulars of the situation that happened some time ago (seems like) ... but anyway ... aint no tell'n Sister ... :lol: ... i kooda problee just got up on the wrong side of the bed ... maybe wasn't as evolved as i am now ... :wink: ... hadn't learned to be as patient and tolerant ... stuff like that ... and ... BAM ... they were banned ... :)

But for real though ... i don't got a lot of patience for folk walk'n in complain'n about what we aint

i've grown some though ... i can take more of it than i useta be able to ... but i still can't take no bunch

pray for me Sister ... :love:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
lol ... i came in this thread to respond to a post i read of Queenie's NNQueen ... and as i was browsing thru ... oh my gosh ... :eeek: ... i found where Sister Queenie was say'n that she was in the wrong thread, post'n to the wrong stuff, then Brother skuderjaymes told her no, she was in the right place, it's just that this thread was like or referencing some others ... and i still hadn't even found the post i was look'n for ... and it made me think ... maybe i'm in the wrong thread !!! ... :lol: ... :nuts:

whew!

anyway ... while i didn't find the post (yet) i wanted to respond to, i saw a lot of good stuff in here ... a lot of sharing ... and i'd like to remind everyone ... that anyone you don't want to read, that negatively impacts your experience here, you can put them on ignore ... if you do that ... there should be no problems ... and of course, if there are ... after doing that ... please let me know.

also ... i'm intrigued by the underground talk ... and will start a new thread on that

ohhhhhh i know what the post was Sister NNQueen ... you had said something about you didn't see why the Member was banned, perhaps the starter of this thread ... and i haven't verified that they were banned ... but if they were ... and you're coming back reading and not seeing a violation ... :lol: ... well ... that's problematic for me ... :love: ... and i wanted to try to explain ... without taking the time to look at the particulars of the situation that happened some time ago (seems like) ... but anyway ... aint no tell'n Sister ... :lol: ... i kooda problee just got up on the wrong side of the bed ... maybe wasn't as evolved as i am now ... :wink: ... hadn't learned to be as patient and tolerant ... stuff like that ... and ... BAM ... they were banned ... :)

But for real though ... i don't got a lot of patience for folk walk'n in complain'n about what we aint

i've grown some though ... i can take more of it than i useta be able to ... but i still can't take no bunch

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee
:lol: There have been times when I've gotten up on THAT side of the bed too. No harm, no foul! lol

LOL...spoken like a TRUE sista!

:love:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: