Pan-Africanism : This is an excellent website to discuss Pan Africanism

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
That's the Master Plan? Lowering oil prices and uniting a continent are two very, very different things.
Please read the post over! I stated unity as they did in Nigeria to lower the oil prices! Nkhrumah was imprisoned for attempting to enact a national strike. The Master plan is simple unity, if folks can unite in one of the most divisive nations for something small, dont you think that from nation to nation they can unite for mutual protection and development?

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
Please read the post over! I stated unity as they did in Nigeria to lower the oil prices! Nkhrumah was imprisoned for attempting to enact a national strike. The Master plan is simple unity, if folks can unite in one of the most divisive nations for something small, dont you think that from nation to nation they can unite for mutual protection and development?
Yes, but it is not so simple.

Yes unity is the goal but how?

You seem to suggest that step one to unity is unify. Sure. But if it were that easy do you think we'd be divided.

What is step one to you?

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Yes, but it is not so simple.

Yes unity is the goal but how?

You seem to suggest that step one to unity is unify. Sure. But if it were that easy do you think we'd be divided.

What is step one to you?
Simple! You are my brother, and though you have never seen my face I will break any law to save your family from peril!
Are we the same tribe? the same reigion? the same nation? political party?

it is because both you and I are Black, and if the Nigerians can forget those petty differences for such a small thing, Africans can forget their petty differences for a grand thing!

but lets be honest do they have a choice not to? What would be the consequence for the continents families in the next 5 years, without unity, as the world powers look at Africa like a piece of meat ready to grill?http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/africa-main-target-land-grabs-report/

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
Simple! You are my brother, and though you have never seen my face I will break any law to save your family from peril!
Are we the same tribe? the same reigion? the same nation? political party?

it is because both you and I are Black, and if the Nigerians can forget those petty differences for such a small thing, Africans can forget their petty differences for a grand thing!

but lets be honest do they have a choice not to? What would be the consequence for the continents families in the next 5 years, without unity, as the world powers look at Africa like a piece of meat ready to grill?http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/africa-main-target-land-grabs-report/
With due respect, you do not appear to be involved in any activism whatsoever. As I walk through a 'hood,' and I see the Brother's with their big arms and tattoos, and the Sister's with their short skirts and blonde hair, I don't see 'step one' as "Simple . . . I will break any law to save your family from peril!" If your first plan is to break a law you'll only end up in jail.

We know the theory but what's the practice? Get your feet wet Brother. Then come back with a real plan. "Simple" won't liberate anyone. It'll only land you in Prison.

How old are you? How long have you been really conscious of the conflict? Seems like you just closed Malcolm's autobiography yesterday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Black Money Business Jobs : Excellent Website for Non-profit Jobs Black Money Business Jobs 2
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Free!!! Excellent books something for everyone Black Education / Schools 0
King Tubbs Black People : Excellent Documentary "Made in America" about the origin of Gang Warfare in LA Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People Politics : Excellent Documentary: How the FBI Sabotaged Black America Black People Politics 1
King Tubbs Black People : Excellent Documentary about modern Africa (Africa Straight Up) Black People Open Forum 11
King Tubbs Black People : Excellent Satirical Movie of Race in American History Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : CHEIKH ANTA DIOP: Origin of Humanity (58 Minute Q/A session).. excellent presentation.. Black People Open Forum 1
S Black Education / Schools : Excellent African Language materials Black Education / Schools 18
S African American History Culture : They Came Before Columbus.. Excellent 47minute lecture by Ivan Van Sertima African American History Culture 14
noor100 Black Muslims : Who Killed Brother Malcolm...A Excellent Panel Discussion Islam Study Group 7
King Tubbs Black People : An Excellent Documentary regarding recent riots in England Black People Open Forum 7
S Black People : Black Film: The Cry Of Jazz (1959).. excellent short film. Black People Open Forum 1
L Black Entertainment : Excellent movie Black Entertainment 10
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Excellent books on Divine knowledge, for all the levels of spiritual aspirants includ Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Excellent books on Divine knowledge, for all the levels of spiritual aspirants inclu Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Excellent Books on Divine Knowledge- Free Download Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Destee Network : Nature's Blessings Hair Pomade, excellent for Dred locs Destee Network : 4
Akilah Black People : Excellent Charity Sites... Black People Open Forum 3
Isaiah DIABETES AND AFRICAN AMERICANS -EXCELLENT WEBPAGE! Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Judge orders neo-Nazi website to pay black university graduate nearly £600,000 for racist ‘troll storm’ Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Neo-Nazi Website The Daily Stormer Is Now Being Hosted on Island With Mostly Black Residents Science and Technology 0
Chidike Black People Politics : Muslim Ban Statement Disappears From Trump Website Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : New website allows white people to offer #reparations directly to people of color Black People Politics 18
rapchild Destee Network : Do You Need A Logo, Poster, Website? Destee Network : 3
Alarm Clock Support : Website Blocked by Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security, why this pop up page??? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
rapchild Ghana : Content for a Ghanaian website Ghana 7
AACOOLDRE Black People : The Root Website Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Website / Domain Seized by Federal Government !!! Black People Open Forum 4
D Black Spirituality Religion : I'm A Newbie Just Testing This Website Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Mad Skillz Black People : Resourceful Website Black People Open Forum 1
Each1teach1 Black People : SOPA could shut down this website. Black People Open Forum 63
S Black Authors : Website to Promote Your Writing Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : QueenTswana's Website Affirmations Black People Open Forum 2
A Pan-Africanism : This is not a serious website for Pan-Africans Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 61
Ankhur This website has been hacked and tampered with Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 18
imhotep06 Destee Network : The Bakala website has launched Destee Network : 6
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : The website of brother Moustaffa Gadallah, Kemetic scholar Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
N Destee Network : The black channel website Destee Network : 2
river Please Update Member Website Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
F Black People : If there was a website for white people like this, would it be racist? Black People Open Forum 41
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Official Nation of Gods and Earths Website Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 10
Bootzey Black Money Business Jobs : A website worth consideration Black Money Business Jobs 1
T Black People : The Website Your Grocery Store Is Hiding From You! Black People Open Forum 12
I Science and Technology : Black Internet Marketing Lesson #2: Ya Gotta Promote Your Website Science and Technology 4
R Science and Technology : Website Download Software Science and Technology 0
river Black Money Business Jobs : If You Want A Website for Your Business Black Money Business Jobs 1
G Destee Network : Chief Osiris website and Myspace Destee Network : 0
river Black Education / Schools : Afrocentric Home School Resource Website Black Education / Schools 2
N Destee Network : Black Owned Travel Website Destee Network : 0
emanuel goodman Black Spirituality Religion : The Book of THOTH(caucasian website) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3