Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow:

THIS CRAB'S BLOOD IS THE REASON YOU'RE ALIVE
Biomedical companies are bleeding more than 500,000 horseshoe crabs every year. Can this creature that's been around since the dinosaurs be saved?

The crab’s distinctive blue blood is used to detect dangerous gram-negative bacteria like Escherichia coli (E. coli) in injectable drugs such as insulin, implantable medical devices such as knee replacements, and hospital instruments such as scalpels and IVs. Components of this crab blood have a unique and invaluable talent for finding infection, and that has driven up an insatiable demand...

1567453905033.png

By Caren Chesler

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Vocab is great but I want some crab cake so let me grab a date Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Michael Eric Dyson: Crab in a Barrel Black People Politics 17
$$RICH$$ Meat Recipe : CRAB CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : Crab Barrel Mentality ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Astrology : CANCER THE CRAB... Black Astrology 86
S Health and Wellness : Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility: Type O associated with lower risk.. Black Health and Wellness 0
T African American History Culture : Blood, Feces, Milk & Mark Twain African American History Culture 1
Al D Black People : Blood An African Man Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : See The Most Dazzling Photos Of January's Super Blood Wolf Moon Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Can Exercise Actually Lower Your Blood Pressure? Black Health and Wellness 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Blood pressure medicine recall expands amid cancer concerns Black Health and Wellness 2
Queenie Black Entertainment : Children of Blood and Bone Black Entertainment 1
Destee The Police : Utah Nurse Arrested for Not Releasing Patient's Blood to Police Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : High Blood Pressure? 22 Foods You Should Avoid as Much as Possible Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods Everyone With High Blood Pressure Should Be Eating 22 Foods You Should Avoid Black Health and Wellness 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Blood on the moon AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Health and Wellness : The A1C Blood Sugar Test May Be Less Accurate In African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Thirst Quenching Ways of Lowering Your Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : 93% CURE FOR BLOOD CANCERS Black Health and Wellness 1
crwn Black Christians : Jewish Extremists’ Leader: Christians Are ‘Blood Sucking Vampires’ Who Should Be Expelled From Israe Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : What Your Blood Type Says About Your Life Span and Your Brain Function - Suggested Diets Black Health and Wellness 5
Bishop Black Poetry : My Blood Bleeds Destee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Kemetstry Black People : MANY SOUTHERN WHITES HAVE BLACK BLOOD Black People Open Forum 78
1poetsought Black Poetry : Blood On Your Hands Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have High Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating a High-Protein Diet Is Linked to Lower Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Do-it-yourself blood pressure care can beat MDs Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama Tells Young African Leaders: ‘The Blood Of Africa Runs Through My Veins’ Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Six Foods That Lower Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : High Blood Pressure May Sometimes Be Overtreated: Study Black Health and Wellness 0
Omowale Jabali Black Spirituality Religion : Tetrad: A Blood Moon In The Grand Cardinal Cross Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
HODEE Black People : BLOOD MOON - total eclipse tonight. Black People Open Forum 4
Kemetstry Black Christians : BLOOD RED MOON COMING FOR THIS ECLIPSE,PROPHESY? Christian Study Group 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Study Finds Black Women Most Likely to Have High Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older adults Black Health and Wellness 12
R Black People : how can this guy accusse al sharpton of taking blood money Black People Open Forum 6
Corvo Black People : For the love of Blood Black People Open Forum 4
Kemetstry Science and Technology : MAMMOUTH BLOOD EXTRACTED Science and Technology 3
THE-GOD Black People : "A samuari must have black blood"..who started this foolishness Black People Open Forum 140
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : I cry (political) dead blood Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Egmond Codfried African American History Culture : SURINAME BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD MUSEUM AT THE HAGUE African American History Culture 26
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Freemasonry:blood Sacrifices AACOOLDRE 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Populations With The Largest Percentages of Rhesus Negative Blood Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Homophobic Blood Donation Ban Contributes to Shortage Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Health and Wellness : Skinny People with Diabetes and High Blood Pressure ? Black Health and Wellness 16
Feather Black People : 93% of Americans Have Plastic in their Blood & Urine: Bisphenol-A BPA Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : The Mind of Psychopath: Blood On The Couch Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : get yr blood pressure checked Black Health and Wellness 2
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Black Women, Anemia and Low Blood Count Black Health and Wellness 3
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Blood transplant 'cures man of HIV' Black Health and Wellness 0