Black Positive People : This 11 year old designer took Fashion Week by storm

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
This 11-year-old designer took Fashion Week by storm

IMG_4582.JPG

Meet Kheris Rogers, New York Fashion Week’s hottest new designer. She’s taking the fashion world by storm — and all before graduating middle school.

The 11-year-old designer, who boasts more than 55,000 Instagram followers, showed her line Flexin’ in my Complexion and walked in two of this year’s Harlem Fashion Week shows, held at the Museum of the City of New York.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I only want people to see this young girls achievement.
You see what she’s doing as political, I see it as a young Black girl doing positive things.
The story could have been in the Black Business Forum.
Is there a problem with the story being in this thread and the political forum, and maybe the Business Forum.
I have seen her interview with Steve Harvey. He Showed clips of her Fashion line on the runway.

I’m sure you mean no harm when you do the thread consolidation thing, but it does fell like you’re interrupting the other members post.

Are you going to consolidate the threads.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Simply not true.
What’s not true?

I also included it could be in the Black Business Fourm.
I really don’t see the Political side. I do see economics and Black Business.

You can explain to me why this is political?
Of course, we cam make any and everything political.

Each One Teach One

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍