Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
They play this is every club
find out I'm very thug
got a drop top whip
like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script
grab a hottie at the party bar you in
jump in the car and go for a true spin
my sincere facts on the news
screw haters here or whack dudes
to me you not deft CD's on shelf
not strong in health run save yourself
I get on my motorcycle throttle and rap
while other cats screwed off like bottle caps
at the campfire for protection
see I'm like a vampire reflection
sweaty winner with crew
ready for an interview
best call BRAD PITTS
do some mad hits
with fangs in my mouth
my slang come from down south
tongue pierce assume you suck
leave the room and drive a truck
in HIP HOP I'm a true survivor
from the tip top a screw driver
like PHILLIP tightening screws
and igniting schools with pools
of knowledge, threw words now
uncover MC'S under rubble somehow
now a need for blood to proceed in the club
dug for answers love pole dancers now hugs
await reach for the bubbly while they teach
me how to dougie, I'm a bug in love on the beach
and won't be swatted
run like Dalmatian and still won't be spotted
stoop down to a chick must've squatted
got much game just have to plot it
my hot quotes block throats so you
unable to talk you don't have a new
stable walk
ate a bagel and its not my fault
don't try and rap
need to apply a map
or you can get played
end choked off BEYONCE'S wet lemonade
a girl asked to be my fiancé but I'm afraid
drink red wine
drink red wine
but so far ahead of my time
my mom and dad haven't met yet

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Make a note in his diary
that his quotes are fiery
like that poison ivy
time to arrange his game
some words bring strange flames
and empty mind
is a symphony sometime
it plays onstage in a strong rage
see a girl her sex and breasts express
a mood and attitude so her text bless
“LOOK BOO I'm guided by fate
already collided with cake
life stay hard
so I pay regard
to HIP HOP has put
me here must keep my foot
in the door, feast in this vapor
but need a piece of paper
to jot down a hot noun that
is your address where you at?
Can have bitter flows by the ton
so wow consider the pro's and cons
my dew rag wet and it's like a magnet
attract iron with facts of a lion king but yet
to explode on a complex road to success
cats duck the best really wanna suck breasts
now I prevail to slaughter
and like a pail of water
girl your panties are wet
so don't spill the juice
even though they're still loose
get all sorts of clever words
from short letter that's absurd
crummy quotes lead to funny jokes
and outside sunny need a coke
“NAW PLAYER I do some strong talk
take hike itch at night for a long walk
i'm a PUERTO RICIAN CHICK so halt
know how to play doe
because I talked to JLO
this is Black Hip Hop all chocolate
and like a small rocket
it take off inside microphones
end up in bedrooms at home
this chick aim is to get a nickname
boys fiddle with the market
and aim for the middle of the target
which is full of pie oh shucks bullseye
wow best I pull my dress down
Puerto-Rician girl's breasts are hound
well i'm wet tonight
and boy set his sight
on that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black Entertainment : Does Beyonce have to play EVERY black female biographical role? Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Forty years ago, Bob Marley paid his own way to play Zimbabwe’s iconic independence concert Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What part did God play in the creation of any religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo we can play around or simply lay down girl it's a wild day in the world a child at play may use a stick as an airplane wit a chick i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Angela22 Black Poetry : Play Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Dez Bryant says he’ll play, but maybe “a lil bit later in the year” Black Sports 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Dez Bryant blames Cowboys 'garbage *** play calling' for struggles, calls out former teammates, coac Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : My face showed annoyance at the delay see they // postpone the concert sent out wrong alert play // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Muslims : A Play on Islam? Islam Study Group 0
D Black Entertainment : We Need More African-Americans to Play RPGs? Black Entertainment 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Gospel of John was inspired by a greek play? AACOOLDRE 4
D Black Entertainment : RPGs To Play For Starters Black Entertainment 0
Senegal Black Sports : Funniest Play in the NBA This Season Black Sports 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Acts 13 is a parody of Paul's castration from a Greek play? AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : wow black history month is a joke unless the whites play their part here's what it should be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Child's Play Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JOSEPH FIENNES TO PLAY MICHAEL JACKSON Black Entertainment 18
chuck Black People Politics : We Need To Repeep How White Politicians Play Us Cheap And Close! Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Popovich to coach, Gasols to play in NBA's 1st Africa game Black Sports 0
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : What part does religion play in the black race? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Cb_parent Black Parenting : What role do we play in helping our kids understand recent police killings and curbing their fears? Black Parenting 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Source: Emmanuel Mudiay agrees to $1.2 million deal to play in China Black Sports 2
Destee Support : How To Play Games at Destee.com Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 12
Kemetstry Black People : AUTO INSURANCE COMAPNIES DONT PLAY FAIR Black People Open Forum 2
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Albert King; i'll Play the Blues for You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dont Play That Song for Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Monsanto trying to Play God; and getting away with it! Black People Open Forum 3
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Upcoming Play on Marvin Gaye Black Entertainment 1
MahoganyUnique Black Relationships : Does astrology or intellect play a part in strong relationship Black Relationships 28
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : Kravitz to Play Gaye? Black Entertainment 9
chuck Black People : Who Else Isn't Expected To Play Their 'Race' Card(s)? Black People Open Forum 3
Corvo Black People : You got Play? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Albert King - I'll Play The BLues For You - Live Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : SPORT & PLAY AACOOLDRE 0
TotalView Black Poetry : more than play Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Feather Audio Video Web Conferencing : TONY TIXIER Play 'Anxious Shneck' Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : What role does religion play in society today? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
MS234 Violaters / Violations : There's no reason to play hardball with me Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 3
S Black Entertainment : Aretha Franklin Don't Play That Song For Me Black Entertainment 0
blackisbeautiful Black Entertainment : How can we start movie theaters and play houses in our communities? Black Entertainment 2
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Albert King, I'll Play the Blues for You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Parenting : Benefits for Kids Whom Play Instruments Black Parenting 4
Ankhur Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies Black People Open Forum 26
Destee Science and Technology : Do You Play Those Video Games - PS3 - Wii and Them? Science and Technology 28
blackgirlscry Black Poetry : Tonight I Welcome You in Me (word play) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Ankhur Black People : White House and Federal reserve play 3 Card Monte' with the needs of the public Black People Open Forum 0
howardtsu Black Poetry : How to Play Texas Hold em Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Black Education / Schools : Ohio elementary school in trouble after black student made to play slave in class Black Education / Schools 2